Windows 10: 'compatible drives' meaning from MS Store for Forza Motorsport 4

Discus and support 'compatible drives' meaning from MS Store for Forza Motorsport 4 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; WHAT it means? I set my destination folder to F: drive, which is 250GB free and I cannot install Forza 4 from Game Pass because it needs 72,9GB and the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Jacek Bogucki, Jun 27, 2019.

1. 'compatible drives' meaning from MS Store for Forza Motorsport 4

WHAT it means? I set my destination folder to F: drive, which is 250GB free and I cannot install Forza 4 from Game Pass because it needs 72,9GB and the ONLY option it shows in drop down menu is C: drive with 67,0GB. and no. I cannot free any more space since all the moronic old-version installers and patchers are taking majority of Windows' folder. <sigh>

(it is Asus G745JT with two internal drives and of course Windows 10 - Pro)

:)

Jacek Bogucki, Jun 27, 2019

2. Forza Motorsport 7 for PC

Hi David,

Having a corrupted profile is one of the possible reasons why you're unable to run Forza Motorsport 7

on your Windows 10 device. For us to properly assist you and provide an accurate resolution, we need to collect more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Are you getting any error messages when you're trying to run Forza Motorsport 7?
    • Are you having the same issue with all of your games?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?

Note: Forza Motorsport 7 is an Xbox Play Anywhere Title which you can play both on Xbox One and Windows 10 computer.

Wilfred Mac, Jun 27, 2019
  3. bossman90 Win User
    Windows Store App (Forza Motorsport 6: Apex) cannot uninstall/remove

Hey
    My Windows Store App showing that I have Forza installed, but I can't press "Play" button because there is no any button like that.

'compatible drives' meaning from MS Store for Forza Motorsport 4 [​IMG]

I want to uninstall it but, there is no Forza Motorsport 6: Apex on my program list.
    I have tried to uninstall it from powershell commands (Get-AppxPackage *apex* | Remove-AppxPackage) but no luck.

'compatible drives' meaning from MS Store for Forza Motorsport 4 [​IMG]

I have tried wsreset also, SFC /SCANNOW.
    Can someone help me with that? I just spend 20$ for Forza Premium Edition and I can't even play.
    System: Windows 10 Pro Build 10.0.14393

bossman90, Jun 27, 2019
  4. Mark Isi Win User

'compatible drives' meaning from MS Store for Forza Motorsport 4

Compatability Issue on Forza Motorsport 6 Apex Beta and Forza Motorsport Horizon 3

Hi,

Just to verify, can you give us the exact error message from the Windows Store when attempting to download the Forza Motorsport 6: Apex Beta? it would be better if you could provide a screenshot so we can take a closer look.

Downloading both of the games, as far as DirectX is concerned, shouldn't be an issue here since you're running DirectX 12. One thing we noticed though is your graphics card memory - the minimum system requirements for both games is 2 GB, so this is something
    that we should also take a look at. That is why we would like to get what the error message completely says.

Nevertheless, since you were able to download and play Forza Horizon 3, there shouldn't be an issue with the Motorsport 6: Apex. We'll definitely look further into this but in the meantime, try to clear the Windows Store cache and see if it helps. See the
    steps below:

• Close Windows Store. (if running)
    • In the Start menu search box, type WSReset in the search results.
    • Right-click on WSReset and then click Run as administrator option. Click Yes button when you see the User Account Confirmation box.
    • Restart your PC.
    Let us know how it goes.

Mark Isi, Jun 27, 2019
Thema:

'compatible drives' meaning from MS Store for Forza Motorsport 4

1. 'compatible drives' meaning from MS Store for Forza Motorsport 4 - Similar Threads - 'compatible drives' meaning

2. Forza Motorsport not Launching

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Motorsport not Launching: It say the app didnt start what do i do with it and it shows a command of it being failed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forza-motorsport-not-launching/e0b777d7-ea9e-41c9-b709-7208b61b5b03
  3. Forza Motorsport not Launching

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forza Motorsport not Launching: It say the app didnt start what do i do with it and it shows a command of it being failed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forza-motorsport-not-launching/e0b777d7-ea9e-41c9-b709-7208b61b5b03
  4. Forza Horizon 4 doesn't work after installing from MS store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Forza Horizon 4 doesn't work after installing from MS store: I just installed Forza Horizon 4 again and when starting it it closes instantly. I tried reinstalling it about 5 times now and it doesnt work. Everytime i installed it it installed at about 1.7 Gb/s but I only get 250 Mb/s.Normally you can right click it in your Windows menu...
  5. Forza horizon 4 and motorsport 7 icons

Forza horizon 4 and motorsport 7 icons: Hi everyone. So I have recently reset my pc and now it seems as though I have lost my gaming icons for both FH4 and FMS7 I tried gaining access to the the games.exe files but to no avail. I have even gone as far as taking ownership of the files but still nothing. I really...
  6. Problem downloading Forza Motorsport 7 from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem downloading Forza Motorsport 7 from Microsoft Store: I have a problem downloading Forza Motorsport 7 from the Microsoft Store. The download starts about 99Gb. When the download is halfway, the computers gets very slow and eventually restarts. After starting the download again from the Microsoft Store, the download size is...
  7. Issue with downloading Forza Horizon 4 from MS Store

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Issue with downloading Forza Horizon 4 from MS Store: Hi, I have been trying to download the game since 3 days ago but to no avail, it kept on pausing itself midway then the download start over from scratch, my internet isn't the best or the fastest, but never had issue like this when downloading games from Origin or Steam, it...
  8. Bought Forza Motorsport 7, when I meant to buy Forza Horizon 4

Bought Forza Motorsport 7, when I meant to buy Forza Horizon 4: Is there any way of refunding this, I've tried customer support, but they are never calling me and when I try again I just get an error. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bought-forza-motorsport-7-when-i-meant-to-buy/7d3b0261-c319-4ada-a875-914ef67df751"
  9. copatible drives meaning from MS Store for Forza Motorsport 4

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    copatible drives meaning from MS Store for Forza Motorsport 4: WHAT it means? I set my destination folder to F: drive, which is 250GB free and I cannot install Forza 4 from Game Pass because it needs 72,9GB and the ONLY option it shows in drop down menu is C: drive with 67,0GB. and no. I cannot free any more space since all the moronic...
  10. Forza Motorsport 7

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Motorsport 7: Using Dell Alienware (Windows 10) gaming laptop I have been playing Forza Motorsport 7 for a while. It has for some reason decides not to load up. having started the loading sequence it gets to the part where you have to press enter and the little loading wheel spins and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows store compatible drives