Windows 10: Company Image Installation

Discus and support Company Image Installation in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Laptop recently purchased with Windows 10 Home edition. I've tried to install our company image several times without luck. Seems that the HOME OEM... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Mike M13, Mar 2, 2020.

1. Mike M13 Win User

Company Image Installation

Laptop recently purchased with Windows 10 Home edition.

I've tried to install our company image several times without luck. Seems that the HOME OEM license has taken possession of the laptop. How do I remove the License information for Windows 10 Home so I can boot the laptop to our network and load our Company Windows 10 PRO Image?

:)

Mike M13, Mar 2, 2020

2. [HELP]Image recovery issues

Guys i am trying to fix my cousins Asus Eee netbook. It has a backup image file that is partitioned on the hard drive but when I go to use it the app will run through a few steps and stop. It is running Vista . Any suggestions?

Rapidfire48, Mar 2, 2020
  3. topgundcp Win User
    Restoring Windows 10 Image using Macrium Reflect

In addition to the above. Here's my suggestion in step by step.
    I assume you have Macrium Installed in your current HD and already made a backup copy.
    1. Connect your new HD via USB port and boot up.
    2. Run Macrium, click on Restore tab then select the Backup Image that you made to restore
    3. click on "select a different target disk" then select your new HD as destination

Company Image Installation [​IMG]
    4. Proceed to restore then Shutdown and disconnect the old HD and replace with the new HD
    5. Boot up with your new HD.

topgundcp, Mar 2, 2020
  4. Company Image Installation

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 2, 2020
Thema:

Company Image Installation

1. Company Image Installation - Similar Threads - Company Image Installation

2. Help with fresh Windows install on company laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help with fresh Windows install on company laptop: My wife has been told she can have an old work laptop as they have upgraded and this will be disposed of. Unfortunately it is still set up for company work with full restrictions to which we dont have access to overcome. I would simply like to install a fresh windows install...
  3. Help with fresh Windows install on company laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Help with fresh Windows install on company laptop: My wife has been told she can have an old work laptop as they have upgraded and this will be disposed of. Unfortunately it is still set up for company work with full restrictions to which we dont have access to overcome. I would simply like to install a fresh windows install...
  4. Help with fresh Windows install on company laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. switching companies

switching companies: since windows wouldn't let me upgrade should i go ahead and switch over to apple computers ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/switching-companies/52aee178-d685-4a70-9460-bd8a05c8c3f1
  6. Installing Company MS Teams in HyperV with Bitlocker

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Installing Company MS Teams in HyperV with Bitlocker: Here is a tip for those of you wanting to use MS Teams on your PC. Many companies expect you to join a domain when using MS Teams and then you give over control of aspects of your PC. My Company not only expects you to join a domain but also use Bitlocker. I was not prepared...
  7. Creating new W10 image for company + auto update Java?

Creating new W10 image for company + auto update Java?: Hello all, Together with a colleague of mine we are working on a new Windows 10 image to use as a standard on our desktop machines. Apart from looking for Windows 10 guides for fresh installations such as these i was wondering if there are any other crucial tips out there?...
  8. Creating new W10 image for company + auto update Java?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Creating new W10 image for company + auto update Java?: Hello all, Together with a colleague of mine we are working on a new Windows 10 image to use as a standard on our desktop machines. Apart from looking for Windows 10 guides for fresh installations such as these i was wondering if there are any other crucial tips out there?...
  9. support company

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    support company: has anyone used Chawla for support https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/support-company/117bac9c-65ae-4ca0-9957-fadd3b5f027f"
  10. Install put the company monitor out of business

in Windows 10 Support
    Install put the company monitor out of business: Fortunately, I waited until after my business closed to install Win 10 on my PC. I have an Intel HD Graphics 4400 card. When the installation was right around 75%, one of my dual monitors started a rainbow strobe light. I rebooted, same thing. How in the world am I going to...