Windows 10: Company of Heroes 2 Soft/hardlocking my PC

Discus and support Company of Heroes 2 Soft/hardlocking my PC in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So a couple of days ago randomly, Company of Heroes 2 has been locking my PC while loading into a game. I honestly have no idea what's causing it but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MajorFoley, Oct 2, 2019.

1. Company of Heroes 2 Soft/hardlocking my PC

So a couple of days ago randomly, Company of Heroes 2 has been locking my PC while loading into a game. I honestly have no idea what's causing it but its forcing me to hit the reset button to get my computer back and running again. Any ideas? I already used DDU to clean my drivers and reinstall Nvidia fresh. But im outta ideas here.

:)

MajorFoley, Oct 2, 2019
  2. A Guy Win User
    A Guy, Oct 2, 2019
  3. A Guy Win User
  4. MrNeeds Win User

Company of Heroes 2 Soft/hardlocking my PC

MrNeeds, Oct 2, 2019
Thema:

Company of Heroes 2 Soft/hardlocking my PC

1. Company of Heroes 2 Soft/hardlocking my PC - Similar Threads - Company Heroes Soft

2. Signed in on company PC

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Signed in on company PC: I was given a new business laptop and my boss told me to set up the Microsoft 365 account by signing into my private outlook account which at the time I thought was odd but he was standing right in front of me at the time.Once I signed into my private account he told me then...
  3. Signed in on company PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Signed in on company PC: I was given a new business laptop and my boss told me to set up the Microsoft 365 account by signing into my private outlook account which at the time I thought was odd but he was standing right in front of me at the time.Once I signed into my private account he told me then...
  4. Signed in on company PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Computer hardlocks while gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer hardlocks while gaming: During some gaming sessions, my computer randomly hardlocks. It happend in various games, and also while trying XCloud on MS Edge but not on Chrome.According to the Windows stability report tool, it could be related to the Radeon Adrenalin drivers, because they also fail...
  6. Computer hardlocks while gaming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer hardlocks while gaming: During some gaming sessions, my computer randomly hardlocks. It happend in various games, and also while trying XCloud on MS Edge but not on Chrome.According to the Windows stability report tool, it could be related to the Radeon Adrenalin drivers, because they also fail...
  7. Cannot view, set, or modify App and Game Limits for "Company of Heroes 2" and several other...

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Cannot view, set, or modify App and Game Limits for "Company of Heroes 2" and several other...: I've been using the Family Safety features to track and enforce/prevent usage of school-related apps, games, and other items on a child's PC. It took a while to figure out some of the intricacies of the various features, but I eventually get it configured to provide most of...
  8. Company of Heroes 2 Free

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Company of Heroes 2 Free: https://sharewareonsale.com/s/free-c...100-discount-2 123029
  9. Sonic Heroes not working on PC.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sonic Heroes not working on PC.: Sonic Heroes is not working on my desktop but works fine on my laptop. Both run Windows 10 64bit but different versions. Compatibility mode doesn't help and there is something called widescreen fix but no luck. When I open Tsonic_win.exe it closes and shows "SONIC HEROES(TM)...
  10. Company of Heroes 2 Free

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Company of Heroes 2 Free: Free Company of Heroes 2 (100% discount) - SharewareOnSale 100375