Windows 10: compatiblity

Discus and support compatiblity in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; What computers that I may buy will be compatible with Windows 10 updates, or upgrades?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ptr2h, Mar 10, 2019.

1. ptr2h Win User

compatiblity

What computers that I may buy will be compatible with Windows 10 updates, or upgrades?

:)

ptr2h, Mar 10, 2019
  2. chirp Win User

Is this compatible?

I think I have narrowed down my mobo selection to the ASUS P5N32-E SLI Plus but, the reviews suggest checking the Qualified Vendors List for memory on the ASUS site as this board can be particular. The information is not currently available. It was suggested in one review that the compatiblity of memory to this board on their list was not accurate. Many other reviews suggest no problems with memory compatibility.

Can anyone tell me if the Corsair XMS2 2gb (2x1gb)- DDR2/800 Twin2X2408-6400 would work troule free on this ASUS board?

Another question....I am planning to use an Intel Core 2DUO E6400 Conroe 2.13ghz on this board. What the heck do I use for a heatsink? There are so many to choose from and I know nothing about them....

Thanks, Chirp

chirp, Mar 10, 2019
  3. can windows 10 run a disc that is compatiblity with windows 8

can windows 10 run a disc that is compatiblity with windows 8 after I upgrade

Vinayak Vijay, Mar 10, 2019
  4. compatiblity

Need information on compatiblity with programs

I have Windows 7 64bit, I have many programs that are compatible with my current platform. If I opt in to this free upgrade, How will I know I will still be able to use all my programs?

Original Title: WINDOWS 10 COMPATIBLITY

THEDJENTLEMAN, Mar 10, 2019
Thema:

compatiblity

1. compatiblity - Similar Threads - compatiblity

2. Powershell compatiblity issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Powershell compatiblity issue: On multiple 2019 server we see differnt powershell revision version . One with revision version 2268 is having the issue with ansible deployment. win_copy doesnt work. Want to see if we can downgrade revision or any way to find out powershell verison history of...
  3. Powershell compatiblity issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Powershell compatiblity issue: On multiple 2019 server we see differnt powershell revision version . One with revision version 2268 is having the issue with ansible deployment. win_copy doesnt work. Want to see if we can downgrade revision or any way to find out powershell verison history of...
  4. Windows 11 compatiblity on I3 7100 CPU

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 compatiblity on I3 7100 CPU: I'm currently running Windows 10 64bit Home Build 19043, My processor is Intel I3 7100. The Windows 11 says my processor is not supported. But it is in the list. Where's the problem....
  5. Windows 11 compatiblity on I3 7100 CPU

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 compatiblity on I3 7100 CPU: I'm currently running Windows 10 64bit Home Build 19043, My processor is Intel I3 7100. The Windows 11 says my processor is not supported. But it is in the list. Where's the problem....
  6. Windows automatically removes .txt compatiblity

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows automatically removes .txt compatiblity: Hello! Some weeks ago, my windows automatically removed .txt file extensions. What i see is just the plain file icon now. [ATTACH] I also do not the option to create a new text document anymore. Everytime i want to shutdown my PC all the options i get are: Update and...
  7. Quickbooks 2014, windows 10 compatiblity

in Windows 10 Customization
    Quickbooks 2014, windows 10 compatiblity: I just bought a Dell notebook with Windows 10, I am having a problem loading Quickbooks 2014 accountant, the ICwrapper.dll failed to register. Then I tried to install it in compatibility mode ( windows 7) and (windows 8) with the same result. My desktop runs it on window 7...
  8. Firefox compatiblity

in Windows 10 Customization
    Firefox compatiblity: Why is Firefox is suddenly incompatable with windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/firefox-compatiblity/62e42b89-c7c3-4e9d-a0dd-b8136bb0513f
  9. Macrium Reflect 5.3 (WinPE 3.1) Rescue CD compatiblity with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Macrium Reflect 5.3 (WinPE 3.1) Rescue CD compatiblity with Windows 10: Hi all, I'm getting a new laptop (Win 10) in a few days and I want to make a Macrium Reflect Image of its system before I install ANY software. I have an old Macrium Reflect 5.3 (WinPE 3.1) Rescue CD that was made on a Windows Vista PC. Does anyone know if I could use...