Windows 10: Compatibilidad de directX

Discus and support Compatibilidad de directX in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Quiero descargar un juego que me pide que mi versión de directX sea compatible con la versión directX9.0c y mi versión de directX es la versión... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AndresJimenez4, Jan 2, 2019.

1. Compatibilidad de directX

Quiero descargar un juego que me pide que mi versión de directX sea compatible con la versión directX9.0c y mi versión de directX es la versión directX12

mi pregunta es si la vercon dx12 es compatible con la version dx9.0c o si puedo descargar el juego sin ningun problema?

:)

AndresJimenez4, Jan 2, 2019

2. Directx 12 on Windows 10 is gone

Hi,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10 Insider Preview.

I appreciate you for providing details about the issue and we are glad to assist you.

Try the following steps and check if it helps:

Step 1:

I suggest you to check the DirectX Version installed on your system.

Follow the below steps to check the DirectX Version:

• Press Windows key + R from the Desktop.
    • Type dxdiag and hit Enter.
    • Check the DirectX Version.

Step 2:

I suggest you to update the Graphic driver from the Device Manager and check if it works.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows + R on the Keyboard.
    • Type in devmgmt.msc and hit Enter.
    • Select Graphic driver from the list.
    • Right click on the Graphic driver and click on Update driver Software.

If the issue persists then install the latest graphic driver from the manufacturer and check if it helps.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Jan 2, 2019
  3. Ian Ser Win User
    DirectX directshow crash

Hello Coen,

We'd like to kindly ask the following questions so that we can isolate the issue and give you the appropriate resolution:

• What is the exact error you are receiving when your PC crashes?
    • Any troubleshooting steps that you have already applied to fix the issue?
    For now, we suggest that you install the latest version of DirectX to see if it resolves the issue. Below is the link on how to manually install it.

Manual installation the latest version of DirectX

We look forward on your update.

Ian Ser, Jan 2, 2019
  4. Compatibilidad de directX

Windows 10 DirectX problem.

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

First, I would suggest you to check that which version of Direct X is currently installed on your computer.

To use the DirectX Diagnostic Tool to determine the version of DirectX that is installed on your computer, follow these steps:

• Click Start, and then click Run.
    • Type dxdiag, and then click OK.
    • On the System tab, note the version of DirectX that is displayed on the DirectX Version line.
    • On the various tabs, check the version information for each DirectX file.
    • When you are finished checking file versions, click Exit.
    If Windows cannot find the dxdiag program, DirectX installed on your computer. If this is the case, download and install the latest version of DirectX.

How to install the latest version of DirectX

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/179113

Feel free to write us back for any further assistance with Windows, we'll be glad to assist you.

Mann_Manohar, Jan 2, 2019
Thema:

Compatibilidad de directX

1. Compatibilidad de directX - Similar Threads - Compatibilidad directX

2. Vga/ram compatibilidad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Vga/ram compatibilidad: Tengo una 4070 ti super con un ryzen 9 7900x la arme y todo funcionaba bien con 2 slots de memoria ram drr5 16gbx2 pero le metí otros dos slots y en ese momento empecé a tener problemas, deferente se me pagó la pc 3 veces y ya no dio video.Intente cambiar las rams dejar solo...
  3. Vga/ram compatibilidad

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Vga/ram compatibilidad: Tengo una 4070 ti super con un ryzen 9 7900x la arme y todo funcionaba bien con 2 slots de memoria ram drr5 16gbx2 pero le metí otros dos slots y en ese momento empecé a tener problemas, deferente se me pagó la pc 3 veces y ya no dio video.Intente cambiar las rams dejar solo...
  4. compatibilidad windowa 7 x64 con sound blaster live

in Windows 10 Gaming
    compatibilidad windowa 7 x64 con sound blaster live: hola, tengo instalado windows 7 x64 para poder usar el programa bandlab de cakewalk y tengo una placa pci creative sound blaster live que windows 7 no la estaria reconociendo...
  5. compatibilidad windowa 7 x64 con sound blaster live

compatibilidad windowa 7 x64 con sound blaster live: hola, tengo instalado windows 7 x64 para poder usar el programa bandlab de cakewalk y tengo una placa pci creative sound blaster live que windows 7 no la estaria reconociendo...
  6. Ola estou tendo um problema de compatibilidade talvez, de minha placa de video.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ola estou tendo um problema de compatibilidade talvez, de minha placa de video.: Ola umas semanas atras eu fiz um renicialição do windows 10 com uma intalação da iso.mais um problema ocorreu, minha placa de video Radeon Rx 570 4gb Msi, tinha se tornado uma intel UHD graphics 610, e agora minha placa de video esta dando erros como funcionando mais no...
  7. Ola estou tendo um problema de compatibilidade talvez, de minha placa de video.

Ola estou tendo um problema de compatibilidade talvez, de minha placa de video.: Ola umas semanas atras eu fiz um renicialição do windows 10 com uma intalação da iso.mais um problema ocorreu, minha placa de video Radeon Rx 570 4gb Msi, tinha se tornado uma intel UHD graphics 610, e agora minha placa de video esta dando erros como funcionando mais no...
  8. Ola estou tendo um problema de compatibilidade talvez, de minha placa de video.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Compatibilidad de Windows 11 22H2 con Oracle Forms and Reports 6i

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Compatibilidad de Windows 11 22H2 con Oracle Forms and Reports 6i: Con la nueva versión de Windows 11 l cual es la 22H2 no puedo instalar Oracle Forms and Reports 6iMe permite ejecutar la instalación se cierra automáticamente a la mitad del proceso.En versiones anteriores como la 21H2 me deja instalarlo sin problema.¿Tendrán alguna solución?...
  10. Compatibilidad de Windows 11 22H2 con Oracle Forms and Reports 6i

Compatibilidad de Windows 11 22H2 con Oracle Forms and Reports 6i: Con la nueva versión de Windows 11 l cual es la 22H2 no puedo instalar Oracle Forms and Reports 6iMe permite ejecutar la instalación se cierra automáticamente a la mitad del proceso.En versiones anteriores como la 21H2 me deja instalarlo sin problema.¿Tendrán alguna solución?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. compatibilidad de direct x 10