Windows 10: Compatible ipods

Discus and support Compatible ipods in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Itunes & older ipods compatible with windows 10... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by KarenSlemmings, Nov 20, 2018.

1. Compatible ipods

Itunes & older ipods compatible with windows 10

:)

KarenSlemmings, Nov 20, 2018
  2. S K L Win User

Windows 10 iPod compatibility

I wish to sync my 8GB 4th Generation iPod Nano with Windows Media Player on Windows 10.

On my prior computer I was running Windows 7 and had no problem with compatibility between WMP and my iPod.

All previous 'community answer' queries about iPod compatibility have addressed the usage of iTunes (which I have no desire to start using). Further, the only community response post that comes close to answering the topic redirects to a 'compatibility page'
    (at this link: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/windows) which clearly does not include any answers, let alone relevant information to the issue of compatibility.

Please advise as to how I can sync my iPod with my existing library of files in WMP on Windows 10.

Thanks.

S K L, Nov 20, 2018
  3. iPod Nano 4th generation

There's a similar thread here in the Community with the same issue, and Community member

LikeRoxyStar
    have shared a solution that worked for. We suggest checking it out by clicking this link.

Just scroll down to the very bottom of the first page of the thread and you will see the steps she did to resolve the issue.

Let us know how it turned out for you.

Joanna 777, Nov 20, 2018
  4. Chewy Win User

Compatible ipods

Ipod bootable drive?

I want to know if I can make my ipod a usb bootable drive.. will it mess up my ipod? I need to flash my video card back to normal.. Neros bootable cd gave me an error. I used a step by step guide, but thats another story.

Chewy, Nov 20, 2018
Thema:

Compatible ipods

1. Compatible ipods - Similar Threads - Compatible ipods

2. compatibility issues

in Windows 10 Customization
    compatibility issues: Hello, Microsoft. I bring you a question which is also a request. But I beg you beforehand that you don't take my words wrong, as a form of abuse from my part. I would like to ask you if there is any form of loss that you would suffer if the previous versions of Windows...
  3. Xbox Backwards Compatibility on Windows 10 PC's or Xbox Game Pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Backwards Compatibility on Windows 10 PC's or Xbox Game Pass: So I was talking to Xbox Support about this, and they seem to love the idea aswell, I was talking to them about playing backwards compatibility games on windows 10 if you owned the game on Xbox 360, which I kinda already assumed the answer, but I mentioned that it would be a...
  4. how do i get opengl compatible drivers on windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i get opengl compatible drivers on windows 10?: I am running windows 10 version 1903 and I am trying to run Minecraft java edition but my driver isn't compatible with openGL how do I fix this?...
  5. current hard drive compatible with new win 10 computer?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    current hard drive compatible with new win 10 computer?: hello just got a new dell computer that has bays for extra hard drives. I want to move a drive from my old computer to the new one. the hard drive is a wdc wd1001fals-40u9b0 ata. I think the new computer uses sata connectors. not sure what the old hard drive is, maybe 2.5 do...
  6. Flight Simulator X compatability with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight Simulator X compatability with Windows 10: I recently upgraded from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10, In the upgrade process I lost my Flight Simulator X. I am now unable to re install the flight sim as errors and registration failure happens. I have uninstalled the program FSX properly and still it refuses to...
  7. recovering win 10 from USB compatibility report issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    recovering win 10 from USB compatibility report issue: Windows 10 became corrupted and won't restart. I am trying to recover this without losing documents. I've tried the Windows 10 recovery tool which fails, I've checked restoring to checkpoints and rolling back upgrades and neither of these options do anything. I've then...
  8. 32-bit OS compatible desktops

32-bit OS compatible desktops: Looking for any suggestions on a machine that is compatible with 32-bit Windows 10 Pro. Only requirements are 32-bit compatible, at least 500 GB hard drive and at least 6 USB slots. I was sold an HP EliteDesk 705 when I stated I needed a system that either came with or...
  9. New Cortana App and compatibility with other devices?

in Cortana
    New Cortana App and compatibility with other devices?: I know there's the new Cortana app that's currently in beta and it's going to be released either in the fall update or the next update in the first half of 2020, but I have some questions regarding it, mainly compatibility issues I see happening with it's release. Right now...
  10. Azure Kinect backwards compatibility with SDK2.0

Azure Kinect backwards compatibility with SDK2.0: We have a project that utilizes the Kinect v2 for windows via the SDK2.0. With the new Azure Kinect v4 coming out, there seems to be a new SDK4 for communications with the device. But I was wondering if there's any method of backwards compatibility to utilize our current...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ipods compatible with windows 10