Windows 10: compatability of windows 10 with hp hd3100 1 tb hard disc drive

Discus and support compatability of windows 10 with hp hd3100 1 tb hard disc drive in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; i want to know the answer for the above subject... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by murthyraju, Aug 19, 2019.

1. compatability of windows 10 with hp hd3100 1 tb hard disc drive

i want to know the answer for the above subject

:)

murthyraju, Aug 19, 2019

2. Is windows 10 compatable with the 1 tb external hard drive?

I can not get windows 10 to back up on a 1 tb iomega external hard drive. It gives the message that it need updated files.

Where can I find them?

windows 10 user 1, Aug 19, 2019
  3. Windows only sees one of the 1 TB hard drives insted of 3 hard drives

Hello Allan,

Share this information to assist you better.

• When you say Windows only sees one of the 1 TB hard drives where exactly are you seeing this?
    • Are you able to see all the three hard drives in Disk Management?
    • What is the make and model of the computer?
    Your reply is very important to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information to assist you accordingly.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Aug 19, 2019
  4. compatability of windows 10 with hp hd3100 1 tb hard disc drive

Windows only sees one of the 1 TB hard drives insted of 3 hard drives

Original title: Seeing hard drives

I installed windows 10 on a new 320GB hard drive. I also installed two 1TB hard drives. My motherboard sees three hard drives but Windows only sees one of the 1 TB hard drives. What is the cause of this?

AllanMcFarland, Aug 19, 2019
Thema:

compatability of windows 10 with hp hd3100 1 tb hard disc drive

1. compatability of windows 10 with hp hd3100 1 tb hard disc drive - Similar Threads - compatability hd3100 hard

2. How long does it take to format 1 TB hard drive in windows 10 disk management.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How long does it take to format 1 TB hard drive in windows 10 disk management.: It seems to be taking along time to format going on 24 hours am I wrong, this is a internal backup disk I am formatting! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-long-does-it-take-to-format-1-tb-hard-drive-in/e2f3fb22-8677-46fb-9c04-964ef615ba03
  3. C drive = SSD 128 GB, D drive = Hard Drive 1 TB

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    C drive = SSD 128 GB, D drive = Hard Drive 1 TB: I reset my computer because Windows kept installing software on the C drive. When it loaded back up it installed windows 10 files on the C drive again. I went everything to be on the D drive. I went into settings and changed the storage to D, but how do I get windows 10 files...
  4. Windows 10 and hard drive larger than 2 TB

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 and hard drive larger than 2 TB: I installed a 4 Tb hard drive on a HP computer. Windows Professional, 64-bit. It works fine, but leave me with a 2 Tb unallocated section. I tried twice to change from MBR to GTP, and both times it failed to boot and I had to reinstall windows each time. I can't use...
  5. DiskPart formatting 1 TB external drive

DiskPart formatting 1 TB external drive: Proper drive selected, partition created. Running DISKPART> FORMAT FS=NTFS LABEL=BACKUP It's been running for over three hours and still shows only 1% complete. It must be locked up, because I can't imagine that it would take several days to format a 1 TB drive. I'm...
  6. Win10 with 1 TB+ USB Drives

Win10 with 1 TB+ USB Drives: I have two different 2.5 SATA drive USB cables I've been using for a long time. When I have a 1 TB drive on these cables they are not working in win10. I can create a new volume, assign a drive letter, disk management shows it as online. Formatting fails either in a command...
  7. hp stream laptop with office 365 and 1 tb of one drive storage

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    hp stream laptop with office 365 and 1 tb of one drive storage: how do I use the 1 tb of storage and also how do I activate the office 365 I am not too bright when it comes tio setting this up and could use some held as the hp came with absolutely no instructions I accidently switched out of s mode and wonder if that is why the option s...
  8. Hard disc drive

Hard disc drive: how do I access this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hard-disc-drive/c22b4328-29eb-4520-8d3c-b63f5b5a27e7"
  9. 1 TB hard drive to be formatted in Fat32

1 TB hard drive to be formatted in Fat32: I am trying to set up this drive so I can use it to record movies too. I have windows10 and do not have an option to format the drive. I tried to use AOMEI to format the drive. I have to have the drive set up as FAT32 or it is useless to me....
  10. Cannot view area/data of hard drive above 2 TB of 4 TB hard drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot view area/data of hard drive above 2 TB of 4 TB hard drive: I had to uninstall Acronis True Image 2013 which seemed to be the issue with my Windows 10 64bit PC having many BSODs. Un-installing Acronis True Image 2013 meant that I lost the use of Acronis Extended Capacity Manager to make use of all of my Western Digital Black 4 TB hard...