Windows 10: Company of Heroes 2 Free

Discus and support Company of Heroes 2 Free in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Free Company of Heroes 2 (100% discount) - SharewareOnSale 100375 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by A Guy, Dec 14, 2017.

1. A Guy Win User

Company of Heroes 2 Free

A Guy, Dec 14, 2017

2. updating to windows 10 problems

Thank You for the reply.

I have posted in Steam/Valve about this issue, no reply.

I posted to Relic/Company of Heroes site, no reply. I sent a private e-mail to Cynthia of Relic no reply.

I have not sent an e-mail to Sony which is now the publisher of Company of Heroes. I am very reluctant to download Company of Heroes 2 that takes over 6 hours @ 2 MB second. I do not know if the Company of Heroes 2 is compatible since I have not installed
    yet.

Thank You I will try Sony on that.

capswitcher, Dec 14, 2017
  3. updating to windows 10 problems

Hello,

I am looking for some help on the issues below before windows 10 kicks in.

I have windows 7 Pro 64 bit installed, ASUS P8P67 MB, Sapphire Radeon 6900 series, 750 Watt PS. 2 - 1 terabyte hard drives (Custom built computer) I did a check for acceptable apps etc. with the Microsoft tool. The tool finds the following not compatible:

Company of Heroes (Sony publisher/ RELIC), (hours to download)

Company of Heroes Steam Version (Sony/Relic) (hours to download),

ATI catalyst control center,

ATI catalyst install manager,

Secure boot isn't compatible with my computer (What ?),.

Compatible:

Company of Heroes (tales of Valor) Kind of crazy if Company of Heroes is not compatible, its an add on to Company of Heroes

Company of Heroes (opposing fronts) Kind of crazy if Company of Heroes is not compatible, its an add on to Company of Heroes

So what is the procedure to fix this before window 10 kicks in and who, what, where fixes these, where do I get help from?????

Thanks for any help on these,

capswitcher, Dec 14, 2017
  4. MrNeeds Win User

Company of Heroes 2 Free

MrNeeds, Dec 14, 2017
Thema:

Company of Heroes 2 Free

1. Company of Heroes 2 Free - Similar Threads - Company Heroes Free

2. i really need help! heroes of might an magic 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i really need help! heroes of might an magic 2: why doesent kompability work on windows if there is that function avaliable? im a fan of old games and i have never ever had any kompability settings work for me. so its usually like 2-4 weeks of reading shady stuff online before i can play an old game like heroes of might...
  3. i really need help! heroes of might an magic 2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i really need help! heroes of might an magic 2: why doesent kompability work on windows if there is that function avaliable? im a fan of old games and i have never ever had any kompability settings work for me. so its usually like 2-4 weeks of reading shady stuff online before i can play an old game like heroes of might...
  4. Cannot view, set, or modify App and Game Limits for "Company of Heroes 2" and several other...

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Cannot view, set, or modify App and Game Limits for "Company of Heroes 2" and several other...: I've been using the Family Safety features to track and enforce/prevent usage of school-related apps, games, and other items on a child's PC. It took a while to figure out some of the intricacies of the various features, but I eventually get it configured to provide most of...
  5. Resetting Surface 2 previously owned by a company

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Resetting Surface 2 previously owned by a company: Hey folks, I have a surface 2 laying around from my previois employer. I was told I don't need to return it, but I also can't use it because I'm not a part of the org and was signed out. Trying to format it and have it for personal use. Hitting the wall with a recovery key -...
  6. Company of Heroes 2 Soft/hardlocking my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Company of Heroes 2 Soft/hardlocking my PC: So a couple of days ago randomly, Company of Heroes 2 has been locking my PC while loading into a game. I honestly have no idea what's causing it but its forcing me to hit the reset button to get my computer back and running again. Any ideas? I already used DDU to clean my...
  7. Company of Heroes 2 Free

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Company of Heroes 2 Free: https://sharewareonsale.com/s/free-c...100-discount-2 123029
  8. Destiny 2 Free

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Destiny 2 Free: *Arrow Destiny the Game | Battlenet [img] ArPP6_QXqyQ 120942
  9. BSOD playing Battlefield bad company 2

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD playing Battlefield bad company 2: The bsod happened few hours ago first time after some days with strange stuff. Most of the times it was when playing the game, Some beeps sometimes the game frozen and I had to restart the pc or shutdown the game somehow with task manager. Sometimes I saw strange things on...
  10. Hero Image

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hero Image: Hello, First post on this forum ,anyone know how to remove the hero image from windows 10 logon screen. Thanx 65453