Windows 10: Comodo Firewall with Cloudflare Warp configuration help needed

Discus and support Comodo Firewall with Cloudflare Warp configuration help needed in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Comodo Firewall doesn't work with Cloudflare Warp. See post here: Cloudflare Announcing Beta for WARP for macOS and Windows So I'm attempting to add... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Callender, Sep 21, 2020.

1. Callender Win User

Comodo Firewall with Cloudflare Warp configuration help needed

Comodo Firewall doesn't work with Cloudflare Warp. See post here:

Cloudflare Announcing Beta for WARP for macOS and Windows

So I'm attempting to add Firewall Rules for Cloudflare Warp.

I need settings for these:

Comodo Firewall with Cloudflare Warp configuration help needed [​IMG]

So I need to know where to find Cloudflare Warp's DNS Server address and VPN Server address along with the IPV4 address range used (VPN IP's)

I've looked on their website but cannot find the required information.

On another note:

For Comodo Firewall Users

Disabling ping seems to be an issue. When not using Cloudflare Warp ping my machine is disabled as it should be:

But with Cloudflare Warp enabled ping succeeds:

The usual method to block ping is to move this rule to the top:

Maybe I also need to add some other rules here for Cloudflare Warp.

If anyone has suggestions for anything listed here please post even if you cannot answer all points.

:)

Callender, Sep 21, 2020
  2. Callender Win User

So if installed Firewall Rules have no effect. I'm using Comodo Firewall.
    Can anyone else test their firewall blocking rules?
    Any firewall - it doesn't have to be Comodo Firewall.
    With Warp connected I ran a blocked application and got an upgrade notification. (it is only seen if the app can connect)

With Warp off the firewall blocks connection like it is supposed to and there is no upgrade notification.

Same goes for other blocked apps. I checked just to be sure.

Ccleaner blocked.

With Warp on it still connects.

Note: Do not try downloading that video editor. It comes bundled with crap.

I'm using an old version that is no longer available with the crap removed/ disabled and it works fine so no need to update.

Callender, Sep 21, 2020
  3. Callender Win User

There are other settings to check. Here's what I get:

Callender, Sep 21, 2020
  4. Comodo Firewall with Cloudflare Warp configuration help needed

Comodo Firewall

I am using Windows 7.I have Comodo firewall which is up to date.Recently the Action centre is asking me to choose a firewall.I click on the 'turn on Comodo' option but nothing changes.

Thanks

Paul

PaulHeaven, Sep 21, 2020
Thema:

Comodo Firewall with Cloudflare Warp configuration help needed

1. Comodo Firewall with Cloudflare Warp configuration help needed - Similar Threads - Comodo Firewall Cloudflare

2. Suggestion for evaluation needed: Adjusting Comodo Firewall rules - Messages in eventview...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Suggestion for evaluation needed: Adjusting Comodo Firewall rules - Messages in eventview...: I currently got Win 11 and I am now adjusting the ruleset and training the firewall COMODO.Based on that source checking location and is it potentially crucial to have internetaccess I decide the rule to block or passhttps://www.file.net/Now an error start to appear in the...
  3. Suggestion for evaluation needed: Adjusting Comodo Firewall rules - Messages in eventview...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Suggestion for evaluation needed: Adjusting Comodo Firewall rules - Messages in eventview...: I currently got Win 11 and I am now adjusting the ruleset and training the firewall COMODO.Based on that source checking location and is it potentially crucial to have internetaccess I decide the rule to block or passhttps://www.file.net/Now an error start to appear in the...
  4. Comodo Firewall Notification

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Comodo Firewall Notification: When I go ahead and try to install Comodo Firewall i get a PUP block form Microsoft defender and Malwarebytes. Has anyone seen this before or know anything about it?...
  5. An app is not working properly "Cloudflare Warp"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    An app is not working properly "Cloudflare Warp": Hello,The app has a vpn type thing. It used to connect perfectly and it was fast. but nowadays it says unable to connect every time. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/an-app-is-not-working-properly-cloudflare-warp/fa9594e4-fb37-41a4-92f7-d23f0c2d6f16
  6. Comodo firewall install error 12029 - Help

Comodo firewall install error 12029 - Help: One of my PC's I have will not let me install Comodo firewall on it....The PC is a 2013 HP(P6-2420T) I bought new and is running the latest version of win 10 and runs great....This PC has had the Comodo firewall on it before and all worked great but a few months ago I was...
  7. Comodo firewall install error 12029 - Help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Comodo firewall install error 12029 - Help: One of my PC's I have will not let me install Comodo firewall on it....The PC is a 2013 HP(P6-2420T) I bought new and is running the latest version of win 10 and runs great....This PC has had the Comodo firewall on it before and all worked great but a few months ago I was...
  8. Cloudflare Announcing Beta for WARP for macOS and Windows

in Windows 10 News
    Cloudflare Announcing Beta for WARP for macOS and Windows: [ATTACH] Last April 1 we announced WARP — an option within the 1.1.1.1 iOS and Android app to secure and speed up Internet connections. Today, millions of users have secured their mobile Internet connections with WARP. While WARP started as an option within the...
  9. Comodo Firewall

Comodo Firewall: I am using Windows 7.I have Comodo firewall which is up to date.Recently the Action centre is asking me to choose a firewall.I click on the 'turn on Comodo' option but nothing changes. Thanks Paul...
  10. Pop-up : "Windows firewall and Comodo firewall are both turned off."

Pop-up : "Windows firewall and Comodo firewall are both turned off.": Every time I start my PC lately, I get a Windows notification that pops up in my action center that says: "Windows firewall and Comodo firewall are both turned off. Tap or click to see available options" Clicking it asks me if I want to turn on either one. Why does this...