Windows 10: Compatibility of an app

Discus and support Compatibility of an app in Cortana to solve the problem; how to know if an app "Share what you hear" is compatible with win10?... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by GeorgeDoyle1, Oct 30, 2018.

1. Compatibility of an app

how to know if an app "Share what you hear" is compatible with win10?

:)

GeorgeDoyle1, Oct 30, 2018
  2. chirp Win User

Is this compatible?

I think I have narrowed down my mobo selection to the ASUS P5N32-E SLI Plus but, the reviews suggest checking the Qualified Vendors List for memory on the ASUS site as this board can be particular. The information is not currently available. It was suggested in one review that the compatiblity of memory to this board on their list was not accurate. Many other reviews suggest no problems with memory compatibility.

Can anyone tell me if the Corsair XMS2 2gb (2x1gb)- DDR2/800 Twin2X2408-6400 would work troule free on this ASUS board?

Another question....I am planning to use an Intel Core 2DUO E6400 Conroe 2.13ghz on this board. What the heck do I use for a heatsink? There are so many to choose from and I know nothing about them....

Thanks, Chirp

chirp, Nov 9, 2018
  3. Webcam not working in Windows 10 Pro on Microsoft camera app and not on Skype

Hi,

Since you mentioned that you already reinstalled the driver for your webcam, we suggest that you perform these troubleshooting steps to resolve your concern:

Get back to us with the results of the suggested troubleshooting steps.

Kristoffer Abs, Nov 9, 2018
  4. W1zzard Win User

Compatibility of an app

Which BIOS files are compatible with my PowerColor 7970?

that's a great suggestion. i will check if i can add that.

if you go to dev.techpowerup.com, the bios database there has a compatible bios button that might help you search

W1zzard, Nov 9, 2018
Thema:

Compatibility of an app

1. Compatibility of an app - Similar Threads - Compatibility app

2. some apps/ programs not compatible since windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    some apps/ programs not compatible since windows 11 update: some apps/ programs not compatible since windows 11 update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-apps-programs-not-compatible-since-windows-11/d69f0b2c-4b24-4263-bfb5-115daea05206
  3. some apps/ programs not compatible since windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    some apps/ programs not compatible since windows 11 update: some apps/ programs not compatible since windows 11 update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-apps-programs-not-compatible-since-windows-11/d69f0b2c-4b24-4263-bfb5-115daea05206
  4. Edit Group Policy for domain to allow PC Health check app to check for windows 11 compatibility

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Edit Group Policy for domain to allow PC Health check app to check for windows 11 compatibility: Hi, I work on a domain and am trying to find a allow the PC Health check app to run the check tool to identify which computers in the domain are windows 11 compatible. The key here is that I want to find either a Group policy edit solution or something we can use and push to...
  5. Edit Group Policy for domain to allow PC Health check app to check for windows 11 compatibility

Edit Group Policy for domain to allow PC Health check app to check for windows 11 compatibility: Hi, I work on a domain and am trying to find a allow the PC Health check app to run the check tool to identify which computers in the domain are windows 11 compatible. The key here is that I want to find either a Group policy edit solution or something we can use and push to...
  6. Edit Group Policy for domain to allow PC Health check app to check for windows 11 compatibility

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. How can i use the apps on my Samsung A14 phone on windows 10 if iS not compatible

How can i use the apps on my Samsung A14 phone on windows 10 if iS not compatible: I purchased a new phone. I use Windows 10 because it allows me to use the apps that are only available on phones of course after spending almost $400 and days trying to make it work I was told by Microsoft that this phone does not do that like my A32 had I known that i would...
  8. How can i use the apps on my Samsung A14 phone on windows 10 if iS not compatible

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i use the apps on my Samsung A14 phone on windows 10 if iS not compatible: I purchased a new phone. I use Windows 10 because it allows me to use the apps that are only available on phones of course after spending almost $400 and days trying to make it work I was told by Microsoft that this phone does not do that like my A32 had I known that i would...
  9. My app runs fine on my pc but does not run without compatibility mode on my other pc?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My app runs fine on my pc but does not run without compatibility mode on my other pc?: I have recently published my C# app using ClickOnce. When I run my app on my PC which uses windows 10, it runs fine but when I try using my other pc which too has windows 10 installed, it doesn't open. I tried using compatibility troubleshooter which recommended me the...
  10. My app runs fine on my pc but does not run without compatibility mode on my other pc?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My app runs fine on my pc but does not run without compatibility mode on my other pc?: I have recently published my C# app using ClickOnce. When I run my app on my PC which uses windows 10, it runs fine but when I try using my other pc which too has windows 10 installed, it doesn't open. I tried using compatibility troubleshooter which recommended me the...