Compatibility Issue

Discus and support Compatibility Issue in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased an expensive Biblesoft Professional Reference Version 5 Program 2 years before Windows 10. I am being told now that I will have problems... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BrianCorr1, Jul 12, 2018.

1. BrianCorr1 Win User

Compatibility Issue

I purchased an expensive Biblesoft Professional Reference Version 5 Program 2 years before Windows 10. I am being told now that I will have problems and my program needs a $650 update to be compatible with Windows 10! Is this true? Hope someone can help.

:)

BrianCorr1, Jul 12, 2018
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jul 12, 2018
  3. chirp Win User
    Is this compatible?

I think I have narrowed down my mobo selection to the ASUS P5N32-E SLI Plus but, the reviews suggest checking the Qualified Vendors List for memory on the ASUS site as this board can be particular. The information is not currently available. It was suggested in one review that the compatiblity of memory to this board on their list was not accurate. Many other reviews suggest no problems with memory compatibility.

Can anyone tell me if the Corsair XMS2 2gb (2x1gb)- DDR2/800 Twin2X2408-6400 would work troule free on this ASUS board?

Another question....I am planning to use an Intel Core 2DUO E6400 Conroe 2.13ghz on this board. What the heck do I use for a heatsink? There are so many to choose from and I know nothing about them....

Thanks, Chirp

chirp, Jul 12, 2018
  4. SujataMoktan Win User

Compatibility Issue

Windows 10 compatibility issue

Hi John,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to install the drivers in compatible mode and check if it helps.

Follow the steps below on how to install driver in
    compatibility mode:

• Download the driver from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

• Right click on the setup file of the driver and select
      “Properties”.

• Select “Compatibility” Tab.

• Place a check mark next to“Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

• Let the driver install and then check thefunctionality.
    Hope the information is helpful.

SujataMoktan, Jul 12, 2018
Thema:

Compatibility Issue

1. Compatibility Issue - Similar Threads - Compatibility Issue

2. WIN 10 - 32bit - I NEED to upgrade to 64bit - my processor is compatible.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WIN 10 - 32bit - I NEED to upgrade to 64bit - my processor is compatible.: WIN 10 - 32bit - I NEED to upgrade to 64bit - my processor is compatible. What can I do and do I have to Pay for it, all over again??...
  3. Compatible TPM not found Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Compatible TPM not found Windows 10: Hi there, about close to a week ago, my Windows Defender Security Center notified me to 'fix functionality issues' regarding my security processor. Refer to image below. [ATTACH] I have followed the instructions laid out to resolve this issue as can be seen in the image...
  4. Compatibility issues with XP-era and earlier games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Compatibility issues with XP-era and earlier games: I replaced my son's museum-piece PC (running XP and purchased in 2007, and somehow no problems, ever, with it) this week with an all-in-one Windows 10 one. He went from having the worst/oldest computer in the house, to having the newest. The only weak link is that he had...
  5. compatibility issues: Third party security programmes Vs Win 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    compatibility issues: Third party security programmes Vs Win 10: Hello friends ! I have recently upgraded the OS to Win 10 Home from Win 7 Home premium version. I had Kapersky Internet security 2015 installed in Win 7 and the same is not compatible in Win 10. Mine being the windows 10 home version, i can not permanently disable windows...
  6. IE11 script error (compatibility issue)

in Browsers and Email
    IE11 script error (compatibility issue): So I just upgraded my work computer to windows 10. Previously I had windows 8.1 with IE11 and even though I initially had compatibility issues with my work's website, I had it working via compatibility mode. Now though, it barely works. I can load it and log on, but whenever...
  7. BSOD Error Code 0xc0000034 and compatibility issue with USB boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Error Code 0xc0000034 and compatibility issue with USB boot: The other night, my Dell Latitude 2120 netbook froze, so I forced it to shut down. When I started it up again, I got the BSOD. I upgraded it many months ago from Windows 7 to Windows 10. The BSOD says: Your PC/Device needs to be repaired The boot configuration data file...
  8. Nvidia GPU compatibility issue for windows 10 upgrade

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Nvidia GPU compatibility issue for windows 10 upgrade: I have a Sony VAIO All-In-One pc #vcpl137fx running windows 7 sp1 and would like to upgrade it to Windows 10 however when I run the compatibility test on the Microsoft website it says that my graphics card is not compatible. My gpu is Nvidia GeForce G 330M. What is...
  9. Samsung 850 pro Compatibility issues with Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Samsung 850 pro Compatibility issues with Windows 10?: I have had a 850 pro for 4 months with no issues running that i can remember. After having Win 10 beta then going to the full upgrade my SSD drive decided it would want to act up. I would get random freezes, Samsung magician telling me the drive is now on sata 2 instead of...
  10. 10 runs slow, compatibility issue???

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    10 runs slow, compatibility issue???: I have a Lenovo H415 desktop (AMD A6-3600 2.1 Windows 7), I tried to install W10 after threshold 2 came out and the computer did everything very slow. So I checked with Lenovo and found it was not on a list for W10 recommended models. I hopped that the issue was the video...