Windows 10: complain regarding bsod

Discus and support complain regarding bsod in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; i am always getting a bsod with the code nmi hardware failure. how can i fix it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JunaidAkram, Mar 9, 2021.

1. complain regarding bsod

i am always getting a bsod with the code nmi hardware failure. how can i fix it?

:)

JunaidAkram, Mar 9, 2021
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond complain regarding bsod :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Mar 9, 2021
  3. ARC
    Arc Win User
    Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

4. cplpro Win User

complain regarding bsod

7 different BSoD

Hey guys,

I have a serious problem. I make it as short as possible:

• system runs 100 % fine with the 10.12
    • updatet to Catalyst 11.1 -> BSoD
    • updatet to 11.1 Hotfix -> BSoD
    • rollback to 10.12 -> BSoD
    • removed ALL AMD files manually, installed 10.12 -> BSoD
    • Temps are fine
    • no sfc /scannow errors
    • no chkdsk errors
    • Prime, Furmark all fine
    • regardless what driver I install -> BSoD
    • I did no hw changes, no OC
    Here are my BSoDs I receive:
    • 0x0000010e
    • 0x1000007e
    • 0x0000007e
    • 0x0000004e
    • 0x0000003b
    • dxgmms1.sys
    • PFN_LIST_CORRUPT
    They all refer to the GPU of course ...

From now on I receive a BSoD every time I try to play a game (especially BC2 and SC II) even if I completely remove the old driver and make a clean install.
    Apparently the 11.1 damaged my system irreparable.

Any advice or info would be very much appreciated *Smile complain regarding bsod :)

cplpro, Mar 9, 2021
Thema:

complain regarding bsod

1. complain regarding bsod - Similar Threads - complain regarding bsod

2. Question regarding BSoD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question regarding BSoD: Hello!whenever I start my laptop, it shows BSoD RTKVHD64.sys and not booting I want to recover my data but the laptop shows the blue screen and it starts again and again but not letting me to have a backup of my data ....
  3. Question regarding BSoD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Question regarding BSoD: Hello!whenever I start my laptop, it shows BSoD RTKVHD64.sys and not booting I want to recover my data but the laptop shows the blue screen and it starts again and again but not letting me to have a backup of my data ....
  4. complain

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    complain: whenever i install epic games on my pc and when i open that launcher it shows 0xc000007b error help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/complain/cca7dbd2-8bb3-4b1c-8285-80949331ba07
  5. Complain

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Complain: Hi Windows, I contacted the Microsoft support center. And a live agent assists me. After some Responses. A live agent is not responding. What I can do? Why the Microsoft support center is giving this poor service. If she responds she takes about 20 to 30 minutes I name...
  6. COMPLAIN REGARDING UPDATE KB4528760 FAILING TO INSTAL,

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    COMPLAIN REGARDING UPDATE KB4528760 FAILING TO INSTAL,: The purpose of this communication is to ascertain the veracity of theNOTIFICATION/ALERT as articulated hereunder. I would also appreciate the advice and guidance of your office as to whether it would be advisable or not for me to “…to install the patch…” as prompted....
  7. Regarding BSOD.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Regarding BSOD.: I need help immediately.I am suffering from CRITICAL PROCESS DIED (BSOD) and unexpected store exception.I had updated all my drivers.I also tried Reinstalling my OS.But none of them worked.I tried using verifier.It says AsusPTPfilter.sys causes this problem.I even analysed...
  8. A complain about MSE

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    A complain about MSE: Hi I am Mitun i have query about MSE THAT IS IT CANNOT RESTORE THE QUARANTINED ITEM It says like this The following error occurred: Error code 0x80508023. The program could not find the malware and other potentially unwanted software on this computer....
  9. Is there any point in complaining?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is there any point in complaining?: Why is it, that after the 1803 update, my keyboard settings changed to UK instead of the US International I've had it on for years? Happened on more than one device, AND: Even after a clean install of Windows, where I gave no other option, it still switched to UK layout...
  10. Complaining

in Windows 10 Support
    Complaining: I am not going to ask for help related to any problem or crash (although there are dozen of them), yet I just hope that someone from Microsoft administration will read this. I had had a post regarding Windows being crashed after upgrade (almost a month later) and I fresh...