Windows 10: Compatibility Assistant notifications every time I boot up

Discus and support Compatibility Assistant notifications every time I boot up in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, A couple of days ago Windows 10 updated to version 2004. Since then I get the following notification every time I boot up: [img] I've tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Siliconchipmunk, Sep 9, 2020.

1. Compatibility Assistant notifications every time I boot up

Hi,

A couple of days ago Windows 10 updated to version 2004. Since then I get the following notification every time I boot up:

Compatibility Assistant notifications every time I boot up [​IMG]

I've tried clicking "Manage notifications" but the above app isn't listed and there doesn't seem to be any way to turn the notifications off. Please help.

:)

Siliconchipmunk, Sep 9, 2020

2. Compatibility Assistant Reminders/Notifications

Every time that I start up my laptop and load up my desktop, Compatibility Assistant gives me the exact same reminders every time. What do I need to do to stop this constant notification every time that I start up my system?
    Notifications:
    We turned on Windows Defender
    Spybot - Search & Destroy was removed

This app is no longer available
    Lenovo VeriFace was removed from your PC because it doesn't work on this version of Windows.

This app is no longer available
    Dolby Digital Plus Advanced Audio was removed from your PC because it doesn't work on this version of Windows.

Geathman707, Sep 9, 2020
  3. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Sep 9, 2020
  4. Compatibility Assistant notifications every time I boot up

Repeated inaccurate notifications from Compatibility Assistant

Every single time that I boot my PC, I get a notification from Compatibility Assistant that "This app is no longer available" and that "Classic Shell was removed from your PC because it doesn't work on this version of Windows". However, Classic Shell has
    NOT been removed and DOES work.

EDIT: The notifications disappeared after the most recent Windows update....!

MikeGrant65, Sep 9, 2020
Thema:

Compatibility Assistant notifications every time I boot up

1. Compatibility Assistant notifications every time I boot up - Similar Threads - Compatibility Assistant notifications

2. debug.log shows up every time i boot my pc up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    debug.log shows up every time i boot my pc up: it says "[1028/175139.863:ERROR:directory_reader_win.cc43] FindFirstFile: The system cannot find the path specified. 0x3"every time i boot my pc up, any tips?...
  3. debug.log shows up every time i boot my pc up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    debug.log shows up every time i boot my pc up: it says "[1028/175139.863:ERROR:directory_reader_win.cc43] FindFirstFile: The system cannot find the path specified. 0x3"every time i boot my pc up, any tips?...
  4. debug.log shows up every time i boot my pc up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Program Compatibility Assistant

Program Compatibility Assistant: Program Compatibility Assistant gives me continuous alerts that "an app can't run on this device" but the alert doesn't say which app and all the apps I'm using are running fine. I've tried everything suggested in these forums to turn off this bothersome notification without...
  6. Scanning and repairing drive every time I boot up

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Scanning and repairing drive every time I boot up: Hi every time i boot my pc up i get the scanning and reparing drive messge with a pretty long error code after a few mins it goes and the computer loads the desktop as normal and runs fine i was wondering if anyone knew how i could stop this from happining every time i boot...
  7. Stuck with automatic repair every time I boot up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck with automatic repair every time I boot up: It all started with a blue screen, I had a boot error no bootable device so i've been trying to do all of the youtube tutorials. I've tried to use chkdsk but it shows up with i/o error. My laptop has no system restore points and every time I tried to use Reset this PC my...
  8. stop program compatibility assistant notifications

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    stop program compatibility assistant notifications: when closing my older games, a prompt appears for program compatibility assistant. if i click run program, the prompt still appears. i can't use gpedit.msc since i'm on 10 home. the prompt looks like this. windows 10 home [1909, build 18363.1256] submitted by...
  9. Every time I boot up...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Every time I boot up...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/drums-and-percussian [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/egd2ot/every_time_i_boot_up/
  10. Compatibility Assistant Reminders/Notifications

Compatibility Assistant Reminders/Notifications: Every time that I start up my laptop and load up my desktop, Compatibility Assistant gives me the exact same reminders every time. What do I need to do to stop this constant notification every time that I start up my system? Notifications: We turned on Windows Defender...