Windows 10: Comp freezing and glitching while downloading

Discus and support Comp freezing and glitching while downloading in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, so my computer out of nowhere just started freezing and glitching when i download files. IF i download large files and multiple ones while using an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by gardenhose, Jul 3, 2019.

1. Comp freezing and glitching while downloading

Hi, so my computer out of nowhere just started freezing and glitching when i download files. IF i download large files and multiple ones while using an internet downloadmanger it gets all laggy. IVe been downloading files the exact same way for years. Nothign had changed so that is why im confused. MY system is 6600k, 16gbram, 850 Evo 500gb, Asus z170-a. Chkdsk and memtest show nothing is wrong. IVE ran LatencyMon and it says this

"___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______
    CONCLUSION
    ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ _____
    Your system appears to be having trouble handling real-time audio and other tasks. You are likely to experience buffer underruns appearing as drop outs, clicks or pops. One or more DPC routines that belong to a driver running in your system appear to be executing for too long. At least one detected problem appears to be network related. In case you are using a WLAN adapter, try disabling it to get better results. One problem may be related to power management, disable CPU throttling settings in Control Panel and BIOS setup. Check for BIOS updates.
    LatencyMon has been analyzing your system for 0:12:36 (h:mm:ss) on all processors.

Im not sure whats going on and its really annoying. Its tried everyhting i know. Ive reintalled windows numerous times. Ive updated all drivers.

:)

gardenhose, Jul 3, 2019

2. Game freezes or comp reboots in WoT win 10 pro build 10586

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if some system files is corrupt.

To assist you better, please provided us the information below:

• When you say that "Game freezes or comp reboots in", is the freezing issue occurring while playing game or in other situations also?
    • Is the issue particular to a game or with all the games?
    • Are you getting any error message?
    • Have you made any changes to the computer prior to the issue?

I suggest you to follow the steps below to run System File Checker on the computer and also try to reinstall the game in compatibility mode.

Step 1: I suggest you to perform a System File Checker of the Computer and check if it helps.

System File Checker is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

1. Right click on Start Menu.

2. Click on Command Prompt (Admin).

3. Then type ”sfc /scannow” without the quotes and hit on
    Enter Key.

Step 2: I recommend you to uninstall and reinstall the game in compatibility mode. Check if it helps.

1. Right-click on the game setup file and click on ‘Properties’'.

2. Click on the ‘Compatibility’ tab and check the box ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select Windows 7, 8/8.1 operating system from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation. Once this is done, restart the
    computer and check if the issue persists.

Please get back to us with an update on freezing issue while playing game and computer reboots automatically, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Jul 3, 2019
  3. Blindears Win User
    Game freezes or comp reboots in WoT win 10 pro build 10586

Thank you, I fixed prob by clean install of older nvidia drivers. Have marked your 'Step 1' down for future ref Comp freezing and glitching while downloading ;)

Blindears, Jul 3, 2019
  4. andrewsmc Win User

Comp freezing and glitching while downloading

Comp wont boot..

So.. Earlier (last week) I posted that the computer will die, Freeze and go black screen but the comp will still be on. I thought it had to be the MOBO, I just got a new one and installed it. Now the comp freezes... What can be wrong. It wont even get to the actual MOBO boot screen. it stays at express gate.. CAN THIS BE THE CPU!??!

No its not overclocked. All stock. I will list specs ina min

andrewsmc, Jul 3, 2019
Thema:

Comp freezing and glitching while downloading

1. Comp freezing and glitching while downloading - Similar Threads - Comp freezing glitching

2. Windows Freezing and Screen Glitch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Freezing and Screen Glitch: Please help for this eror, My Laptop keep freezing for no reason. I just browsing and no heavy software are running.Last time i check to the Asus Center it needs to replace the NVMe and after that the freeze happen again.My Laptop spec:Asus TUF Gaming F15 FX507ZR12th Gen...
  3. Laptop freezes and screen glitches

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop freezes and screen glitches: Hello, I bought a used laptop at the start of February. usually in my country it's better to buy used laptops that are from other countries because we barely have originals, most of the laptops are fake and overpriced so it's normal to buy it used.I had a problem with the...
  4. Comp glitch.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Comp glitch.: I have an Acer pc. Everyone once in a while, it blacks out for a second, then comes back on with the image slightly pixelated. I turn the computer off and restart it, and it's OK for the time being. What does it mean? Is there something I can do to fix this?...
  5. Comp glitch.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Comp glitch.: I have an Acer pc. Everyone once in a while, it blacks out for a second, then comes back on with the image slightly pixelated. I turn the computer off and restart it, and it's OK for the time being. What does it mean? Is there something I can do to fix this?...
  6. Comp glitch.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. W10 comp repair keeps looping freezing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    W10 comp repair keeps looping freezing: It keeps trying to reboot. Comes up it needs to restart. Needs to fix then freezes. Cant get to safe screen to select advanced options. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/w10-comp-repair-keeps-looping-freezing/6b553cad-fe80-45b7-bad3-9ba4caece1e2
  8. Page Opens While Comp is in Sleep Mode, etc

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Page Opens While Comp is in Sleep Mode, etc: Weird things have happened today.. Generally I'm pretty careful online - don't download things from weird links, etc. I've unfortunately gotten a lot of trojans on computers in the past. When I got this computer, I noticed interesting things. Like suddenly, I can't...
  9. Internal HD regular chuntering while comp. is asleep

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Internal HD regular chuntering while comp. is asleep: Since the recent big Creators update (I'm now on 1703 Build 15063.483), while the comp. is asleep, the internal HDD regularly chunters every 3 to 5 minutes for a few seconds, as though the drive is waking up. Why is this please? Also, as far as I can tell, by two ext....
  10. Freezing Glitch Win10 64

in Windows 10 Support
    Freezing Glitch Win10 64: Hello Win10 Forums, I am getting this problem where my screen is freezing every 1.5 seconds, for a second. And there are white zig-zag glitchy lines on the top of my screen. Can anyone please help me? 48155