Windows 10: Compiler module for IDE is getting flagged

Discus and support Compiler module for IDE is getting flagged in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Confronting issues while introducing my compiler module for IDE. Windows security is hailing it as malicious and making obstructions while installing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JasmineZY, Sep 27, 2020.

1. JasmineZY Win User

Compiler module for IDE is getting flagged

Confronting issues while introducing my compiler module for IDE. Windows security is hailing it as malicious and making obstructions while installing it. I have used it in past too, yet don't have a clue what happened this time.

:)

JasmineZY, Sep 27, 2020

2. Where would I download the compiler and/or build C or C++ module for the Windows 10?

BTW at LearnCPP step 0.5 is installing the IDE, the IDE is an Editor, compiler, and debugger (basically all you need) all integrated into one tool.

A_User_Here, Sep 27, 2020
  3. Compile error in hidden module

I just installed Microsoft 365 Family but when I tried to open a blank Word document, I got the message "Compile error in hidden module." Can you help?

alorch_887, Sep 27, 2020
  4. Jan Del Win User

how do I get machine id for activation purposes?

Hi Fred,

Machine ID also known as Product ID is being used to identify the device. We suggest following the steps below to get the product ID of your device:

• Type about your PC on the search box.
    • Look for the Product ID.

Compiler module for IDE is getting flagged 8259dd73-5f2e-40f9-8ef6-adf8e1d34a66.png

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Jan Del, Sep 27, 2020
Thema:

1. Compiler module for IDE is getting flagged - Similar Threads - Compiler module IDE

2. Flag Emojis

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Flag Emojis: Hello Microsoft, Today, every big tech company has emojis. In these emojis are flags. They represent our country, the country that we love and are part of. Sadly, on Windows, we don't have flag emojis. We only have letters. That's why I'm here: I want you to add the flag...
  3. IDE to AHCI help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    IDE to AHCI help: I have a somewhat dated system with AMD. I finally decided to switch from a mechanical to a SSD(870 EVO). I'm not totally "new" to computers, but there is quite a bit I'm not familiar with. I bought a SSD because I do quite a lot of gaming and what not. HDD seem to slow that...
  4. python compiler

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    python compiler: i've been trying to install multiple python compiler but none of them seem to be compatible with my pc , it always sends a notification that says " this app can't run on your pc , to find a version for your pc , check with the software publisher "...
  5. Very Slow Compiled Program Execution Time versus Execution Time in Visual Studio 2019 IDE

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Very Slow Compiled Program Execution Time versus Execution Time in Visual Studio 2019 IDE: I have a C# executable built in Visual Studio 2019 which runs 20 times faster with debugging F5 than without debuggingCTRL + F5 when run within Visual Studio. This happens with both the Debug and Release build options. Running the executable from the command line also...
  6. flag

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    flag: Why was a Microsoft app flagged by defender? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/flag/ff35f1be-606d-43d2-b42e-6b572021ad28
  7. Flags

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Flags: Shame on you Microsoft! Your bias in rubbing our noses in LGBT is rude and insensitive. I treat everyone I meet based only on their behavior, not their belief system, but stop rubbing my nose in LGBT! I'm sick of it! Stay out of my parade. You cannot overcome your own...
  8. AHCI and IDE

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    AHCI and IDE: Hello, I'm going to put two SSD and one HDD into a desktop. They should arrive from NewEgg today. I know the SSD's need to be AHCI, but looking in the bios I see I can set SATA channels 1 - 4 as AHCI but still have the option of setting 5 & 6 as IDE. Is it best to put the...
  9. AHCI and IDE

in Windows 10 Support
    AHCI and IDE: Hello, I'm going to put two SSD and one HDD into a desktop. They should arrive from NewEgg today. I know the SSD's need to be AHCI, but looking in the bios I see I can set SATA channels 1 - 4 as AHCI but still have the option of setting 5 & 6 as IDE. Is it best to put the...
  10. Failed to compile

in Windows 10 Customization
    Failed to compile: The c program containing pointers is not compiling (using gcc) on my pc (Windows 10)[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/failed-to-compile/4ef7180f-2ebc-49d0-ab96-c8c6ec17a793