Windows 10: Company Portal in ChinaMicrosoft International Cloud

Discus and support Company Portal in ChinaMicrosoft International Cloud in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Company Portal in ChinaMicrosoft International CloudDear guys in China regionWhen I try to install apps from Company portal it will show below... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ZhonglinZ, May 14, 2022.

1. ZhonglinZ Win User

Company Portal in ChinaMicrosoft International Cloud

Company Portal in ChinaMicrosoft International CloudDear guys in China regionWhen I try to install apps from Company portal it will show below error**************************There was a problem contacting the service This may be due to loss of your internet connection or a problem with the service*************************we need click more times then the app can be installed, so I have a question to here which server or services be used for Company portal IP? DNS?is there any information can share to me, I wish to check whether it's because my internet issue? or proxy app issue.. thanks

:)

ZhonglinZ, May 14, 2022

2. Company Portal Issue

I have an account Microsoft
    But I can't login it on my Android mobile (Nokia X6) . I had install "Company Portal" app but can't confirm this Android device
    Please help me!
    Thanks and Best Regard!
    Hieu(Mr.)

HieuLe Minh, May 14, 2022
  3. Mark-EPR Win User
    Company Portal for Android refuses to sign in

For anyone else who comes across this issue I stumbled upon the answer:

It was necessary for me to select sign in from another device on the portal app, to then re-register my mobile via the work PC using a given code, this then allowed the Company Portal App to register afresh and hey presto my work email started working again.

Mark-EPR, May 14, 2022
  4. Company Portal in ChinaMicrosoft International Cloud

Intune Company Portal

Hello team,

im facing issue while user trying to enroll Iphone with Intune Comapny Portal. User always got message while trying to enroll : update your device settings (user already setted up password in settings) but still got the same and cant pass to other step of
    enrollment

Could you pleae help

thank you

Michel1981, May 14, 2022
Thema:

Company Portal in ChinaMicrosoft International Cloud

1. Company Portal in ChinaMicrosoft International Cloud - Similar Threads - Company Portal ChinaMicrosoft

2. Company Portal in ChinaMicrosoft International Cloud

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Company Portal in ChinaMicrosoft International Cloud: Company Portal in ChinaMicrosoft International CloudDear guys in China regionWhen I try to install apps from Company portal it will show below error**************************There was a problem contacting the service This may be due to loss of your internet connection or a...
  3. Company Portal in ChinaMicrosoft International Cloud

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Company Portal in ChinaMicrosoft International Cloud: Company Portal in ChinaMicrosoft International CloudDear guys in China regionWhen I try to install apps from Company portal it will show below error**************************There was a problem contacting the service This may be due to loss of your internet connection or a...
  4. acer portal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    acer portal: when i try to sign up for acer portal it shows this error msg that it says your internet connection has been lost??but i am connected to internet?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/acer-portal/6729201f-6a0c-468d-a762-6efe5cb481bb
  5. How to access internal company resources with Windows 365?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to access internal company resources with Windows 365?: I was just watching a video from Microsoft on the new Windows 365 cloud PC, and in that video they briefly discussed how the Windows 365 PC is designed for hybrid environments allowing users on their cloud Windows 365 PC to access internal company resources, however, they...
  6. SCCM: Company portal shows notifications of software center

in Windows 10 Customization
    SCCM: Company portal shows notifications of software center: Hi all,We are using SCCM in combination with the company portal. Software center will still pop up with notifications instead of the company portal even though the company portal is the selected software center.For example:User wants to install a new piece of software but...
  7. Regarding new Alert in Microsoft Cloud Application portal

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Regarding new Alert in Microsoft Cloud Application portal: Hi Team, We have received a new alert in our Microsoft Cloud Application Portal - "Leaked Credentials" We have received this alert newly. Has Microsoft recently updated their database about finding leaked credentials from public websites. Thanks, Balaji R...
  8. Issues with Company Portal app launching

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issues with Company Portal app launching: Good morning, I am running Windows 10 enterprise. We are using Intune and I am trying to launch Company Portal, but I'm getting the below error message, Faulting application name: CompanyPortal.exe, version: 10.4.863.2, time stamp: 0x5f11a190 Faulting module name:...
  9. Unable to install Microsoft edge stable from company portal.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to install Microsoft edge stable from company portal.: Unable to install Microsoft edge stable from company portal. Got the below error message. The system is enrolled intune and the device is hybrid azure AD joined. Error "application request failed" [ATTACH]...
  10. Microsoft Intune Company Portal showing "No apps to display" in windows 10 devices

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Intune Company Portal showing "No apps to display" in windows 10 devices: We have a mixture of E3 and office 365 premium with Azure Active directory P1 and Intune subscriptions connected to them. We have deployed Windows store apps, LOB apps, win 32 apps (preview). In the windows 10 company portal app (and portal.manage.microsoft.com), it just...