Windows 10: Compatibility with win 10

Discus and support Compatibility with win 10 in Cortana to solve the problem; Is it "Stream what you hear? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/compatibility-with-win-10/3064d8c5-2349-42d4-9215-bb107aa6189d" Discussion in 'Cortana' started by GeorgeDoyle1, Oct 30, 2018.

1. Compatibility with win 10

Is it "Stream what you hear?

:)

GeorgeDoyle1, Oct 30, 2018

2. Windows 10 and Adobe Photoshop Compatibility

IF it is compatible in win 8.1 it should be compatible in win 10 As far as the compatibility list suggests there should be no problem

Compatibility with win 10 34f0e45e-2f31-4dea-a02d-97d9be37cb0b.png

ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP), Nov 9, 2018
  3. CEDZANA Win User
    Win 10 compatibility

I have both Win 7 and 8.1 on different computers and looking to upgrade to Win 10. A few months ago, I found a list of applications/software that was, or was not, compatible with Win 10. It is not assuring to know that Win 10 is compatible with
    most applications - I wish to know if it is compatible with all of my applications before upgrading. I do not propose to rush into upgrading if, like when upgrading to Win 8.1, I was forced to buy new applications.

Does anyone know of how to find the list I am referring to please. I did not save it at the time because I had to leave on holidays and now cannot find it.

CEDZANA, Nov 9, 2018
  4. javabiker Win User

Compatibility with win 10

ASUS Motherboard compatibility

My Asus MB (M4A89GTD PRO/USB3) is about 5 years old. I have successfully upgraded from Win 7 Pro to Win 10. However, running on Win 10 my PC frequently locks up and has to be re-booted. As a result I down-graded to Win 7 and now all is ok. ASUS does not include this board in the list of Win 10 compatible boards but they state that it might achieve compatibility in the future.
    I would like to avoid purchasing a new board and removing/replacing my existing board. If there is no way to make my existing board work with Win 10 could you suggest a good replacement AMD board - I am not a gamer.
    Any one got a good suggestion.

javabiker, Nov 9, 2018
Thema:

Compatibility with win 10

1. Compatibility with win 10 - Similar Threads - Compatibility

2. I need to use IE compatibility, however I cannot see it through Settings > Default browser...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need to use IE compatibility, however I cannot see it through Settings > Default browser...: I'm currently using Windows 11 Pro 22H2 22621.3447, also Edge Version 124.0.2478.51 Official build 64-bit. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-use-ie-compatibility-however-i-cannot/d20a5544-6bd2-40fa-b4ca-1e16d56f893e
  3. I need to use IE compatibility, however I cannot see it through Settings > Default browser...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need to use IE compatibility, however I cannot see it through Settings > Default browser...: I'm currently using Windows 11 Pro 22H2 22621.3447, also Edge Version 124.0.2478.51 Official build 64-bit. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-use-ie-compatibility-however-i-cannot/d20a5544-6bd2-40fa-b4ca-1e16d56f893e
  4. Running Windows Programs Compatibility Troubleshooting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Running Windows Programs Compatibility Troubleshooting: My League of Legends gets stuck on the screen during the game loading screen, which can take up to 30 to 40 seconds or more. I've tried a lot of things to no avail....
  5. Running Windows Programs Compatibility Troubleshooting

Running Windows Programs Compatibility Troubleshooting: My League of Legends gets stuck on the screen during the game loading screen, which can take up to 30 to 40 seconds or more. I've tried a lot of things to no avail....
  6. Compatibility mode removed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Compatibility mode removed: I download fallout 3 from steam but it crashed after I hit new game I read that the compatibility mode would help but it has been removed from windows 11 not making it easy to play certain games I tried the fallout games and they same to work perfectly the mind boggles why...
  7. Compatibility mode removed

Compatibility mode removed: I download fallout 3 from steam but it crashed after I hit new game I read that the compatibility mode would help but it has been removed from windows 11 not making it easy to play certain games I tried the fallout games and they same to work perfectly the mind boggles why...
  8. hello guys is gtx 750 ti compatible with foxconn motherboard 17ao

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hello guys is gtx 750 ti compatible with foxconn motherboard 17ao: hey guys is this graphics card gtx750 ti compatible with foxconn motherboard 17ao because there is a sale graphics i want to know if its compatible...
  9. hello guys is gtx 750 ti compatible with foxconn motherboard 17ao

hello guys is gtx 750 ti compatible with foxconn motherboard 17ao: hey guys is this graphics card gtx750 ti compatible with foxconn motherboard 17ao because there is a sale graphics i want to know if its compatible...
  10. hello guys is gtx 750 ti compatible with foxconn motherboard 17ao

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware