Windows 10: complain

Discus and support complain in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; whenever i install epic games on my pc and when i open that launcher it shows 0xc000007b error help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Toxic_legion, Nov 22, 2020 at 5:22 AM.

1. complain

whenever i install epic games on my pc and when i open that launcher it shows 0xc000007b error help

:)

Toxic_legion, Nov 22, 2020 at 5:22 AM
  2. Vijay Win User

Restore Microsoft Store application in Windows 10

After multiple attempts, I managed to get Store open by enabling Developer mode (as suggested by one of the posters here) and running the command "Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers| Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml”}" in Powershell. Not sure if is exactly the solution since I've tried different steps suggested by different users in different forums (including uninstalling Store separately) but hey, I am not complaining!

3. bro67 Win User
    Windows.old automatically deleted the day after installing Windows 10

A simple websearch would have given you info quicker than complaining about someone suggesting to upgrade to Windows 10 and something causing the Windows.old to be deleted, which I doubt was caused by Microsoft.
    Rebuild System Partition

The second way here we can put forward is to rebuild the system partition. If you don't want to pay a penny to do the lost partition recovery, try this method. Note that this requires you have the Windows installation disk. Now follow the instructions to begin.
    Preparatory work:
    Boot the computer using the Windows installation media for your running OS. Then on the first installation screen, press SHIFT+F10 to bring up the command prompt.
    Now run the following commands at the command prompt.
    Step 1:
    bootrec /fixmbr
    Step 2:
    diskpart
    select disk 0
    list partition
    select partition n (n is the Windows OS partition)
    active
    exit (exit diskpart)
    Step 3:
    bootrec /fixboot
    Step 4:
    bootrec /rebuildbcd

4. JimWynne Win User

complain

complain

You will be much better off complaining directly to
    the game developer
    than complaining here, where no one can help you.

Thema:

complain

1. complain - Similar Threads - complain

2. from long time I am complaining that my windows store is not working why you are not responding

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    from long time I am complaining that my windows store is not working why you are not responding: Solve my issue I am really gone mad sending messages, contact me on *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and solve my issue your Indian team is also not supporting I called them too...
  3. Why my Windows 10 keeps complaining No Internet Connection, when I can post this question...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why my Windows 10 keeps complaining No Internet Connection, when I can post this question...: I'm sick of Windows 10 complaining about no Internet. Windows Update complains "Error Encountered" and asks me to run troubleshooter. Troubleshooter says "You need to be connected to the Internet to see recommendations. No recommended troubleshooters right now". I am...
  4. Complain against the India branch

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Complain against the India branch: Sir/Madam, I hate all Indian people. India people for giving me harassment, through purchasing your some employ posting advertisements continuously at my both id, my Case #: 1008651167 I did complain about this and my issue those guys not solving because the India branch...
  5. Macrium Reflect General Chatter Including Kudos, Complain, Suggestions

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Macrium Reflect General Chatter Including Kudos, Complain, Suggestions: Everyone's complaining about off topic posting in the Macrium Reflect Update sticky thread, so I'm creating this thread for whatever y'all want to talk about. I'd say the only thing off topic is if it's not about Macrium Reflect. Sooooooooo, have at it, folks! 162127
  6. Macrium Reflect General Chatter Including Kudus, Complain, Suggestions

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Macrium Reflect General Chatter Including Kudus, Complain, Suggestions: Everyone's complaining about off topic posting in the Macrium Reflect Update sticky thread, so I'm creating this thread for whatever y'all want to talk about. I'd say the only thing off topic is if it's not about Macrium Reflect. Sooooooooo, have at it, folks! 162127
  7. DISM complains about 2 DLLs missing in log, log file attached

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    DISM complains about 2 DLLs missing in log, log file attached: Windows 10 1909 x64, build 18363.900. I used the script here: Batch Scripts / Programs. ---------------------------------------------------- It's the script: Find_ANY_DISM_Log_Errors_ALL.bat ---------------------------------------------------- To check for DISM...
  8. I don't usually complain about minor UI imperfections, but that white line on Content View...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I don't usually complain about minor UI imperfections, but that white line on Content View...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/vouwrfract [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hiy5nj/i_dont_usually_complain_about_minor_ui/
  9. how to complain about being hung up on by MS help tech service?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how to complain about being hung up on by MS help tech service?: how do I complain about being hung up on, after waiting 34 min. on hold for problems with my new 2020 Pavillion desk top, by the tech service person named Christiin. I don't know where to go if they are going to hang up on people. now what??? Rick...
  10. Complain

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Complain: Hi Windows, I contacted the Microsoft support center. And a live agent assists me. After some Responses. A live agent is not responding. What I can do? Why the Microsoft support center is giving this poor service. If she responds she takes about 20 to 30 minutes I name...