Windows 10: Compapility report

Discus and support Compapility report in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi guys.. When I try to boot from usb to reinstall windows10 I get this compapility report , then I start my windows normally and go to my pc trying to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/nope_007, Dec 25, 2019.

1. Compapility report

Hi guys.. When I try to boot from usb to reinstall windows10 I get this compapility report , then I start my windows normally and go to my pc trying to install it from the set up file in the usb but it gets too slow and never restarts it self after reaching 100% installation? What can I do? Or is there any good solution to disk100% issue? Knowing that I tried most of online solutions

thanks a lot!!

submitted by /u/nope_007
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/nope_007, Dec 25, 2019
  2. Silverel Win User

Guide: How to enable, use, and configure SLI on Linux.

I guess the next logical step would be to report on the performance you can get with SLI in Linux. That'd be my suggestion anyway.

Silverel, Dec 25, 2019
  3. New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Dec 25, 2019
  4. laszlo Win User

Compapility report

$1500+ wasted...

lot of people try to help you but you don't make any of the suggested steps;don't keep asking what can be bad test everything once at all and than report

laszlo, Dec 25, 2019
Thema:

Compapility report

1. Compapility report - Similar Threads - Compapility report

2. windows security reports firewall off but firewall presents as normal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows security reports firewall off but firewall presents as normal: Every time I install windows updates or Avira updates with restart, Windows security reports that Comodo, my firewall, is switched off, even though Comodo presents as "all systems active and running." I click the 'Turn on' button but there is no response, not even an error...
  3. windows security reports firewall off but firewall presents as normal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows security reports firewall off but firewall presents as normal: Every time I install windows updates or Avira updates with restart, Windows security reports that Comodo, my firewall, is switched off, even though Comodo presents as "all systems active and running." I click the 'Turn on' button but there is no response, not even an error...
  4. windows security reports firewall off but firewall presents as normal

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Malwarebytes scan reports 1 malicious file found. How to remove?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Malwarebytes scan reports 1 malicious file found. How to remove?: While attempting to download/install the trial version of Malwarebytes a scan was made and this was 1 file was reported on my notepad: PUP.Optional.Restoro, C:\WINDOWS\RESTORO.INT, No Action by user, 818, 551609, 1.0.47924,,ame, , F48C7A073BACE84DC9C3E3C67B2C6016 This was...
  6. BUG report.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BUG report.: After I click the multi-desktop button, a semitransparent tetragonum occurs. I can't click anything under this tetragonum. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bug-report/729e9a05-c42b-497a-89af-e686390a9b36
  7. BUG report.

BUG report.: After I click the multi-desktop button, a semitransparent tetragonum occurs. I can't click anything under this tetragonum. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bug-report/729e9a05-c42b-497a-89af-e686390a9b36
  8. Windows 11 is not reporting updates correctly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 is not reporting updates correctly.: I have installed windows 11 but it is not getting WSUS updates.Searching, I saw that it is because of this key that has the wrong value.Is there any provision to fix the key value?...
  9. Windows 11 is not reporting updates correctly.

Windows 11 is not reporting updates correctly.: I have installed windows 11 but it is not getting WSUS updates.Searching, I saw that it is because of this key that has the wrong value.Is there any provision to fix the key value?...
  10. report an app problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    report an app problem: Hello, I just installed the Microsoft wifi speed test app, launched it and tried to run it, but I continually get service unavailable immediately after it tests the ping delay. I tried some suggestions I found on the web to try to diagnose and or resolve the problem, but none...