Windows 10: Compatible 3rd Party Email Clients ?

Discus and support Compatible 3rd Party Email Clients ? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; This one fits the bill with an audible notification of a new email and a popup. eM Client | Best Email Client for Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP There... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Ex_Brit, May 31, 2015.

1. Compatible 3rd Party Email Clients ?

Does this integrate with the Action Centre or just give a pop-up of new mail?

paulsalter, Sep 14, 2015
  2. BunnyJ New Member

It's just a pop up and it has no integration with the Action Centre. But it's really nice and I'm digging it so far, I have it pinned to the task bar and when I get a new email the ICON displays an envelope. .. really slick tool, IMO.

Compatible 3rd Party Email Clients ? [​IMG]

BunnyJ, Sep 14, 2015
  3. Thanks, will give it a try

Trying to find a replacement for the built in app, Outlook & Gmail support and ideally use the Action Centre

paulsalter, Sep 14, 2015
  4. BunnyJ New Member

Compatible 3rd Party Email Clients ?

I really like it and it's free. Oh and it's so easy to set up for say, Gmail.. it's well worth the try.

BunnyJ, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Compatible 3rd Party Email Clients ?

1. Compatible 3rd Party Email Clients ? - Similar Threads - Compatible 3rd Party

2. Windows compatibility with 3rd party software VMware Fusion?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows compatibility with 3rd party software VMware Fusion?: I am a notary who currently uses a MacBook Air : macOS High Sierra, Version10.13.6. I also have "VMware Fusion" installed to be able to run Windows.QUESTION: Will I be creating "compatibility problems" if when prompted I make suggested software upgrades and Apple updates,...
  3. Windows compatibility with 3rd party software VMware Fusion?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows compatibility with 3rd party software VMware Fusion?: I am a notary who currently uses a MacBook Air : macOS High Sierra, Version10.13.6. I also have "VMware Fusion" installed to be able to run Windows.QUESTION: Will I be creating "compatibility problems" if when prompted I make suggested software upgrades and Apple updates,...
  4. Linking 3rd parties.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Linking 3rd parties.: What information about my account can 3rd parties access through microsoft.com/link? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/linking-3rd-parties/ee4f17fc-c10c-4f15-a551-aacaa88809b0
  5. Linking 3rd parties.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Linking 3rd parties.: What information about my account can 3rd parties access through microsoft.com/link? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/linking-3rd-parties/ee4f17fc-c10c-4f15-a551-aacaa88809b0
  6. Linking 3rd parties.

7. 3rd party webcam

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    3rd party webcam: I recently installed a 3rd party webcam to my Windows 10 XPS 13. I often have to restart to access it. I don't want disable the integrated camera because it works to identify me. I would like to make the new Webcam the default. When I follow instructions and right click on...
  8. 3rd party sites

3rd party sites: Why can I not access websites that are emailed to me. For example,,, if someone emails me a money transfer,,, it will not open to the banking page. If "Prevention" sends me a link to health topic,,,, I cannot open it. Please help! :-...
  9. 3rd Party Company

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    3rd Party Company: I did a search for MS tech support and 855-345-8210 was a search result, so I called the number. I needed help with Outlook. The rep said MS no longer supported Outlook, and they were the company that handled Outlook support. I gave them access to my computer. They fixed the...
  10. 3rd party utilities

in Windows 10 Customization
    3rd party utilities: A ms phone tech once told me to not use any 3rd party utilities such as ccleaner (and there are many others) and just rely on Windows to take care of everything. Before he told me this, I had used ccleaner and it seemed to clean a lot of stuff. Frankly I never noticed a...