Windows 10: compatablity with printer

Discus and support compatablity with printer in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; *Mad bin happy with windows xp, vista and 8,and they were happy with my old printer(hp 1350 all in one) till I got windows10 ,then no more printing,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by alf48, Nov 8, 2015.

1. alf48 Win User

compatablity with printer

*Mad bin happy with windows xp, vista and 8,and they were happy with my old printer(hp 1350 all in one) till I got windows10 ,then no more printing, huh, got a new printer(hp deskjet 1510 all in one),still no printing, its as if printer and lap-top are not compatable. Can any one help?

:)

alf48, Nov 8, 2015
  2. D4rk1 Win User

Switching audio devices is a pain, what can I do?

Unfortunately that didn't do anthing.

First of all, for both devices (NVidia Geforce GTX660ti and Creative Soundblaster Recon 3Di) exist Win10 drivers, so there shouldn't have been a need to reinstall them in compatablity mode. Nevertheless, I did it. But:

Neither had the troubleshooting any effect (the suggestion was, surprise: "Disable all Enhancements". Welp.) nor did reinstalling the drivers help (either as Win7-compatablity or native Win10).

Meh.

D4rk1, Nov 8, 2015
  3. AcerFan Win User
    Kodak ESP Office 6150 all-one printer compatablity with Windows 10

I have exatly the same problem (also Acer Laptop) and none of these steps helped. I can't even properly open the OS downloaded from the Kodak website. I changed the settings to earlier versions of windows but it still doesn't work. Any ideas?

AcerFan, Nov 8, 2015
  4. Atomic77 Win User

I guess some companies printers don't have drivers that support windows 10. but with some printers the windows 7 or 8 driver will operate in the windows 10 environment with limitations. Thats what It said when I looked up my Cannon Pixma mp470 all in one printer for windows 10 compatability.

Atomic77, Nov 8, 2015
  5. spapakons Win User
    I just checked HP's download site. There is no official HP driver for HP PSC 1350 All-in-one from Vista up to Windows 10. The same recommendation in all cases, that is use Windows Update to automatically find drivers. If I'm looking at the wrong model, please tell.

For your new HP Deskjet Ink Advantage All-in-one 1510 series the latest driver is for Windows 8.1, but it should also work in Windows 10. Try it. This is for 1515, but it should work for all three models of the 1510 series.

spapakons, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. compatablity with printer - Similar Threads - compatablity printer

2. List of networked printers is huge. Any way to search through them?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    List of networked printers is huge. Any way to search through them?: I am connected to a greater VPN and when adding a printer on my LOCAL LAN, I am getting a list of all the printers available on the VPN and my LAN. This list contains hundreds of printers. Is there a way to narrow the results in the search results so I can find one printer in...
  3. How to fix printer crash after update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to fix printer crash after update: Hello, I am one of those affected by the March update that broke my windows 10 when trying to print to Kyocera printer. It was only after resetting windows a few times and doing a clean reinstall that I discovered it was actually windows that was causing the issue. I tried...
  4. Zebra Printer Issue

Zebra Printer Issue: When I am trying to print from windows 10 OS Build 1904 , screens turn to blue death screen and throws an error PC into problem. I see that it starts after I installed latest security update KB000802. What's the permanent solution for this without uninstalling the update....
  5. Realigning my printer,

Realigning my printer,: Whenever I try to print something from a word document it comes out blurry or lines are missing. How can I realign my printer without replacing my cartridge? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/realigning-my-printer/61051d62-cbd0-4efc-95a0-b3d584c8e820
  6. printer offline

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    printer offline: changed internet service now my printer is saying "offline" and can't seem to get it connected to the new internet service https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-offline/1f562256-ff63-4c4e-be47-d20f64021230
  7. Epson printer dialog -options severely curtailed - since recent windows update?

Epson printer dialog -options severely curtailed - since recent windows update?: I no longer can get my Epson XP-760 printer to work as it should because the usual Epson printer properties dialog has been replaced with something with barely any other options. For example, I can only print from the main tray and cannot opt for the paper feed - which...
  8. Set as default printer Context Menu item is missing in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Set as default printer Context Menu item is missing in Windows 10: Typically, in Windows 10, you can right-click on a printer and the context menu will provide you an option to set that printer as default. Some PC users are reporting that this Set as default printer option is missing in Windows 10. This post provides the solution to this...
  9. Canon printer not printing photos properly

Canon printer not printing photos properly: My printer will only print part of a photograph. I am told that it might be a problem arising from the March Microsoft Security Update. Other than removing the Update has anyone had a similar problem and found a solution/ Will Microsoft issue a patch soon? I understand...
  10. Hardware compatablity hold issue Version 20H2 Build 19042.630

in Windows 10 Support
    Hardware compatablity hold issue Version 20H2 Build 19042.630: I am trying to install the 64 bit OS and am enountering a hardware compatabilty hold as shown in the pdf attachemnt. i am wondering if I purchase a new license and do a clean install on my Samsung SSd if I am going to have the same problem or am I going to need to get a...