Windows 10: Compilation of PC software, Game, Mobile

Discus and support Compilation of PC software, Game, Mobile in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I spent time synthesizing the software needed for computer: Adobe, Office, software utility, AutoCAD, Driver, Win ..., Game, Game Mobile, ... and also... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by aquarius2201, Nov 20, 2018.

1. Compilation of PC software, Game, Mobile

I spent time synthesizing the software needed for computer: Adobe, Office, software utility, AutoCAD, Driver, Win ..., Game, Game Mobile, ... and also update regularly. Anyone have any needs, then go to see and download support to help offline.

Thanks..!

Link download

Compilation of PC software, Game, Mobile icon_bananas.gif ...

Compilation of PC software, Game, Mobile

aquarius2201, Nov 20, 2018
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Nov 20, 2018
  3. pc gaming HELLO

Hi Robert,

To help you with your concern, we suggest that you perform the steps below:

• Sign out your account from the game.
    • Restart your computer.
    • Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps by clicking this
      link
    • Sign in your account and check it.

If the steps above do not work, we recommend getting in touch with the game developer to get the missing item you’ve purchased. Click this
    link to contact the game developer.

Keep us posted.

Wilfred Mac, Nov 20, 2018
  4. Compilation of PC software, Game, Mobile

Sidewinder Game Controller Software 4.0

Hi Willard,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to download Sidewinder Game Controller Software 4.0

• Disconnect the game controller from your computer's universal serial bus (USB) port.
    • Insert the Microsoft Sidewinder compact disc into your computer's CD-ROM or DVD-ROM drive. Hold down the SHIFT key to prevent installation from automatically starting.
    • On your desktop, double-click My Computer, and then browse to the following file:
      CD-ROM drive:\Setup\Setup.exe
    • Double-click Setup.exe to start the installation process.
    • Restart your computer when prompted.
    • Plug the SideWinder game controller into your computer's USB port, and then allow Microsoft Windows to detect and install it.

Install the software update if the controller is the Sidewinder Game Controller Software 4.0
    • Restart your computer.

Let us know the status.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Nov 20, 2018
Thema:

Compilation of PC software, Game, Mobile

1. Compilation of PC software, Game, Mobile - Similar Threads - Compilation software Game

2. PC Mobile hotspot.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    PC Mobile hotspot.: Hello. I apologise for the simplicity of this question.I have a new Laptop and I tried to connect for mobile hotspot yesterday, however it was not the same way to do as my last.Anyway, so now I see I can select Mobile Hotpot in Control panel............then share. However I...
  3. GTX 1660ti mobile or RTX 2060 mobile for VR gaming?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GTX 1660ti mobile or RTX 2060 mobile for VR gaming?: I had to sell my desktop a while ago and am on an older laptop now. I'm planning to upgrade to something that works a bit more reliably, but with the price of desktop GPUs it makes more sense to stick with a laptop. I really don't game all that much but I'd like the...
  4. python compiler

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    python compiler: i've been trying to install multiple python compiler but none of them seem to be compatible with my pc , it always sends a notification that says " this app can't run on your pc , to find a version for your pc , check with the software publisher "...
  5. Mobile Hotspot Not connecting PC games to servers on 5ghz connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Mobile Hotspot Not connecting PC games to servers on 5ghz connection: So I have been using my 5ghz mobile hotspot from my phone to play online games such as Modern Warfare and Halo MCC. However in the last 3 days, my mobile hotspot has ceased allowing me to connect only to game servers, everything else works wonderfully such as streaming and...
  6. Expiring compilation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Expiring compilation: I received today this message: "This compilation of Windows is to expire soon. It will expire on 31.07.2020. You should pass asap to a new version. Find more info online." But clicking on "More information" has no effect. What should I do? to what new version should I pass?...
  7. How can I stream mobile gaming on a pc? With Sound!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I stream mobile gaming on a pc? With Sound!!!: Hello. Okay guys, hope this gets an answer. Hope there is a way around it. I am trying to get my phone to stream a mobile game into my streaming software in my laptop. The laptop runs latest Windows 10 64bit. Has built-in Bluetooth. 3 USBs, 1HDMI. Separate Mic and Audio...
  8. Microsoft Expanding the Designed for Xbox Ecosystem to Mobile Gaming Mobile

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Expanding the Designed for Xbox Ecosystem to Mobile Gaming Mobile: [ATTACH] As Kareem Choudhry shared last month, our vision for Project xCloud is to empower gamers to play the games they want, with the people they want, anywhere they want. We’re building this technology so gamers can decide when and how they play. While the technology is...
  9. Failed to compile

in Windows 10 Customization
    Failed to compile: The c program containing pointers is not compiling (using gcc) on my pc (Windows 10)[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/failed-to-compile/4ef7180f-2ebc-49d0-ab96-c8c6ec17a793
  10. Need mobile formatting software

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need mobile formatting software: Possibly selling my Dell Venue 8 Pro tablet in a few days. Would like to format/delete all data on hard drive. Have too many passwords auto-saved. Is there anything I can install onto a flash drive and run from same flash drive? Will the old Format.exe work with Windows 10 on...