Windows 10: Compatibility with Works 7 App

Discus and support Compatibility with Works 7 App in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; will works 7 install on windows 10 [Original Title: will works 7]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by edwardproffitt, Jan 14, 2021.

1. Compatibility with Works 7 App

will works 7 install on windows 10

[Original Title: will works 7]

:)

edwardproffitt, Jan 14, 2021

2. Webcam not working in Windows 10 Pro on Microsoft camera app and not on Skype

Hi,

Since you mentioned that you already reinstalled the driver for your webcam, we suggest that you perform these troubleshooting steps to resolve your concern:

Get back to us with the results of the suggested troubleshooting steps.

Kristoffer Abs, Jan 14, 2021
  3. chirp Win User
    Is this compatible?

I think I have narrowed down my mobo selection to the ASUS P5N32-E SLI Plus but, the reviews suggest checking the Qualified Vendors List for memory on the ASUS site as this board can be particular. The information is not currently available. It was suggested in one review that the compatiblity of memory to this board on their list was not accurate. Many other reviews suggest no problems with memory compatibility.

Can anyone tell me if the Corsair XMS2 2gb (2x1gb)- DDR2/800 Twin2X2408-6400 would work troule free on this ASUS board?

Another question....I am planning to use an Intel Core 2DUO E6400 Conroe 2.13ghz on this board. What the heck do I use for a heatsink? There are so many to choose from and I know nothing about them....

Thanks, Chirp

chirp, Jan 14, 2021
  4. Compatibility with Works 7 App

After Windows 10 anniversary update third party apps not working .

Hi Ram,

I appreciate you for providing the details of the issue.

I suggest you try below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: Compatibility mode.

I suggest you to install the Apps in compatibility mode and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Right-click on the setup file of the App and select
      Properties

• Select Compatibility tab.

• Check Run this program in Compatibility mode.

• Let the apps install and then check the functionality.
    If the above method doesn’t work, I suggest you to try below method and check if it helps

Method 2: Update the Apps.

I suggest you to update the apps and check if it resolves the issue.

Hope the above information was helpful. If you need further assistance, we will be glad to assist you.

Ashwin V S, Jan 14, 2021
Thema:

Compatibility with Works 7 App

1. Compatibility with Works 7 App - Similar Threads - Compatibility Works App

2. Windows 10 s mode compatible app not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 s mode compatible app not working: I just purchased a laptop with windows 10 s mode for the sole purpose of being able to use the Windows desktop application for Descript. I checked before purchasing and saw Descript in what I now realize was the previous version of the MS store. It has a link to get it from...
  3. Windows 10 s mode compatible app not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 s mode compatible app not working: I just purchased a laptop with windows 10 s mode for the sole purpose of being able to use the Windows desktop application for Descript. I checked before purchasing and saw Descript in what I now realize was the previous version of the MS store. It has a link to get it from...
  4. PowerShell 7 compatibility with PowerShell 5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PowerShell 7 compatibility with PowerShell 5: Hi just like to ask if a ps1 script written in PowerShell 7 can be used in PowerShell 5 without any issues? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/powershell-7-compatibility-with-powershell-5/cb95ea7c-070c-4f1f-8d48-6f68d95c2cb1
  5. PowerShell 7 compatibility with PowerShell 5

PowerShell 7 compatibility with PowerShell 5: Hi just like to ask if a ps1 script written in PowerShell 7 can be used in PowerShell 5 without any issues? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/powershell-7-compatibility-with-powershell-5/cb95ea7c-070c-4f1f-8d48-6f68d95c2cb1
  6. PowerShell 7 compatibility with PowerShell 5

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. App Not Compatible With Device.

App Not Compatible With Device.: Since I am using this computer at the moment I am trying to install apps on it but since this computer never got any updates (everytime this one is supposed to get an update there is a space related issue) but I get 'app is not compatible with this device'. 165083
  8. Microsoft Store "This app is not compatible with this device"...but it worked before!

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store "This app is not compatible with this device"...but it worked before!: Hello, I've been frustrated after having to restore my PC to default. After restoring, I can no longer download apps in theMicrosoft Store. Apps that I know have worked on my device before now have the "Free" or"Get" button is grayed out and an exclamation underneath says,...
  9. Windows 7 to Windows 10 compatibility

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 7 to Windows 10 compatibility: Is the Windows compatibility appraisal still available and current in order to assess a Windows 7 system for upgrade please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-7-to-windows-10-compatibility/385e7e73-e2c9-432f-8d36-0c858599173d
  10. Compatibility of an app

in Cortana
    Compatibility of an app: how to know if an app "Share what you hear" is compatible with win10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/compatibility-of-an-app/19586518-ea7c-4719-a632-f8bc7aa37b41"