Windows 10: Complaint and refund

Discus and support Complaint and refund in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; How can I speak with a person? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/complaint-and-refund/dee1e057-ac84-40b2-98d1-41006326a5dc" Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Jane Campbell_604, Feb 28, 2020.

1. Complaint and refund

How can I speak with a person?

:)

Jane Campbell_604, Feb 28, 2020
  2. Rey Bel1 Win User

Refund for an application bought on Microsoft Store

Hi,

Most apps, games, movies, TV shows, and books purchased in the Microsoft Store on Windows 10 or Xbox One are non-refundable unless the offer or applicable law states that you’re eligible for a refund. Should you have other questions and clarifications,
    we suggest that you contact our
    Microsoft Support
    team.

For detailed information about the return and refund policy, see
    Microsoft Terms of Sale.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rey Bel1, Feb 28, 2020
  3. need refund for dvd player

Hi John,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Could you provide us few information in order to assist you better?

• What are the issues your facing in DVD player apart from not playing?
    • Do you get any error message?
    • Did you try to uninstall and reinstall the app again?
    • Did you try any troubleshooting steps to fix the issue?
    I would suggest you to contact the store and try to get a refund for the issue.You can follow the link mentioned below to contact the Store.

Items ordered from Microsoft Store online:

Microsoft - Official Home Page

Sales and Support

Microsoft - Official Home Page

Hope it helps. For any further Windows related assistance, feel free to contact us and we will be glad to help.

SujataMoktan, Feb 28, 2020
  4. Ripper3 Win User

Complaint and refund

PS3 Owner Refunded (Without Return) for Missing Other OS

And people say the EU is useless! Now, if they force partial refunds for everyone, that'd be the next step.

Ripper3, Feb 28, 2020
Thema:

Complaint and refund

1. Complaint and refund - Similar Threads - Complaint refund

2. How do I file a complaint against an employee who is using their Microsoft knowledge and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I file a complaint against an employee who is using their Microsoft knowledge and...: For months the computer has been broadcasting and sharing my friends personal details . Her name is Shannon Fitzpatrick and she is my friends landlord. After months of deep analysis on my friends computer it seems there are system files and roots installed from microsoft...
  3. How do I file a complaint against an employee who is using their Microsoft knowledge and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I file a complaint against an employee who is using their Microsoft knowledge and...: For months the computer has been broadcasting and sharing my friends personal details . Her name is Shannon Fitzpatrick and she is my friends landlord. After months of deep analysis on my friends computer it seems there are system files and roots installed from microsoft...
  4. 2018 Complaints Vs Microsoft: answers.microsoft.com. Where are complaints since 2018 to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2018 Complaints Vs Microsoft: answers.microsoft.com. Where are complaints since 2018 to...: 2018 Complaints Vs Microsoft: answers.microsoft.com. Where are complaints since 2018 to present? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/2018-complaints-vs-microsoft-answersmicrosoftcom/8e7fdbd6-1712-4aaf-bc60-7a4c78c58992
  5. 2018 Complaints Vs Microsoft: answers.microsoft.com. Where are complaints since 2018 to...

2018 Complaints Vs Microsoft: answers.microsoft.com. Where are complaints since 2018 to...: 2018 Complaints Vs Microsoft: answers.microsoft.com. Where are complaints since 2018 to present? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/2018-complaints-vs-microsoft-answersmicrosoftcom/8e7fdbd6-1712-4aaf-bc60-7a4c78c58992
  6. 2018 Complaints Vs Microsoft: answers.microsoft.com. Where are complaints since 2018 to...

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. formal complaint

in Windows 10 Gaming
    formal complaint: i cannot add an alias email I keep receiving the following message for three days now: there's a temporary problem with the service . please try again later if you continue to get this message try again later. i need to access my Hotmail account storage is full and i cannot...
  8. formal complaint

formal complaint: i cannot add an alias email I keep receiving the following message for three days now: there's a temporary problem with the service . please try again later if you continue to get this message try again later. i need to access my Hotmail account storage is full and i cannot...
  9. how to download HID complaint touch screen ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to download HID complaint touch screen ?: My laptop missing HID compliant devicemissing HID- compliant touch screenHID-compliant vendor-defined deviceUSB Input DevicePlease help how to install touchscreen...
  10. how to download HID complaint touch screen ?

how to download HID complaint touch screen ?: My laptop missing HID compliant devicemissing HID- compliant touch screenHID-compliant vendor-defined deviceUSB Input DevicePlease help how to install touchscreen...