Windows 10: Comodo Firewall

Discus and support Comodo Firewall in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I am using Windows 7.I have Comodo firewall which is up to date.Recently the Action centre is asking me to choose a firewall.I click on the 'turn on... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by PaulHeaven, May 11, 2019.

1. Comodo Firewall

I am using Windows 7.I have Comodo firewall which is up to date.Recently the Action centre is asking me to choose a firewall.I click on the 'turn on Comodo' option but nothing changes.

Thanks

Paul

:)

PaulHeaven, May 11, 2019

2. Good Antivirus + Firewall

I would never put anything Norton on my computer.

Nod32 is arguably the best antivirus. AVG is likely not as good, but it's free and at least pretty good.

Firewalls, I'd put Comodo and whatever "Tiny Personal Firewall" is named nowadays on your short list. I think Kerio might have sold it now and it's named something else. Otherwise, just put Comodo on your short list. I think the current version's ease of use has taken a step backwards, seems a bit counter-intuitive when trying to do certain things with it, but overall it does a good job and the price is right.

Deusxmachina, May 11, 2019
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Weird thing with comodo firewall

I never had any problems with comodo, had it for years on all my laptops.
    What free firewall would you recommend then?
    How good is M$ firewall in windows 8.1?

P4-630, May 11, 2019
  4. Comodo Firewall

Trouble uninstalling Comodo firewall in Win 10

Hi J Konrad,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• Are you facing any issues while uninstalling Comodo firewall?

• What happens when you try to uninstall Comodo firewall?

• Do you get any error message?
    Using two different security is not good for the system as it may lead to a dip in system performance and false detections. You may try uninstalling Comodo from
    Programs and features> Uninstall a program.

You may use the go back option and go to windows 7, uninstall the firewall and then upgrade to windows 10. Windows 10 also has a compatibility report which lists all those programs which maybe incompatible with windows 10.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/compatibility-report-windows-10

Hope this information is helpful.

SujataMoktan, May 11, 2019
Thema:

Comodo Firewall

1. Comodo Firewall - Similar Threads - Comodo Firewall

2. Suggestion for evaluation needed: Adjusting Comodo Firewall rules - Messages in eventview...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Suggestion for evaluation needed: Adjusting Comodo Firewall rules - Messages in eventview...: I currently got Win 11 and I am now adjusting the ruleset and training the firewall COMODO.Based on that source checking location and is it potentially crucial to have internetaccess I decide the rule to block or passhttps://www.file.net/Now an error start to appear in the...
  3. Suggestion for evaluation needed: Adjusting Comodo Firewall rules - Messages in eventview...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Suggestion for evaluation needed: Adjusting Comodo Firewall rules - Messages in eventview...: I currently got Win 11 and I am now adjusting the ruleset and training the firewall COMODO.Based on that source checking location and is it potentially crucial to have internetaccess I decide the rule to block or passhttps://www.file.net/Now an error start to appear in the...
  4. Adjusting Comodo Firewall rules - Messages in eventview are appearing

Adjusting Comodo Firewall rules - Messages in eventview are appearing: I currently got Win 11 and I am now adjusting the ruleset and training the firewall COMODO.Based on that source checking location and is it potentially crucial to have internetaccess I decide the rule to block or passhttps://www.file.net/Now Warnings and errors start to...
  5. Windows 11 has a conflict problem with COMODO firewall, slows down processes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 has a conflict problem with COMODO firewall, slows down processes: Hello, up until mid February I went crazy trying to figure out while, at a certain point of the day, Win 11 started to lag a lot when I tried to run any process. I did EVERYTHING I found online and even more. I've sent a feedback to microsoft itself registering my system data...
  6. Windows 11 has a conflict problem with COMODO firewall, slows down processes

Windows 11 has a conflict problem with COMODO firewall, slows down processes: Hello, up until mid February I went crazy trying to figure out while, at a certain point of the day, Win 11 started to lag a lot when I tried to run any process. I did EVERYTHING I found online and even more. I've sent a feedback to microsoft itself registering my system data...
  7. Comodo Firewall Notification

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Comodo Firewall Notification: When I go ahead and try to install Comodo Firewall i get a PUP block form Microsoft defender and Malwarebytes. Has anyone seen this before or know anything about it?...
  8. Comodo firewall install error 12029 - Help

Comodo firewall install error 12029 - Help: One of my PC's I have will not let me install Comodo firewall on it....The PC is a 2013 HP(P6-2420T) I bought new and is running the latest version of win 10 and runs great....This PC has had the Comodo firewall on it before and all worked great but a few months ago I was...
  9. Comodo firewall install error 12029 - Help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Comodo firewall install error 12029 - Help: One of my PC's I have will not let me install Comodo firewall on it....The PC is a 2013 HP(P6-2420T) I bought new and is running the latest version of win 10 and runs great....This PC has had the Comodo firewall on it before and all worked great but a few months ago I was...
  10. Comodo Firewall with Cloudflare Warp configuration help needed

Comodo Firewall with Cloudflare Warp configuration help needed: Comodo Firewall doesn't work with Cloudflare Warp. See post here: Cloudflare Announcing Beta for WARP for macOS and Windows So I'm attempting to add Firewall Rules for Cloudflare Warp. I need settings for these: [img] So I need to know where to find Cloudflare Warp's...