Windows 10: compatablity with printer

Discus and support compatablity with printer in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; *Mad bin happy with windows xp, vista and 8,and they were happy with my old printer(hp 1350 all in one) till I got windows10 ,then no more printing,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by alf48, Nov 8, 2015.

1. alf48 Win User

compatablity with printer

*Mad bin happy with windows xp, vista and 8,and they were happy with my old printer(hp 1350 all in one) till I got windows10 ,then no more printing, huh, got a new printer(hp deskjet 1510 all in one),still no printing, its as if printer and lap-top are not compatable. Can any one help?

:)

alf48, Nov 8, 2015
  2. D4rk1 Win User

Switching audio devices is a pain, what can I do?

Unfortunately that didn't do anthing.

First of all, for both devices (NVidia Geforce GTX660ti and Creative Soundblaster Recon 3Di) exist Win10 drivers, so there shouldn't have been a need to reinstall them in compatablity mode. Nevertheless, I did it. But:

Neither had the troubleshooting any effect (the suggestion was, surprise: "Disable all Enhancements". Welp.) nor did reinstalling the drivers help (either as Win7-compatablity or native Win10).

Meh.

D4rk1, Nov 8, 2015
  3. AcerFan Win User
    Kodak ESP Office 6150 all-one printer compatablity with Windows 10

I have exatly the same problem (also Acer Laptop) and none of these steps helped. I can't even properly open the OS downloaded from the Kodak website. I changed the settings to earlier versions of windows but it still doesn't work. Any ideas?

AcerFan, Nov 8, 2015
  4. Atomic77 Win User

I guess some companies printers don't have drivers that support windows 10. but with some printers the windows 7 or 8 driver will operate in the windows 10 environment with limitations. Thats what It said when I looked up my Cannon Pixma mp470 all in one printer for windows 10 compatability.

Atomic77, Nov 8, 2015
  5. spapakons Win User
    I just checked HP's download site. There is no official HP driver for HP PSC 1350 All-in-one from Vista up to Windows 10. The same recommendation in all cases, that is use Windows Update to automatically find drivers. If I'm looking at the wrong model, please tell.

For your new HP Deskjet Ink Advantage All-in-one 1510 series the latest driver is for Windows 8.1, but it should also work in Windows 10. Try it. This is for 1515, but it should work for all three models of the 1510 series.

spapakons, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. compatablity with printer - Similar Threads - compatablity printer

2. Canon printer is not printing on Windows PC [Fix]

in Windows 10 News
    Canon printer is not printing on Windows PC [Fix]: [IMG]If the Canon printer is not printing on your Windows PC, the solutions provided in this article will help you. Usually, this issue can occur due to outdated or corrupted printer drivers, loose connections in a printer, etc. Fix Canon printer is not printing on Windows PC...
  3. Printer keeps going offline

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printer keeps going offline: i have 2 Brother printers on a wireless connection that keep going offline. To get them back on, I unplug & replug them. For one of them, I have to do that two or three times to get it working again. I uninstalled & reinstalled the driver a couple of times already & my router...
  4. Printer keeps going offline

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Printer keeps going offline: i have 2 Brother printers on a wireless connection that keep going offline. To get them back on, I unplug & replug them. For one of them, I have to do that two or three times to get it working again. I uninstalled & reinstalled the driver a couple of times already & my router...
  5. My company use cannon ir 2525 in network printer in working other users but one user send...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My company use cannon ir 2525 in network printer in working other users but one user send...: My company use cannon ir 2525 in network printer in working other users but one user send print command not print issue so please provide me solution Regards,Hareshwar Naik...
  6. My company use cannon ir 2525 in network printer in working other users but one user send...

My company use cannon ir 2525 in network printer in working other users but one user send...: My company use cannon ir 2525 in network printer in working other users but one user send print command not print issue so please provide me solution Regards,Hareshwar Naik...
  7. My company use cannon ir 2525 in network printer in working other users but one user send...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. compatablity disatisfaction

in Windows 10 Gaming
    compatablity disatisfaction: I want to tell my problem its just a year ago ,I hardly convince my parents to buy a laptop for the computer science subject in school feeling bad as I bought a Asus Vivobook x505za with Ryzen 2500u which not going to support windows11 with the official way although it have...
  9. compatablity disatisfaction

compatablity disatisfaction: I want to tell my problem its just a year ago ,I hardly convince my parents to buy a laptop for the computer science subject in school feeling bad as I bought a Asus Vivobook x505za with Ryzen 2500u which not going to support windows11 with the official way although it have...
  10. Hardware compatablity hold issue Version 20H2 Build 19042.630

in Windows 10 Support
    Hardware compatablity hold issue Version 20H2 Build 19042.630: I am trying to install the 64 bit OS and am enountering a hardware compatabilty hold as shown in the pdf attachemnt. i am wondering if I purchase a new license and do a clean install on my Samsung SSd if I am going to have the same problem or am I going to need to get a...