Windows 10: Compile C to HEX

Discus and support Compile C to HEX in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I program in Oshonsoft BASIC, and have some C CODE that may work if I can get the HEX from it. How can I compile it please? Camerart. Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Camerart, Mar 25, 2023.

1. Camerart Win User

Compile C to HEX

Hi,

I program in Oshonsoft BASIC, and have some C CODE that may work if I can get the HEX from it.
    How can I compile it please?

Camerart.

Camerart, Mar 25, 2023

2. Compiler on C/C++ for Nokia 5530.

As @grschinon, I too understood you were looking for a compiler that could compile C/C++ applications, but it was not all clear to me that you wanted to actually do it on the phone! So now that that's clear, the download page for Carbide.c++ and the SDKs
    should have tipped you off because of the "Requirements" posted - it clearly requires a Windows-based computer to run. Since this does not satisfy your needs, I suggest a Google search - please follow-up here with any useful leads.

NourishingStone, Mar 25, 2023
  3. Veschich Win User
    Compiler on C/C++ for Nokia 5530.

@grschinon - First see my post "Compiler on C/C++ for Nokia 5530". I believe you understand that we are talking about PHONE. Second i repeat that Carbide.C++ is exe and when i read what @hgohel post me i download SDK tool too(S60-SDK-200634-3.1-Cpp-f.1090b.zip),
    but now i'm not sure how to proceed. So if know how to write and compile programs on my phone on C++ please write me down the steps and tools i need to do this.
    Message Edited by on 20-Dec-2009 03:58 PM

Veschich, Mar 25, 2023
  4. Compile C to HEX

Batch Program that Sends Hex String to Serial Port

Your initial question implied that you had some experience with batch files, console commands, redirection etc. It would have saved us some time and frustration if you had stated the lack of such experience right at the beginning.

Let's do this properly, step by step.

1. Mark the script you see below, then press Ctrl+C to copy it.
    2. Open a Command Prompt (cmd.exe). This gives you a black frame.
    3. Type these commands and press Enter after each:

md C:\Tools

cd /d C:\Tools

notepad Hex.vbs

(allow the new file to be created)
    4. Press Ctrl+V to paste the code.
    5. Save and close the file.
    6. Type this command and press Enter:

cscript //nologo Hex.vbs 65 32 66 > hex.txt
    7. Type hex.txt and press Enter to open the output file you created in Step 6. It should contain A B. Why? Because 65, 32, 66 are the decimal ASCII codes for A space B.
    8. Now try your own hex string like so:

cscript //nologo Hex.vbs 245 0 1 2 2 1 6 > com1
    Whether your com port will accept the code I have no way of knowing or testing.

'---------------------------------------------

'Script to generate a string of hex characters

'19.9.18. FNL

'---------------------------------------------

sString = ""

For Each iCode in WScript.Arguments

    sString = sString & Chr(iCode)

Next

WScript.Echo sString

Frederik Long, Mar 25, 2023
Thema:

Compile C to HEX

1. Compile C to HEX - Similar Threads - Compile HEX

2. Compile files been prompts as wacatac.B!ml

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Compile files been prompts as wacatac.B!ml: Hi team,recently our software team compile an software packages but been detected as wacatac.B!ml in it. it quite strange, because the file actually it's not downloaded anywhere but it our codes .gpak files and zipped by 7zip softwares. I uploaded the files to some online...
  3. Compile files been prompts as wacatac.B!ml

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Compile files been prompts as wacatac.B!ml: Hi team,recently our software team compile an software packages but been detected as wacatac.B!ml in it. it quite strange, because the file actually it's not downloaded anywhere but it our codes .gpak files and zipped by 7zip softwares. I uploaded the files to some online...
  4. Compile files been prompts as wacatac.B!ml

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. visual Basic Command Line Compiler Running at 83% cpu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    visual Basic Command Line Compiler Running at 83% cpu: visual Basic Command Line Compiler Running at 83% cpu and cmd spam for undeniable permission that happens everytime i start my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/visual-basic-command-line-compiler-running-at-83/c85c2331-4108-4d64-8799-370ca93013b4
  6. visual Basic Command Line Compiler Running at 83% cpu

visual Basic Command Line Compiler Running at 83% cpu: visual Basic Command Line Compiler Running at 83% cpu and cmd spam for undeniable permission that happens everytime i start my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/visual-basic-command-line-compiler-running-at-83/c85c2331-4108-4d64-8799-370ca93013b4
  7. visual Basic Command Line Compiler Running at 83% cpu

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Consistent bluescreens when compiling Unreal Engine from source

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Consistent bluescreens when compiling Unreal Engine from source: Hi,Here is a DxDiag.txt about my PC.I've formated both my SSDs using Diskpart, then freshly reinstalled Windows 11 from a flash drive using Windows media creation tool, I'm currently on 23H2. I've reverted UEFI/BIOS to stock settings played around with and without XMP, and...
  9. Consistent bluescreens when compiling Unreal Engine from source

Consistent bluescreens when compiling Unreal Engine from source: Hi,Here is a DxDiag.txt about my PC.I've formated both my SSDs using Diskpart, then freshly reinstalled Windows 11 from a flash drive using Windows media creation tool, I'm currently on 23H2. I've reverted UEFI/BIOS to stock settings played around with and without XMP, and...
  10. BSoD when compiling Unreal Engine 5.1 Source [Memory_Managment]

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSoD when compiling Unreal Engine 5.1 Source [Memory_Managment]: Hi,I have a high end PC, but it crashes all the time when compiling unreal engine 5.1 source code. PC does not crash on any test/benchmark or any high demanding games. Only when compiling unreal engine. What happens is that while compiling i get Fatal Error 1060 - No heap...