Windows 10: Compatible display graphics drivers

Discus and support Compatible display graphics drivers in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am not satisfied with the display performance of my Lenovo laptop (ThinkPad series model X131e) coupled with the recent start-up and auto repair... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by FaradayNwonu, Nov 20, 2018.

1. Compatible display graphics drivers

I am not satisfied with the display performance of my Lenovo laptop (ThinkPad series model X131e) coupled with the recent start-up and auto repair failure. And I tried to update the display graphics drivers but it's different from the one in Lenovo's website.

I've also searched AMD website for the latest matching graphics drivers, but couldn't find it.

My laptop has an AMD processor and after reinstalling windows 10, it auto-installed AMD Radeon HD7310 graphics as the display adapter while the one recommended in Lenovo's website is Intel HD graphics. Is Intel HD graphics compatible with AMD processors and should I go ahead and install it?

Secondly, how can I determine the most compatible drivers for the laptop?

:)

FaradayNwonu, Nov 20, 2018

2. Graphic Card driver problem

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

Please be informed that Windows 10 drivers are not yet available for your computer model, Dell needs to update them on their website.

As a workaround I suggest you to follow the methods below and check if it helps.

Method 1

I suggest you to try updating the Display Adapter drivers check if it works for you. Follow the steps to update the Display driver:

• Press Windows Key + X key and click Device Manager.
    • Expand ‘Display Adapters’.
    • Right-click on the Display Adapter listed and click on ‘Update Driver Software’.
    • Select the option to automatically search for the updated driver software.
    • Restart the computer after its updated and verify.
    Method 2: Uninstall and reinstall the Display driver

I suggest you to try uninstalling the Display Adapter driver and then install the driver from check if it works for you. Follow the steps to uninstall the Display driver:

• Right-click on the Display Adapter listed and click on ‘Uninstall’.
    • Select the option to Delete driver software.
    • Restart the computer after its uninstalled.
    Method 3

I suggest you to Uninstall and reinstall the Display driver in Compatibility mode and check if it works for you.
    Refer to the steps below:

Follow the steps to uninstall the Display driver:

• Right-click on the Display Adapter listed and click on ‘Uninstall’.
    • Select the option to Delete driver software.
    • Restart the computer after its uninstalled.
    Now download the drivers the manufacturer website and install it in Windows 8.1 compatibility mode. Follow the steps provided below to install the drivers in compatibility mode:

• Right-click on the driver and click on ‘properties’.
    • Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box "Run this program in compatibility mode for
      “and select Windows 8.1 operating system from the drop down.
    • Click on ‘Apply’ and click ‘OK’ and run the file to install it.
    Reference:

Support für OptiPlex 780 | Treiber und Downloads | Dell Deutschland

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Nov 20, 2018
  3. Graphics card compatibility with W10 upgrade

Thank you for your help Andre. I've done everything you recommend:

• I "uninstalled" NVIDIA GeForce 6150SE nForce 430 integrated display graphics adapter.
    • The only display adapter listed in (devmgmt.msc) device manager now is the recently installed ASUS EAH 5450 graphics card.
    • The update request on the manufacturer's web site says the display driver is the latest.
    However, I still get the message that the NVIDIA GeForce 6150SE nForce 430 display graphics has not been made compatible with W10.

What do you suggest?

bacon lake, Nov 20, 2018
  4. Compatible display graphics drivers

Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator Driver not compatible with Windows 10

Hi Jae,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10!

Some programs and/or drivers might not work as expected in Windows 10 as some manufacturers are still in the process of manufacturing the new definitions of the drivers.

In this case, you can download an older version of the driver and install it in compatibility mode with a compatible version of Windows.

For example, you can download Intel(R) Graphics Media Accelerator version compatible to Windows 7 and install in compatibility mode in Windows 10. Refer to the following steps:

Step 1: Download and save the driver on the desktop from the following link.

Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator Driver for Windows* 7(exe)

Step 2: Install the driver in compatibility mode.

• Right click on the driver, and click on Properties.
    • Go to the Compatibility tab.
    • Check the box for Run this program in compatibility mode for:
    • Select Windows 7 in the list of Operating systems.
    • Click OK.
    • Double-click the driver file to install the driver and follow the onscreen instructions.
    • Reboot your computer.
    Check with the issue. Please post back your results for further assistance.

Harkanwar Singh, Nov 20, 2018
Thema:

Compatible display graphics drivers

1. Compatible display graphics drivers - Similar Threads - Compatible display graphics

2. .Need compatible graphics drivers.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    .Need compatible graphics drivers.: WIN 10 Pro. up to date. E-300 6310 AMD, HP 2000 d. Driver problem on Graphics not compatible for TPM. It was ok until the last feature 221h2. Something like that. Any suggestions? AMD and MS have no drivers compatible....
  3. .Need compatible graphics drivers.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .Need compatible graphics drivers.: WIN 10 Pro. up to date. E-300 6310 AMD, HP 2000 d. Driver problem on Graphics not compatible for TPM. It was ok until the last feature 221h2. Something like that. Any suggestions? AMD and MS have no drivers compatible....
  4. .Need compatible graphics drivers.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Nvidia "Graphics driver couldn't find compatible graphics hardware & not compatible with...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Nvidia "Graphics driver couldn't find compatible graphics hardware & not compatible with...: This is a new PC Build, with old parts included. The new parts are 13700k, MSI z690 pro A, Corsair RM850.My previous build used the same MSI 2070s for 4 years and had 0 issues when using it with a different mobo throughout those years.I took advice and Re-installed a fresh...
  6. Nvidia "Graphics driver couldn't find compatible graphics hardware & not compatible with...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nvidia "Graphics driver couldn't find compatible graphics hardware & not compatible with...: This is a new PC Build, with old parts included. The new parts are 13700k, MSI z690 pro A, Corsair RM850.My previous build used the same MSI 2070s for 4 years and had 0 issues when using it with a different mobo throughout those years.I took advice and Re-installed a fresh...
  7. Nvidia "Graphics driver couldn't find compatible graphics hardware & not compatible with...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Intel(R) HD Graphics display driver not compatible With Windows 10 upgrade

Intel(R) HD Graphics display driver not compatible With Windows 10 upgrade: I have multiple machines that I am upgrading from Windows 7 to Windows 10, and many of them fail the upgrade due to incompatible software. some digging around showed that there are some Intel(R) HD Graphic display drivers are not compatible with Windows 10. On a test machine...
  9. Display Issues (Graphics Drivers?)

Display Issues (Graphics Drivers?): My Dell Inspiron Laptop, with Windows 10, suddenly seems to have a huge display / graphics driver problem. Everything was working fine yesterday, but today I started my laptop, only to find many problems: 1. I cannot adjust the brightness with the buttons on my keyboard 2....
  10. this Nvidia graphics driver is not compatible with this version of windows

this Nvidia graphics driver is not compatible with this version of windows: Hello there. Recently, I updated my Windows 10 Pro "1803" to "1809". My graphics drivers version were "391.35" and I needed to update it to the newest version, which is "419.17". At first it gave the "This Nvidia graphics driver is not compatible with this version of...