Windows 10: Compatibility Troubleshooter encounters an unexpected error...

Discus and support Compatibility Troubleshooter encounters an unexpected error... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Greetings! I have been getting this error for quite a while and I never addressed it because I never needed to troubleshoot compatibility, but i do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MichaelJanes3457623456234, Nov 16, 2018.

1. Compatibility Troubleshooter encounters an unexpected error...

Greetings! I have been getting this error for quite a while and I never addressed it because I never needed to troubleshoot compatibility, but i do now. Any idea? Compatibility Troubleshooter encounters an unexpected error... c15aa449-3342-4420-9cfc-b80d06f64691?upload=true.png

:)

MichaelJanes3457623456234, Nov 16, 2018

2. Bluescreen error encountered

Hello Sushovan,

Let's determine the cause of the issue. To get started, we'd like to get the following information:

• Is this your first time to encounter this error?
    • Did you make any changes to your computer's configuration prior to the issue?
    For possible troubleshooting steps, please check this article: Troubleshoot blue screen errors.

Looking forward to your response.

Antoneth Ber, Nov 16, 2018
  3. Unexpected Store Exception

Hi,

Many factors can be involved with the Unexpected Store Exception
    blue screen error such as a conflict with some third-party software, a faulty RAM, or a hardware failure. To rectify such issue, we'd like to ask a few questions:

• Were there any changes made on your computer settings prior to this issue?
    • Does your computer have the most recent update for Windows 10?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow the series of steps in this
    article
    which lists some troubleshooting instructions suitable for blue screen errors.

We look forward to your response.

Angela Pun, Nov 16, 2018
  4. Compatibility Troubleshooter encounters an unexpected error...

Unexpected Store Exception

Hi Peter,

The stop error "Unexpected Store Exception" that you encountered can be caused by a corrupted cache of the Windows Store, system files that got corrupted, a third-party anti-virus software causing a conflict or other system settings that may cause a conflict
    to name a few. For us to resolve your concern, kindly answer the questions below:

• What troubleshooting steps have you attempted and what were the results?
    • What is the complete stop error that you saw when the blue screen error occurred? If possible, kindly post a screenshot.
    • Were there any specific activities that trigger the blue screen with a stop code to appear?
    • Have you already tried to temporarily disable the third party anti-virus software and check if that resolves the issue?
    • Which version and build of Windows 10 is installed on your device?

As an initial recommendation, we suggest that you follow the steps on this
    link
    to complete the guided walk-through to correct issues that may lead to a blue screen error with a stop code.

We look forward to your response to our queries.

Jordan Dom, Nov 16, 2018
Thema:

Compatibility Troubleshooter encounters an unexpected error...

1. Compatibility Troubleshooter encounters an unexpected error... - Similar Threads - Compatibility Troubleshooter encounters

2. The computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error. Windows...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error. Windows...: I tried resetting my PC Asus it got to 98% and now I keep getting this message - “The computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error. Windows installation cannot proceed. To install Windows, click. Ok to restart the computer, and then restart the...
  3. The computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error. Windows...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error. Windows...: I tried resetting my PC Asus it got to 98% and now I keep getting this message - “The computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error. Windows installation cannot proceed. To install Windows, click. Ok to restart the computer, and then restart the...
  4. The computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error. Windows...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error. Windows...: So, this is a topic that has been covered elsewhere, but my issue has a further complication.My computer was really slow, so I wanted to do a full reset and wipe everything after doing a backup of my data first.After quite a few hours, the computer had done its wiping and...
  5. The computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error. Windows...

The computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error. Windows...: So, this is a topic that has been covered elsewhere, but my issue has a further complication.My computer was really slow, so I wanted to do a full reset and wipe everything after doing a backup of my data first.After quite a few hours, the computer had done its wiping and...
  6. The computer started unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The computer started unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error: Hi when I turn on my HP lap top then on screen it appears that the computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error.window instalation cannot proceed .To install Windows click ok But when i click ok same thing comes up.Can someone help please, Thanks....
  7. The computer started unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error

The computer started unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error: Hi when I turn on my HP lap top then on screen it appears that the computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error.window instalation cannot proceed .To install Windows click ok But when i click ok same thing comes up.Can someone help please, Thanks....
  8. The computer started unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Windows restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error

Windows restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error: Dell G3 3590, didn't boot up so tried to reinstall using a flash drive with windows 10 from the media creation tool. It gets stuck at the "Getting devices ready" stage and was forced to hard shut down which makes it loop in "Windows restarted unexpectedly or encountered an...
  10. Error message "The Computer Restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error"...

Error message "The Computer Restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error"...: the computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error windows installation cannot proceed. To install windows, click "OK" to restart the computer, and then restart the installation I tried to Press shift + F10 but I didn't get cmd. Kindly advice me....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 0x80070057 resricted bluescreen troubleshooter

2. compatibility troubleshooter unexpected error