Windows 10: Comparison of Google Chrome with Microsoft Edge on Windows 10

Discus and support Comparison of Google Chrome with Microsoft Edge on Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Microsoft Edge gets better with each upgrade of Windows 10. After three years of its initial release, I am comparing it against Google Chrome... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Nov 21, 2018.

1. WinClub New Member

Comparison of Google Chrome with Microsoft Edge on Windows 10

WinClub, Nov 21, 2018
  2. Arul_D Win User

Google Chrome not working windows 10

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• Are you facing any issues with Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer?
    • Is the issue confined to Google Chrome?
    • Have you tried uninstalling/re-installing Google Chrome?
    There could be several reasons for this cause. I would suggest you to try the steps below and check the result.

Uninstall Google Chrome and then re-install

Press Windows key + X and click Programs & Features

Right click Google Chrome and click Uninstall

Re-install Google Chrome and check.

If the issue still persists, please contact the developer of Google Chrome.

Google Chrome Support Forum

Hope this information is helpful. Please feel free to reply in case you face any other issues with Windows in future.

Arul_D, Nov 21, 2018
  3. Windows 10 and Google chrome problems

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

As you have mentioned that now you rolled back to windows 7 ultimate.I would suggest you to follow the steps given below and check.

Uninstall and reinstall Google Chrome and check

To uninstall and reinstall Google Chrome follow the steps given below.

• Press start button.

• Select Control Panel.

• In Control Panel , Click on
      Programs

• Then Click on Programs and features.

• Select Google Chrome and Click Uninstall button
    Uninstall Chrome prompt dialog appears and the further uninstallation process continues if you click uninstall button. Once Google Chrome gets uninstalled, you can download and install Google Chrome from its official website,
    and check if issue persists.

If issue still didn’t get resolved by the above mentioned steps, I would also suggest you to post the query in Google support forums for more help.

Get help from the Chrome community:
    https://support.google.com/chrome/?hl=en#topic=3421642

Hope this helps, if you need further assistance on Windows let us know we will be glad to help.

Ashish Sondhi, Nov 21, 2018
  4. DDev_37 Win User

GPO is not applying in Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome.

My Laptop is used by a child user. So I wanted to control the user account by using group policy editor.

• I wanted to disable Inprivate window in Microsoft Edge and Incognito mode in Google chrome.
    • I wanted to install an extension Blocksi in Chrome without the knowledge of the child.
    But GPO is not applying in both.

I did tried gpupdate in cmd as administrator.

I was able to disable Inprivate window using regedit.msc. But not in chrome.

Need an expert help.

[Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows settings]

DDev_37, Nov 21, 2018
Thema:

1. Comparison of Google Chrome with Microsoft Edge on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Comparison Google Chrome

2. Network error in both google chrome and microsoft edge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network error in both google chrome and microsoft edge: I had a old alienwarew aurora pc which bought 3 years ago, recently, I noticed my google chrome and microsoft edge has low download speed compare to other application. For example, Download speed of Steam and MEGA can reach 60m/s, but chrome and edge will be limited to 2m/s,...
  3. Microsoft Edge vs Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Edge vs Google Chrome: I have both of them web browsers for my windows 10 pc, i mostly use chrome for my google account to link with my other devices that use my google account and i am wondering which one is best or better for video streaming with the likes of netflix and youtube etc?...
  4. Microsoft Edge vs Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Edge vs Google Chrome: I have both of them web browsers for my windows 10 pc, i mostly use chrome for my google account to link with my other devices that use my google account and i am wondering which one is best or better for video streaming with the likes of netflix and youtube etc?...
  5. Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome Crashing on Windows 10 Home

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome Crashing on Windows 10 Home: Hello. I have a friend with a Dell Laptop with Windows 10 Home. Since October 2021, Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome has been crashing randomly. The laptop has Windows 10 Home. We updated both web browsers and they still crash. So yesterday, we formatted the laptop and...
  6. Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome Crashing on Windows 10 Home

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome Crashing on Windows 10 Home: Hello. I have a friend with a Dell Laptop with Windows 10 Home. Since October 2021, Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome has been crashing randomly. The laptop has Windows 10 Home. We updated both web browsers and they still crash. So yesterday, we formatted the laptop and...
  7. Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome Crashing on Windows 10 Home

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome Crashing on Windows 10 Home: Hello. I have a friend with a Dell Laptop with Windows 10 Home. Since October 2021, Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome has been crashing randomly. The laptop has Windows 10 Home. We updated the both web browsers and it still crashes. So yesterday, we formatted the laptop and...
  8. Windows 10 audio not working in Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 audio not working in Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome.: Audio play esp, on zoom, other websites, in windows 10 on Edge and Google Chrome is not working. I have run the troubleshooter and it reports no issues with audio....
  9. Microsoft is improving Windows Spellcheck on Google Chrome, Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft is improving Windows Spellcheck on Google Chrome, Edge: Last year, Microsoft said it was moving away from the default spell checking feature in open-source Chromium and Edge was updated with the new Windows Spellcheck API. This was also added to Google Chrome as an optional feature and it’s obviously limited to Windows 10....
  10. Windows 10 browser efficiency comparison with Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 browser efficiency comparison with Microsoft Edge: Browser efficiency comparison - Fullscreen Video Windows 10 October 2018 Update Methodology summary The Microsoft Edge team measured the time it took identical Surface Book laptops to run fully through their batteries while streaming HTML5 video in fullscreen. The test was...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. chrome vs ms edge security nov 2018