Windows 10: Company computers won't update

Discus and support Company computers won't update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Any time I try to update a Surface whether it be in or out of the domain it get an error that the update service cannot be reached. If the computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Alex_E_MM, Jan 11, 2019.

1. Alex_E_MM Win User

Company computers won't update

Any time I try to update a Surface whether it be in or out of the domain it get an error that the update service cannot be reached. If the computer checks our Windows update server it will update without a problem. But if checks online it fails. The only successful update I have been able to do is from a clean install it will update to 1803, but will not take any of the firmware updates. It will eventually give me a download error on every firmware update. I have ran the update troubleshooter on multiple computers, as well as renaming the Software Distribution and Catroot2 folders but all still fail. I finally got an error code from one of the Surfaces (0x8024a105).

:)

Alex_E_MM, Jan 11, 2019

2. my computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep

these computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep ?

oscarperezvc, Jan 11, 2019
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

4. Company computers won't update

my n97 won t charge or connect

when i put a usb on my n97 it won t charge when i put on the computer it won t say nokia pc suite or else it not reading the usb cannot work on my phone plz hel

karim71---01, Jan 11, 2019
Thema:

Company computers won't update

1. Company computers won't update - Similar Threads - Company computers won't

2. How to completely wipe a company computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to completely wipe a company computer: I left the company I was working at a year ago. While cleaning out my closet, I found the old laptop they gave me, and realized they never asked for it back. I tried wiping it through the standard shift+power, restart, troubleshoot, reset, remove all files, but when I booted...
  3. How to completely wipe a company computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to completely wipe a company computer: I left the company I was working at a year ago. While cleaning out my closet, I found the old laptop they gave me, and realized they never asked for it back. I tried wiping it through the standard shift+power, restart, troubleshoot, reset, remove all files, but when I booted...
  4. Computer Windows 10 won't update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Windows 10 won't update: Hi my computer hasn't been able to update for weeks now, I've tried different fixes but nothing works.The updates always fail, right now I keep getting this "There were some problems installing updates, but we’ll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the...
  5. Computer Windows 10 won't update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer Windows 10 won't update: Hi my computer hasn't been able to update for weeks now, I've tried different fixes but nothing works.The updates always fail, right now I keep getting this "There were some problems installing updates, but we’ll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the...
  6. Missing thumb screws and the company won't help

in Windows 10 Support
    Missing thumb screws and the company won't help: I bought a musetex computer case off of Craigslist and most of the case is actually pretty good. But I noticed there's a I wanna say about a centimeter side panel screw and about a half inch front panel screw missing. I reached out to the musetex company and told them my...
  7. Windows update and computer won't start

Windows update and computer won't start: So i updated my Asus computer a few days ago maybe Thursday?? Yesterday i turned it ln and it worked fine more or less but there was some lag. I had to stop playing the game I'd wanted to play a few minutes in because of this. I turned it on today and it seemed to be...
  8. Computer won't install updates

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Computer won't install updates: Good Afternoon, I'm trying to install Microsoft Edge. When I click on "install" it says first check for updates. When I click on that in the security settings it just keeps running saying "checking for updates." Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks 157438
  9. Computer won't install updates

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer won't install updates: Good Afternoon, I'm trying to install Microsoft Edge. When I click on "install" it says first check for updates. When I click on that in the security settings it just keeps running saying "checking for updates." Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks 157438
  10. Computer update, and now won't login.

Computer update, and now won't login.: My computer wanted me to update windows as it wasn't going to be supported in November. After some time the computer gave me the login screen, after several attempts to login i was given the message of User login attempt failed. What can i do to fix it?...