Windows 10: Compatibility of rapid storage technologie with the last version of windows...

Discus and support Compatibility of rapid storage technologie with the last version of windows... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Can someone says me what's the best version of rapid storage technology working with w10 1903 ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MadisonAsgardrson, Jul 13, 2019.

1. Compatibility of rapid storage technologie with the last version of windows...

Can someone says me what's the best version of rapid storage technology working with w10 1903 ?

:)

MadisonAsgardrson, Jul 13, 2019
  2. T-G. Win User

Windows 10 and Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology Version 12.9.0.1001

There are updated dedicated Intel drivers available for Rapid Storage Technology (formerly Matrix Storage Manager).

Your Intel RST software version is 12.9.0.1001 and is not listed as compatible for W10 - the current version is 14.8.0.1042 and is certified as W10 compatible.

You can check for Intel drivers automatically at Drivers & Software it can scan your machine and suggest drivers for download, although Intel RST requires a
    manual installation the first time on a fresh OS.

This universal file (32 & 64 bit) will also install the management console.

SetupRST.zip available here:

Download Intel® Rapid Storage Technology (Intel® RST) User Interface and Driver

Intel® Rapid Storage Technology (Intel® RST) RAID Driver

Version: 14.8.0.1042 (Latest)Date: 12/14/2015

3. TheHunter Win User
  4. John Ado Win User

Compatibility of rapid storage technologie with the last version of windows...

Intel Rapid Storage Technology Service is not running

Hi,

To help you with this, let's download the latest driver software from the manufacturer's website. Click

here
    to go to the site. After the latest driver is installed, let's run it in compatibility mode and check if the issue persist. Follow the steps

here

Share with us the results.

Best.

John Ado, Jul 13, 2019
Thema:

Compatibility of rapid storage technologie with the last version of windows...

1. Compatibility of rapid storage technologie with the last version of windows... - Similar Threads - Compatibility rapid storage

2. Intel rapid storage not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel rapid storage not working: how do i install windows when intel rapid storage is no working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/intel-rapid-storage-not-working/a78f503c-8543-46f5-8162-51708c2dffbf
  3. Intel rapid storage not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Intel rapid storage not working: how do i install windows when intel rapid storage is no working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/intel-rapid-storage-not-working/a78f503c-8543-46f5-8162-51708c2dffbf
  4. Windows 10 22H2 Intel Rapid Storage Technology Driver v17.5.0.1017 not compatible/unable to...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 22H2 Intel Rapid Storage Technology Driver v17.5.0.1017 not compatible/unable to...: Lately I did a clean install of Windows 10 22H2, however the Intel Rapid Storage Technology Driver v17.5.0.1017 for my ASUS STRIX Z390-F motherboard. At both the load driver/F6 driver stage during Win 10 installation or during the installation in Windows. Both instance of the...
  5. Windows 10 22H2 Intel Rapid Storage Technology Driver v17.5.0.1017 not compatible/unable to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 22H2 Intel Rapid Storage Technology Driver v17.5.0.1017 not compatible/unable to...: Lately I did a clean install of Windows 10 22H2, however the Intel Rapid Storage Technology Driver v17.5.0.1017 for my ASUS STRIX Z390-F motherboard. At both the load driver/F6 driver stage during Win 10 installation or during the installation in Windows. Both instance of the...
  6. Windows 10 22H2 Intel Rapid Storage Technology Driver v17.5.0.1017 not compatible/unable to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Intel rapid storage to ahci

in Windows 10 Support
    Intel rapid storage to ahci: Hi, and thanks in advance! I have to upgrade my storage, and I have found answers, but not for the whole question. I have a msi gt73, with 2256gb nvme in raid 0, and a 2tb hdd (dynamic disc). I want to get rid of intel ras, and upgrade one of the nvme to a 1tb nvme. The...
  8. Rapid Storage Technology Help

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Rapid Storage Technology Help: Hello, The reason I am posting here is that I noticed that my Intel Rapid Storage Technology in my Control Panel is reaching its end of life and upon reading the notice it suggested I go to the MS Store and download the Intel Optane Memory and Storage Management which I did...
  9. Intel Rapid Storage driver

Intel Rapid Storage driver: why won't the Intel Rapid Storage driver install https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/intel-rapid-storage-driver/50e737b2-6bc0-453a-b5d9-a0472e268d3c
  10. Intel Storage Or rapid storage

Intel Storage Or rapid storage: Hi , I am having this issue after IRS just decided to merge both of my hard drives into one and creating a recovery thing on it , I believe its called array which is named by SATA_Array_0000 , my ssd is around 250 GB and the other harddrive is 1TB which is gone now ,...