Windows 10: Complain

Discus and support Complain in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi Windows, I contacted the Microsoft support center. And a live agent assists me. After some Responses. A live agent is not responding. What I can do?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ALIRAZA ARIF, May 15, 2020.

1. Complain

Hi Windows, I contacted the Microsoft support center. And a live agent assists me. After some Responses. A live agent is not responding. What I can do? Why the Microsoft support center is giving this poor service. If she responds she takes about 20 to 30 minutes

I name of the agent is: Dhanalakshmi

I need an answer from Microsoft why you hire these type of Agents.

:)

ALIRAZA ARIF, May 15, 2020
  2. Vijay Win User

Restore Microsoft Store application in Windows 10

After multiple attempts, I managed to get Store open by enabling Developer mode (as suggested by one of the posters here) and running the command "Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers| Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml”}" in Powershell. Not sure if is exactly the solution since I've tried different steps suggested by different users in different forums (including uninstalling Store separately) but hey, I am not complaining!

Vijay, May 15, 2020
  3. bro67 Win User
    Windows.old automatically deleted the day after installing Windows 10

A simple websearch would have given you info quicker than complaining about someone suggesting to upgrade to Windows 10 and something causing the Windows.old to be deleted, which I doubt was caused by Microsoft.
    Rebuild System Partition

The second way here we can put forward is to rebuild the system partition. If you don't want to pay a penny to do the lost partition recovery, try this method. Note that this requires you have the Windows installation disk. Now follow the instructions to begin.
    Preparatory work:
    Boot the computer using the Windows installation media for your running OS. Then on the first installation screen, press SHIFT+F10 to bring up the command prompt.
    Now run the following commands at the command prompt.
    Step 1:
    bootrec /fixmbr
    Step 2:
    diskpart
    select disk 0
    list partition
    select partition n (n is the Windows OS partition)
    active
    exit (exit diskpart)
    Step 3:
    bootrec /fixboot
    Step 4:
    bootrec /rebuildbcd

bro67, May 15, 2020
  4. JimWynne Win User

Complain

complain

You will be much better off complaining directly to
    the game developer
    than complaining here, where no one can help you.

JimWynne, May 15, 2020
Thema:

Complain

1. Complain - Similar Threads - Complain

2. SD Card complaining write protected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SD Card complaining write protected: so when I plug in my sd card to my card reader, I can see it in file explorer, but I cannot write to it. the card is not write-protected and I tried reinstalling the sd card driver. this is an issue for multiple cards. Please help...
  3. SD Card complaining write protected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SD Card complaining write protected: so when I plug in my sd card to my card reader, I can see it in file explorer, but I cannot write to it. the card is not write-protected and I tried reinstalling the sd card driver. this is an issue for multiple cards. Please help...
  4. iCloud for Windows keeps complaining about Wnows Media Feature

in Windows 10 Gaming
    iCloud for Windows keeps complaining about Wnows Media Feature: I have Windows 10 Home version 22H2.All on a sudden, I keep getting this:That download link doesn't work. I read the community answers. The optional features is now on System but I still can't add the feature.I tried directly from Microsoft site to do a standalone, but it...
  5. iCloud for Windows keeps complaining about Wnows Media Feature

iCloud for Windows keeps complaining about Wnows Media Feature: I have Windows 10 Home version 22H2.All on a sudden, I keep getting this:That download link doesn't work. I read the community answers. The optional features is now on System but I still can't add the feature.I tried directly from Microsoft site to do a standalone, but it...
  6. iCloud for Windows keeps complaining about Wnows Media Feature

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. OneDrive complains about Personal Vault name

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive complains about Personal Vault name: There is an issue syncing a file from the OneDrive folder itself, and OneDrive is complaining about Personal Vault. When you try to rename your Personal Vault via OneDrive, you receive a message that “the renaming occurred with errors,” but the Personal Vault location does...
  8. OneDrive complains about Personal Vault name

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive complains about Personal Vault name: There is an issue syncing a file from the OneDrive folder itself, and OneDrive is complaining about Personal Vault. When you try to rename your Personal Vault via OneDrive, you receive a message that “the renaming occurred with errors,” but the Personal Vault location does...
  9. OneDrive complains about Personal Vault name

10. No way to complain about fraudulent app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No way to complain about fraudulent app: I downloaded from the Microsoft app store a free app called "Voice changer". The free version offered limited capability and I chose to pay £4.19 to upgrade. The upgraded version contained literally no new functionality except for a button which said I was now...