Windows 10: complain about automatic restart after window update

Discus and support complain about automatic restart after window update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Dear sir, window 10 is a good window but sir I just hate it now, the reason is I play online DOTA game, and during game I dont knew my pc is on update... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by waqar665, Oct 13, 2018.

1. waqar665 Win User

complain about automatic restart after window update

Dear sir, window 10 is a good window but sir I just hate it now, the reason is I play online DOTA game, and during game I dont knew my pc is on update and after update it automatically restarted and took 15 minutes for updating, and u know what I just lost that much important match due to this **** restart and non stop able **** update option, I am in penalty in game now, its a huge loss sir, and that's not fair, kindly do something about it

:)

waqar665, Oct 13, 2018

2. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Oct 13, 2018
  3. bigscale Win User
    windows automatic updates

i have some questions about the windows automatic updates in windows xp pro w sp/2. ive got about forty updates they recommend , mostly for security but i only installed two today. after installing them i found them in my add/remove programs in the control panel, if i add all these updates that is a lot of space on my hd almost 1 gig. i thought that updates just updated files and not created new programs. should i innore all these update suggestions from microsoft?

bigscale, Oct 13, 2018
  4. jbunch07 Win User

Vista Automatic Updating Error

Resolution Suggestion:

# To resolve this problem, make sure that BITS and the Automatic Updates service are started..

A simple solution but one that works in most circumstances!

1. Click Start, click Run, type services.msc, and then click OK.

2. In the list of services, right-click Automatic Updates, and then click Properties.

3. In the Startup type list, click Automatic, and then click Apply.

4. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

5. Right-click Background Intelligent Transfer Service, and then click Properties.

6. In the Startup type list, click Manual, and then click Apply.

7. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

http://www.updatexp.com/0x80070422.html- source *Smile complain about automatic restart after window update :) hope that helps.

jbunch07, Oct 13, 2018
Thema:

1. complain about automatic restart after window update - Similar Threads - complain automatic restart

2. No way to complain about fraudulent app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No way to complain about fraudulent app: I downloaded from the Microsoft app store a free app called "Voice changer". The free version offered limited capability and I chose to pay £4.19 to upgrade. The upgraded version contained literally no new functionality except for a button which said I was now...
  3. No way to complain about fraudulent app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No way to complain about fraudulent app: I downloaded from the Microsoft app store a free app called "Voice changer". The free version offered limited capability and I chose to pay £4.19 to upgrade. The upgraded version contained literally no new functionality except for a button which said I was now...
  4. Stop automatic restart after windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop automatic restart after windows update: I am running windows server 2019 datacenter edition. How can I stop my servers being restarted automatically after windows update based on active hours setting. Is there any way to stop or change this behavior...
  5. Stop automatic restart after windows update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stop automatic restart after windows update: I am running windows server 2019 datacenter edition. How can I stop my servers being restarted automatically after windows update based on active hours setting. Is there any way to stop or change this behavior...
  6. Disable Automatic Restarts After Windows Updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Disable Automatic Restarts After Windows Updates: I need a way to disable automatic restarts on Windows 10 Home. Setting active hours does not work. I have engineering programs that run on my system 24/7 and I'm tired of losing data because I come back in the morning to find that my computer randomly restarted during the...
  7. Customers complaining about website.

Customers complaining about website.: My customers have been complaining that my websites is not working for them. They are telling me it was working before but after the windows update there pc started getting slow making it difficult for them to browse my website. We keep checking if there could be something...
  8. Automatic Restart After Automatic Update

Automatic Restart After Automatic Update: Dear Microsoft, I purchased Windows 10 Pro licenses for all of my computers so I could stop automatic updates and automatic restarts. Why do you insist on doing automatic updates and automatic restarts in spite of my choice to not do this? I did a Google search for...
  9. A complain about MSE

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    A complain about MSE: Hi I am Mitun i have query about MSE THAT IS IT CANNOT RESTORE THE QUARANTINED ITEM It says like this The following error occurred: Error code 0x80508023. The program could not find the malware and other potentially unwanted software on this computer....
  10. Stop automatic restarts after Windows Update

Stop automatic restarts after Windows Update: Hi, I've searched, but not found a satisfactory answer. I need to stop windows from automatically restating. As far as I can tell, Windows 10 will automatically restart after updates, and I totally understand it's to force uses to be upto date and therefore safer....