Windows 10: compartive analysis tests of 10 speed performant factors on Drives

Discus and support compartive analysis tests of 10 speed performant factors on Drives in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; few things 1 what exactly and specifically would be 'faster' if os is on ssd instead of hdd like is it just the startup time? saves 30 secs in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by helpfixcomputer, Dec 4, 2020.

1. compartive analysis tests of 10 speed performant factors on Drives

few things

what exactly and specifically would be 'faster' if os is on ssd instead of hdd
    like is it just the startup time? saves 30 secs in starting up?
    2 how much about exactly 'faster' would os on ssd? like 100% faster or jsut 5% ? what analysis tests shows that/
    how much faster exactly is it for different things it's 'faster' in?
    3 do you need to reinstall apps and stuff ? if so not gonna do that, or u only need copy paste the os and everythign good?
    4 or can you just copy paste everything and be done with it?
    5 what are all physical items you would need?

see drives + their letters

diskmgt Postimages
    drivessss Postimages

6 isnt it so much more complicated since os is split between 2
    dont think it's possible if os is split like this ?
    7 can do without a copy of windows 10? dont have a copy windows 10, can just copy/paste computer? that works?

most important thing is this

1 what exactly and specifically would be 'faster' if os is on ssd instead of hdd
    like is it just the startup time? saves 30 secs in starting up?
    2 how much about exactly 'faster' would os on ssd? like 100% faster or jsut 5% ? what analysis tests shows that/
    how much faster exactly is it for different things it's 'faster' in?

nothing matters most than if it has gains benefits real signfiicant provable effects that affects things for better nesss

extras bonues cupcakes
    over @ Q & A: 'format'

:)

helpfixcomputer, Dec 4, 2020

2. Windows 10 RDP Performance

Hello,

There are several factors that might cause this problem. For us to diagnose the issue, we would like to ask a few questions:

• Is the local connection on your computer working fine?
    • Is your computer connected through an Ethernet cable or wireless connection?

For the meantime, we advise that you perform a speed test on your computer to determine the current internet speed. Also, perform a speed test on the remote network.

Regards.

Stephanie Sal, Dec 4, 2020
  3. Dyan Rey Win User
    Google Speed test disables part of Win 10

Hi David,

There are a few factors why you're having this issue on your computer. It is highly recommended that you shut down your computer properly to avoid system errors and corruption. We suggest that you create a new User Profile named Test to check if the problem
    will reoccur.

To create a user profile, follow these steps:

• Go to Settings. Click Accounts.
    • Select Family & other people.
    • Select the Add someone else to this PC tab.
    • Name the user as Test.
    • Leave the password field blank.
    • Hit Next.
    • Sign in as Test user.
    Let us know how it goes.

Dyan Rey, Dec 4, 2020
  4. Sasqui Win User

compartive analysis tests of 10 speed performant factors on Drives

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Dec 4, 2020
Thema:

compartive analysis tests of 10 speed performant factors on Drives

1. compartive analysis tests of 10 speed performant factors on Drives - Similar Threads - compartive analysis tests

2. speed test for windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    speed test for windows 10: where can I find the windows 10 speed test app? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/speed-test-for-windows-10/8de05357-1131-4c6b-87de-5162ff8c6c25
  3. Performance Analysis Primer (request)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Performance Analysis Primer (request): So I have a fairly extensive background in software development and problem solving; I am generally able to troubleshoot "thing not working" with a high degree of confidence. However, I am at something of a loss for troubleshooting techniques for "thing working, but slow"....
  4. defender tests + analysis

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    defender tests + analysis: what site has tests + analysis that shows us what else could we add in addition to defender to double-check if a file is safe? 'win defender' has flaws and will make errors, says that something isnt safe when it's actually fine im sure there's recent good updated tests...
  5. best uninstaller - tests / analysis

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    best uninstaller - tests / analysis: have to remove bad softwares looking for sites that does tests / analysis (aka: good info) to show that something is actually best for cleaning/removing the bad softwares 157173
  6. Speed Test confusion

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Speed Test confusion: Hello, I run Windows 10 Pro 1909. Recently I upgraded to Fibre and ran some speed-tests to confirm all was well; this is where the confusion came in. Using the identical speed-test I found a difference of 10Mg between results depending on which Browser I accessed the...
  7. Speed Test confusion

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Speed Test confusion: Hello, I run Windows 10 Pro 1909. Recently I upgraded to Fibre and ran some speed-tests to confirm all was well; this is where the confusion came in. Using the identical speed-test I found a difference of 10Mg between results depending on which Browser I accessed the...
  8. Network speed test

Network speed test: Network speed test - service to perform network speed test not available error -try again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/network-speed-test/e20a44e6-96e4-4ee8-8a3d-258ecfbbeebd
  9. Speed test recommendations?

Speed test recommendations?: I've been using Flash Speedtest.net by Ookla - The Global Broadband Speed Test but I just got through with an exhaustive two separate night support case with AT&T Fiber Optic where it was shown to be incredibly inaccurate. Is there a better more accurate speed test out...
  10. Win speed test different from Speed test.

Win speed test different from Speed test.: My laptop, a Dell Studio 1535 running WIN 10, is ethernet connected to my Century Link 1000A modem/router, When I run the speed test, on the laptop, provided by windows it displays 5.?? mbit upload and a 5.?? download. When I run SpeedTest I get a 5.?? upload and a 47 mbit...