Windows 10: Comparison of directory opus and xyplorer

Discus and support Comparison of directory opus and xyplorer in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; In the past i used opus for more than 8 years and also using now currently Features lacking in opus --- 1)Option to open files by single click is not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by khari55, Jan 14, 2019.

1. khari55 Win User

Comparison of directory opus and xyplorer

In the past i used opus for more than 8 years and also using now currently

Features lacking in opus ---

1)Option to open files by single click is not there

2)Bold font for active tab is not there

3)Icon to toggle between details mode and thumbnails is not there

4)In opus if the breadcrumb bar's navigation buttons are removed then some of the features of breadcrumb don't work like it doesn't show downward path

5)No silent update

6) File copy and move dialogue's(screen's) are not feature packed

7)No,live filtering of item's in list

8)Default keyboard shortcuts are not easy to use and natural

9)No,on the fly font size changing

10)No restore selection for e.g if you have selected some files and accidentally clicked somewhere else then the selection is lost ,this is not the case with xyplorer.

11)No option for displaying file's age(by which one can know how old a file is,like to show as 3 months or 5 months) as opposed to current time

12)Various views in one icon for e.g details,tiles,different size for thumbnails is not there

13)No in built dark theme

14)Branch view is not very good

15)No visual filter for files for e.g to see quickly files modified within a certain period like modified 3 hours back or 1 day,2 days etc...

16)Name columns width adjusting is not remembered automatically as a user changes it

17)Can't iconize a tab

Like the above point's there are still many features not available in opus.While in xyplorer all the above features are there and many other's also.

:)

khari55, Jan 14, 2019

2. Problems with Avanquest Powerdesk 9 Pro

in comparison XYplorer is cheaper than Directory Opus.

has countless options.

and I just check the options of ROBOCOPY (is a Windows program) and the PD functionality for syncing folders is there.

check https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robocopy

the option /MIR Robocopy C:\A \\backupserver\B /MIR

that should solve your problem.

Fernando f 1958, Jan 14, 2019
  3. Drone Win User
    Directory Size Utility

First of all nice utility, Mindweaver!
    Second of all, it's so nice to see that this section ain't dead.

I have a few questions/suggestions, maybe you'd want to see ...
    • maybe you rename Get Folder button caption to something more intuitive? Add Folder, Get Folder Size, Check Folder Size or something like that?
    • Could you add subfolder files to the right pane? (it can be a tickbox with include sub dirs)
    • maybe you also add export list to excel?
    • there's delete file button maybe you add delete folder button too?
    • and finally maybe you can add UP button for directories?

Drone, Jan 14, 2019
  4. Comparison of directory opus and xyplorer

Directory Size Utility

New! Directory Size Utility BETA v1.1

New features!
    • New button icons!
    • New Total selected directory size!
    • Made the Exit button text bigger!
    Download here

Mindweaver, Jan 14, 2019
Thema:

Comparison of directory opus and xyplorer

1. Comparison of directory opus and xyplorer - Similar Threads - Comparison directory opus

2. How to delete opus audio file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to delete opus audio file: I renamed one audio file with extention awb to opus because it is not opening in windows 10 then i tried to open that it failed so i decided to delete same but not able to do it and tried t orename to old awb extenteson but failed pls help...
  3. How to delete opus audio file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to delete opus audio file: I renamed one audio file with extention awb to opus because it is not opening in windows 10 then i tried to open that it failed so i decided to delete same but not able to do it and tried t orename to old awb extenteson but failed pls help...
  4. Windows 10 and 11 comparison

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 and 11 comparison: I need help finding a comparison document with the difference between windows 10 and 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-and-11-comparison/5888b957-923d-4e0d-b909-5845671537f4
  5. Windows 10 and 11 comparison

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 and 11 comparison: I need help finding a comparison document with the difference between windows 10 and 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-and-11-comparison/5888b957-923d-4e0d-b909-5845671537f4
  6. browser miniplayer comparison

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    browser miniplayer comparison: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/s3thGG [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/prkk6p/browser_miniplayer_comparison/
  7. .opus audio file tags, metadata

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    .opus audio file tags, metadata: How do I set Windows File Explorer in Windows 10 to display tags - metadata of .opus audio files?The opus could be the best free audio encoder, only struggling with compatibility issues in Windows File Explorer and Media Player....
  8. What is the best alternative to XYplorer? with cloud facility

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What is the best alternative to XYplorer? with cloud facility: I need a file explorar for my windows10 really fed up with the integrated file explorar with no option to use the cloud disks. please suggest something useful submitted by /u/hard2resist [link] [comments]...
  9. Office software comparison

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office software comparison: This is probably very subjective: I have Microsoft Office Pro 2003 and also the latest version of LibreOffice. I use Word/Writer and Excel/Calc only. Any opinions as to which software is better for my limited usage? Thanks in advance. 92307
  10. Performance comparison

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Performance comparison: So, i know that it is still very alpha release of windows 10 and there should be many changes before final release, but what do you think about performance of windows 10 in its current stage (of course, lol, installed as real os, not in vmware or anything like that) ?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. directory opus webm

2. xyplorer vs directory opus