Windows 10: Company Portal in ChinaMicrosoft International Cloud

Discus and support Company Portal in ChinaMicrosoft International Cloud in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Company Portal in ChinaMicrosoft International CloudDear guys in China regionWhen I try to install apps from Company portal it will show below... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ZhonglinZ, May 14, 2022.

1. ZhonglinZ Win User

Company Portal in ChinaMicrosoft International Cloud

Company Portal in ChinaMicrosoft International CloudDear guys in China regionWhen I try to install apps from Company portal it will show below error**************************There was a problem contacting the service This may be due to loss of your internet connection or a problem with the service*************************we need click more times then the app can be installed, so I have a question to here which server or services be used for Company portal IP? DNS?is there any information can share to me, I wish to check whether it's because my internet issue? or proxy app issue.. thanks

:)

ZhonglinZ, May 14, 2022

2. Company Portal Issue

I have an account Microsoft
    But I can't login it on my Android mobile (Nokia X6) . I had install "Company Portal" app but can't confirm this Android device
    Please help me!
    Thanks and Best Regard!
    Hieu(Mr.)

HieuLe Minh, May 14, 2022
  3. Mark-EPR Win User
    Company Portal for Android refuses to sign in

For anyone else who comes across this issue I stumbled upon the answer:

It was necessary for me to select sign in from another device on the portal app, to then re-register my mobile via the work PC using a given code, this then allowed the Company Portal App to register afresh and hey presto my work email started working again.

Mark-EPR, May 14, 2022
  4. Company Portal in ChinaMicrosoft International Cloud

Intune Company Portal

Hello team,

im facing issue while user trying to enroll Iphone with Intune Comapny Portal. User always got message while trying to enroll : update your device settings (user already setted up password in settings) but still got the same and cant pass to other step of
    enrollment

Could you pleae help

thank you

Michel1981, May 14, 2022
Thema:

Company Portal in ChinaMicrosoft International Cloud

1. Company Portal in ChinaMicrosoft International Cloud - Similar Threads - Company Portal ChinaMicrosoft

2. Company portal shows error message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Company portal shows error message: Hi,We are getting the below error message when we open company portal for few users.“This device is already setup in another organization.contact company support for help.”Anyone has any thoughts on this?Thanks!...
  3. Company Portal Sync Failed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Company Portal Sync Failed: I am trying to install something through Company Portal, but each time the download is pending for days. The status changes from "Download pending..." to then also include "Your device is syncing and will begin downloading your app shortly". I navigated to the settings and...
  4. Company Portal Sync Failed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Company Portal Sync Failed: I am trying to install something through Company Portal, but each time the download is pending for days. The status changes from "Download pending..." to then also include "Your device is syncing and will begin downloading your app shortly". I navigated to the settings and...
  5. Company Portal Sync Failed

6. Application Adobe Creative Cloud to be installed from Company Portal asking for admin...

Application Adobe Creative Cloud to be installed from Company Portal asking for admin...: We use the Company Portal on each system we have and push applications to the user to it via MECM. From time to tome though some users when attempting to install applications here Adobe Creative Cloud get prompted for credentials to perform the install, wheears most others...
  7. Application Adobe Creative Cloud to be installed from Company Portal asking for admin...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Application Adobe Creative Cloud to be installed from Company Portal asking for admin...: We use the Company Portal on each system we have and push applications to the user to it via MECM. From time to tome though some users when attempting to install applications here Adobe Creative Cloud get prompted for credentials to perform the install, wheears most others...
  8. Company Portal in ChinaMicrosoft International Cloud

Company Portal in ChinaMicrosoft International Cloud: Company Portal in ChinaMicrosoft International CloudDear guys in China regionWhen I try to install apps from Company portal it will show below error**************************There was a problem contacting the service This may be due to loss of your internet connection or a...
  9. Company Portal in ChinaMicrosoft International Cloud

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Company Portal in ChinaMicrosoft International Cloud: Company Portal in ChinaMicrosoft International CloudDear guys in China regionWhen I try to install apps from Company portal it will show below error**************************There was a problem contacting the service This may be due to loss of your internet connection or a...
  10. Issues with Company Portal app launching

Issues with Company Portal app launching: Good morning, I am running Windows 10 enterprise. We are using Intune and I am trying to launch Company Portal, but I'm getting the below error message, Faulting application name: CompanyPortal.exe, version: 10.4.863.2, time stamp: 0x5f11a190 Faulting module name:...