Windows 10: compatible 3d printer pop up

Discus and support compatible 3d printer pop up in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how do I get rid of this : 3D printer: 'Compatible 3D Printer' Confirm the 3D printer is calibrated and ready for the next print pop up?? PLEASE HELP... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JohnEinem, Jan 16, 2020.

1. JohnEinem Win User

compatible 3d printer pop up

how do I get rid of this : 3D printer: 'Compatible 3D Printer' Confirm the 3D printer is calibrated and ready for the next print pop up?? PLEASE HELP THIS IS GETTING VERY ANNOYING!!!

:)

JohnEinem, Jan 16, 2020

2. 3D Builder Program Printers

Hi Sam,

Yes, you can try and see if it will be compatible. However, we have a list of printers that are compatible to Windows 10 and the 3D Builder app. For more information regarding the suggested printers, click this

link

Do not hesitate to reach out to us if you need further assistance.

Dennis Mop, Jan 16, 2020
  3. Compatibility of printer

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

With the issue description, I understand that after upgrading to Windows 10 operating system your computer is not detecting and installing the HP Printer. I will certainly help you in getting this fixed. I would appreciate if you could help me with more
    information:

• Is this a wired printer or wireless printer?

I would like to tell you that you have to make sure that the printer is enabled in “devices and printer” by following below steps:

• Press “Windows key”, click on “Settings
    • Click on “Devices”, now click on “Printer & Scanners” in the left pane
    • Click on “Devices and Printers
    • Right click on the printer and “Enable” it, Now try to use the printer.

There might be a possibility that while upgrading/installing Windows 10, printer drivers might get corrupt. Hence you are facing issues while printing. I would suggest you to follow the below methods and check if that helps:

Method 1:
    Printer Troubleshooter

The built-in Printer Troubleshooter can automatically detect and fix most of the incorrect settings and errors that could cause issues while printing. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if there is any issue while printing. Refer
    top these steps:

• Open Control Panel
    • Click on Troubleshooting and select the view all option on the left pane.
    • Click on Printer troubleshooter and follow the prompts.

Try method 2, if the issue persist

Method 2:
    Uninstall and Reinstall the Printer's Driver

Step 1: Uninstall the Printer's Drivers

a. Press “Windows Logo” + “X” keys on the keyboard.

b. Click on “Device Manager” from that list.

c. Search for the Printer from the device list, right click on it and then select “Uninstall”. On the un-installation window, if you have an option: “Delete the driver software for this device” you may select that and then remove
    the corrupted drivers from the computer.

d. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete it and then restart the computer if prompted.

After the restart, please go ahead with the next steps to install the latest drivers and check if that resolves the issue.

Step 2:
    Update Driver Software from the Manufacturer’s website:

Go to the Printer manufacturer’s website and search for the latest Windows 10 drivers available for the printer model and then install it by following the instructions given in the website.

Try method 3, if the issue persist

Method 3:
    You may check the compatibility of the printer by following below mentioned link:

Explore Windows 10 OS, Computers, Apps, & More | Microsoft

If the printer is not compatible with the computer then follow these steps to install the drivers in compatibility mode and check if that helps.

a. Download the driver from the manufacturer’s website.

b. Right-click on the driver setup file and click on ‘properties’.

c. Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select Windows 7 operating system from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation. Once this is done, restart the computer
    and check if the issue persists

Hope this information is helpful. Please write back to us if you need any further assistance, we'll be glad to assist you.

Neha.Gupta, Jan 16, 2020
  4. compatible 3d printer pop up

Printer

Hi Mary,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

Please follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to run the built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with printer. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your printer.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.
    • Then click on printer and run the troubleshooter, follow the onscreen instructions.
    Method 2: This issue may arise due to printer’s driver incompatibility with Windows 10. I suggest you to install the drivers in compatibility mode and check if it helps. To do so kindly follow the below given steps:

• Right click on printer’s driver that you have downloaded from manufacturer website.
    • Click/tap on Properties.
    • Check the Run this program in Compatibility mode for under Compatibility tab
    • Select Windows 8.1/8 from the drop down under Compatibility mode section.
    • Click on Apply and Ok.
    • Install the drivers, restart PC and check if issue is resolved.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jan 16, 2020
Thema:

compatible 3d printer pop up

1. compatible 3d printer pop up - Similar Threads - compatible printer pop

2. Shared Printers with incorrect names pops up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Shared Printers with incorrect names pops up: Windows Server 2016 AD ServerI have imported printers into AD and then created a basic GPO for roll-out company-wide.Without realizing, the server name was missing a character.I then removed the GPO and deleted them from AD, then reimported the printers, and created a new...
  3. seting up a 3d printer on windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    seting up a 3d printer on windows 10: i reasintly got a 3d printer its a sunlu and it does not have bluetooth or internet campatibitly as i can tell and i cant get my windows 10 laptop to reconize it can someone please help...
  4. connecting to 3d printer

connecting to 3d printer: Im trying to connect to my 3d printer mother board through com 5 but it says it cannot open port 5 and has a baud rate of 115000 i believe. my motherboard has it set at 250000. how can i change so i can connect to it and flash new firmware. if i use pronterface i csn connect...
  5. 3D printer install

3D printer install: I tried to link my Ender 3 3D printer to my laptop so I could send objects to print to printer but when I tried to add it it wouldn't pop up. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/3d-printer-install/b2d1abff-1800-4571-8db8-d875c66de73f
  6. 3d printers

3d printers: can u add ender3 pro to your list of printers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/3d-printers/a6d43cfb-cf56-44fb-a266-95aae5ee19c4
  7. Ricoh Printer pop up Launch APP

in Windows 10 Customization
    Ricoh Printer pop up Launch APP: This message always popup on all users machine and it’s very disturbing. Is it possible to turn off this pop up? Printer model: Ricoh MP C3504ex Thank you. [ATTACH]...
  8. Printer compatability

Printer compatability: I just bought a new windows 10 computer. I have an older HPOfficejet 4630 all in one printer that isnt compatible. Is there a fix that wont cause issues to my new computer or am I better of buying a new one?...
  9. 3d builder 3d printing to my printer

in Windows 10 Customization
    3d builder 3d printing to my printer: How do I print 3d builder objects on my monoprice mini delta ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/3d-builder-3d-printing-to-my-printer/e73a89b1-d715-4234-964a-653514611be2
  10. Virtual 3D printer

Virtual 3D printer: Hello, I was wondering if it could be possible to install a "Virtual 3D Printer" in order to be able to slice using "3D print". We use different FDM 3D printers, but which are not natively supported by Win10. I want to use "3D print" to slice some files and spool the...