Windows 10: Compatability test for Windows 10

Discus and support Compatability test for Windows 10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I am on Version 2004 Build 19041.264 I read somewhere about a compatability app for updates on Windows 10. Is this a new feature or is it on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by enigma1944, Jun 7, 2020.

1. Compatability test for Windows 10

I am on Version 2004 Build 19041.264

I read somewhere about a compatability app for updates on Windows 10. Is this a new feature or is it on the drawing board

Thanks

:)

enigma1944, Jun 7, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 7, 2020
  3. Test mode Windows 10 Pro Build 10240

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you have issues with applications after installing Windows 10. We will help you to resolve the issue.

Since you are in Build 10240, I suggest you to update Windows to the latest Build 10525 and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

I also suggest you to run the program in Compatibility mode, please follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Program
    • Click on Properties
    • Click on Compatibility tab
    • Select Run this program in compatibility mode and select the operating system accordingly from the drop down list.
    Please refer the response created by Andre Da Costa (MVP, Community Moderator & Wiki Author) given below.

Windows 10 Test Mode watermark

Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Jun 7, 2020
  4. Sasqui Win User

Compatability test for Windows 10

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jun 7, 2020
Thema:

Compatability test for Windows 10

1. Compatability test for Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Compatability test

2. I need to use IE compatibility, however I cannot see it through Settings > Default browser...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need to use IE compatibility, however I cannot see it through Settings > Default browser...: I'm currently using Windows 11 Pro 22H2 22621.3447, also Edge Version 124.0.2478.51 Official build 64-bit. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-use-ie-compatibility-however-i-cannot/d20a5544-6bd2-40fa-b4ca-1e16d56f893e
  3. Intel processor on list but test says it's not compatible for win 11 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Intel processor on list but test says it's not compatible for win 11 update: I have a IntelR CoreTM i7-7500U CPU @ 2.70GHz 2.90 GHz, and the list has this process as compatible. Can anyone explain what I am missing here?Intel®Core™i7-7500U...
  4. Intel processor on list but test says it's not compatible for win 11 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel processor on list but test says it's not compatible for win 11 update: I have a IntelR CoreTM i7-7500U CPU @ 2.70GHz 2.90 GHz, and the list has this process as compatible. Can anyone explain what I am missing here?Intel®Core™i7-7500U...
  5. Intel processor on list but test says it's not compatible for win 11 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Dell and Lenovo publish list of tested devices compatible with Windows 10 version 2004

in Windows 10 News
    Dell and Lenovo publish list of tested devices compatible with Windows 10 version 2004: How do you find out if a particular device is compatible with Microsoft's latest version of Windows 10, Windows 10 version 2004 or the May 2020 update? While you could give it a try and see how it goes, it is usually better to find out if a device is compatible before you run...
  7. Is ther any "Windows Hello" compatibility test program for USB webcam?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Is ther any "Windows Hello" compatibility test program for USB webcam?: Hi, We are developing a USB webcam to be compatible with Windows Hello, should we do any test on it to claim it's "Windows Hello" compatible? Is such test included in WHQL or HLK? Many thanks....
  8. Compatibility mode test does nothing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Compatibility mode test does nothing: I have a brand new laptop with Windows 10 as I cannot update mine from windows 7 and i am hating it already! The layout is for children, random apps appear out of nowhere that are impossible to uninstall no option on right click, not showing in the list of apps or in...
  9. AV Comparatives tested compatible AVs

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    AV Comparatives tested compatible AVs: Hello, To whom worried about W10 compatibility : AV-Comparatives List of W10 - AV-Comparatives To whom interested in AVs comparatives in Real-World situation : Real-World Protection Test - AV-Comparatives In summary : AV-Comparatives - Independent Tests of Anti-Virus...
  10. windows 10 compatibility test

in Windows 10 Support
    windows 10 compatibility test: Here we go again I ran a windows 10 compatibility test from the Microsoft web site. The result I has was as per image. Is there a fix for this Please. Many Thanks.Sorry to be a pain in the rear.*really 21025