Windows 10: Comp stuck in windows installation all day after restore

Discus and support Comp stuck in windows installation all day after restore in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have an aser aspire e 15 that I was trying to completely restore because it was acting 'glitchy'. When it tried to restart after several hours it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AngusDaycare, Apr 3, 2019.

1. Comp stuck in windows installation all day after restore

I have an aser aspire e 15 that I was trying to completely restore because it was acting 'glitchy'. When it tried to restart after several hours it said it had encountered an error and would restart. I managed to get it passed that and it started immediately with light blue screen saying 'installing windows 64% Don't turn off. This may take a while'. It has been restarting to this same message all day.

What can I do? I can't get it into safe mode or any other screen. I've gotten to the bios menu and tried to boot from a usb with windows on it but no luck there either Comp stuck in windows installation all day after restore :( HELP.

No cd rom on this model.

:)

AngusDaycare, Apr 3, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 3, 2019
  3. Windows XP PRO error after restore

System restore is handy when it works like it did for me 2 days ago saving the need to reinstall all of my software as well as windows, id suggest using norton Ghost 12 for an excellent system restore feature.

jocksteeluk, Apr 3, 2019
  4. Comp stuck in windows installation all day after restore

System restore got stuck

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down to the issue.

• What was the exact issue that you were facing that lead to perform restore?
    • Did you receive any error message, when the system restore got stuck?
    • Did you install any third party security application?

Since the computer is being stuck, I suggest you to restart the computer and try to perform the restore again and check if it helps.

I also suggest you to provide more information regarding the issue which led to perform system restore along with the make and model of the computer.

Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Apr 3, 2019
Thema:

Comp stuck in windows installation all day after restore

1. Comp stuck in windows installation all day after restore - Similar Threads - Comp stuck installation

2. Unable to update to windows 22H2, installer gets stuck at 99% after days of installing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to update to windows 22H2, installer gets stuck at 99% after days of installing: Hello,I am unable to update Windows 10 Pro from 21h2 to 22H2 various machines the installer get stuck at 99%.I have forced one of the machines to update with freshly installing however this would be timely doing across multiple machines and having to configure the machines...
  3. Unable to update to windows 22H2, installer gets stuck at 99% after days of installing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to update to windows 22H2, installer gets stuck at 99% after days of installing: Hello,I am unable to update Windows 10 Pro from 21h2 to 22H2 various machines the installer get stuck at 99%.I have forced one of the machines to update with freshly installing however this would be timely doing across multiple machines and having to configure the machines...
  4. Unable to update to windows 22H2, installer gets stuck at 99% after days of installing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows installation stuck at 98% after restoring initiated

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows installation stuck at 98% after restoring initiated: Hello, I've launched the restoration process 3 days ago on a Windows 11. And since then I've been on the installation page as it is stuck at 98%. I finally decided to unplug and restart the computer as there was no evolution for 72 hours. The computer didn't power on for an...
  6. Windows installation stuck at 98% after restoring initiated

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows installation stuck at 98% after restoring initiated: Hello, I've launched the restoration process 3 days ago on a Windows 11. And since then I've been on the installation page as it is stuck at 98%. I finally decided to unplug and restart the computer as there was no evolution for 72 hours. The computer didn't power on for an...
  7. stuck at deleting all restore points

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    stuck at deleting all restore points: hi there, My device is stuck at deleting all restore points as in the screenshot. How to fix it? It happened before but forgot how it got[ATTACH] fixed....
  8. All Store Apps are stuck at Pending, for day’s

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    All Store Apps are stuck at Pending, for day’s: except two stuck at Downloading. entire pc is idle. No cpu, no disk, no network access. no errors or message. Just sitting there. yes, i’ve run every troubleshooter which report no issue on this brand new install with nothing installed. any ideas?...
  9. Windows update stuck at 80% all day

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update stuck at 80% all day: My screen says Working on updates 80% Dont turn off your pc. This will take a while. All days seems a bit too long! This is all thats on the scrreen. No mouse. I have turned it off but it comes back to this screen when i thurn it in again. Any suggestions?...
  10. After installing update, work comp stuck at loading screen PLS HELP

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    After installing update, work comp stuck at loading screen PLS HELP: Hello, Thanks for being part of such a helpful community. Around two weeks ago as I was shutting down my computer for the day, I had to install updates (standard so far). The next morning I came to find my computer stuck on the loading screen with that turning dot...