Windows 10: Company computers won't update

Discus and support Company computers won't update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Any time I try to update a Surface whether it be in or out of the domain it get an error that the update service cannot be reached. If the computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Alex_E_MM, Jan 11, 2019.

1. Alex_E_MM Win User

Company computers won't update

Any time I try to update a Surface whether it be in or out of the domain it get an error that the update service cannot be reached. If the computer checks our Windows update server it will update without a problem. But if checks online it fails. The only successful update I have been able to do is from a clean install it will update to 1803, but will not take any of the firmware updates. It will eventually give me a download error on every firmware update. I have ran the update troubleshooter on multiple computers, as well as renaming the Software Distribution and Catroot2 folders but all still fail. I finally got an error code from one of the Surfaces (0x8024a105).

:)

Alex_E_MM, Jan 11, 2019

2. my computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep

these computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep ?

oscarperezvc, Jan 11, 2019
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

4. Company computers won't update

my n97 won t charge or connect

when i put a usb on my n97 it won t charge when i put on the computer it won t say nokia pc suite or else it not reading the usb cannot work on my phone plz hel

karim71---01, Jan 11, 2019
Thema:

Company computers won't update

1. Company computers won't update - Similar Threads - Company computers won't

2. Computer won't sleep if it needs to update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Computer won't sleep if it needs to update: This is extremely frustrating issue that I can't seem to do anything about. My computer, whenever microsoft deigns to give us an update for windows 10, will not stay asleep nor go to sleep on its own. I will put it to sleep after I'm done with it for the night only to have...
  3. computer won't start

computer won't start: My computer shut down while updating and now my computer won't start windows 10. any help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-wont-start/e9997ef8-3387-40ad-8520-e8cda389ac81
  4. Dell Computer won't update to latest version

Dell Computer won't update to latest version: I have an older (4 years) Dell Tablet w/keyboard. It was upgraded several years ago to Win 10 I believe from Win 8. The last windows update failed and so I tried to refresh windows. I tried both methods, files kept, files deleted. Windows loads but very slow and the refresh...
  5. support company

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    support company: has anyone used Chawla for support https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/support-company/117bac9c-65ae-4ca0-9957-fadd3b5f027f"
  6. Computer won't restart

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer won't restart: So I am pulling out my hair right now. I was playing a game on Steam (Grim Dawn), and as of a couple of days ago, it started hanging up my computer. The game would freeze, and Steam would be unable to connect my friends list, after which my computer would freeze. I would...
  7. support companies

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    support companies: Do you use a company by the name of Ontime Tech Support out of Utah https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/support-companies/9193fc1c-100a-4b9a-b329-16c77f2f2b0c"
  8. Computer won't restart after latest update

Computer won't restart after latest update: After the Sept 11 "critical update", my computer wouldn't restart. It would run the hardware diagnostics, which showed nothing, and then would recycle again and again to "repair". I had to revert the system to the last restore point a few days ago to regain access to my...
  9. Windows won't update, locks computer up

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows won't update, locks computer up: I've been working on my wife's computer that has had Win10 for the last several months. Her computer completely refuses to update Windows anymore. The updates will get stuck downloading at 0% even overnight and it uses up so much of the system resources that the computer...
  10. Computer Won't Boot

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer Won't Boot: Recently upgraded to Windows 10. Everything seemed to go well. It was working fine I restarted a couple times and it all went well . I shut the computer down for about 20 minutes and when I tried to restart it I get nothing on the monitor. I can hear the hard drive start but...