Windows 10: Complaint

Discus and support Complaint in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I contacted you yesterday after purchasing a TV programme through the windows store and being unable to download it. After speaking to your technical... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Doodles94, Oct 19, 2018.

1. Doodles94 Win User

Complaint

I contacted you yesterday after
    purchasing a TV programme through the windows store and being unable to download it. After speaking to your technical help advisor I was informed that the only solution was to install a windows 10 update. I expressed my concern due to already having this update installed automatically and it crashed my entire system. I was assured it would be fine and the advisor pushed the update through. It took an entire night for the update to complete and when i tried to use the Laptop this morning the entire system kept crashing so i contacted you again. I was informed by the technical advisor that i spoke to this morning that my Laptop is not compatible with the windows 10 update. When i challenged her on this point i was informed that this was my fault? She advised to uninstall the update which has left me after 5 hours not including the time the laptop spent updating overnight in exactly the same position i was in when i started.

While a refund for the TV programme has now been provided by your company does not change the fact that i will now have to go elsewhere when i normally purchase from yourselves for convince. It also seems totally unacceptable that previously purchased content is now unusable because of your enforced updates. I have now spent six and a half hours sorting this out. I am totally disgusted by your advisors attitude that the problem is my fault. I will never purchase content from your store again. I will be going through Amazon because at least it doesn't take nearly 7 hours and i receive a product i can actually watch.

I was also provided an email address to contact you with to raise a complaint by one of your advisors. However after trying to send this via email i got a response saying that i could only email you if i was in the company or on an approved list so I'm left with no choice but to publicly post this message.

:)

Doodles94, Oct 19, 2018

2. Unresolved Complaint

Dear Sir,

For this please provide me a proper guidance for my query because of not listing my complaint at customer care.

DanishIqbal_711, Oct 19, 2018
  3. How do I contact microsoft about a complaint?

After a windows 10 update, my office 365 outlook app malfunctioned. I tried the support contact listed with the app. If was clear after 6 hours and 3 different tech over the phone, that they had no idea how to fix the issue. Not only that but new issues
    arose as the result of their attempts. Original issues were quickly resolved through an outside computer tech company who are used to fixing problems after a windows 10 update push. But Microsoft is handling this new issue through electronic communication.
    It is clear that it won't get resolved this way.

Someone suggested Microsoft.com/support as a way to file a complaint. This is for software complaints and suggestions, all electronic. I need a place to register a complaint about departments and maybe get some real help.

Distaisfiedcustomer, Oct 19, 2018
  4. vijaykhai Win User

Complaint

COMPLAINTS of WIN 10

It has been almost 72 hrs. since WIN 10 was born. I feel it would help users like me, this FORUM Admins and perhaps
    MSoft if we there was a single thread whee ALL compaints are reported. Obviously, I would expect each one of us NOT to repeat/list a complaint if it ha been listed already.

So to start off:
    1.The lag time on Startup seems to be too long - could also be my 4 yr. old Toshiba Sattelite laptop.
    2. I find ADs popping up all the time while using EDGE browser, but not so many while in CHROME !
    3. When I wake up from SLEEP, it appears to be almost FROZEN.
    4 Most annoying, chars dsappea while typing - like the "r" hee!

Please HELP!

vijaykhai, Oct 19, 2018
Thema:

Complaint

1. Complaint - Similar Threads - Complaint

2. formal complaint

in Windows 10 Gaming
    formal complaint: i cannot add an alias email I keep receiving the following message for three days now: there's a temporary problem with the service . please try again later if you continue to get this message try again later. i need to access my Hotmail account storage is full and i cannot...
  3. formal complaint

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    formal complaint: i cannot add an alias email I keep receiving the following message for three days now: there's a temporary problem with the service . please try again later if you continue to get this message try again later. i need to access my Hotmail account storage is full and i cannot...
  4. how to download HID complaint touch screen ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to download HID complaint touch screen ?: My laptop missing HID compliant devicemissing HID- compliant touch screenHID-compliant vendor-defined deviceUSB Input DevicePlease help how to install touchscreen...
  5. how to download HID complaint touch screen ?

how to download HID complaint touch screen ?: My laptop missing HID compliant devicemissing HID- compliant touch screenHID-compliant vendor-defined deviceUSB Input DevicePlease help how to install touchscreen...
  6. how to download HID complaint touch screen ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. This is not a question. This is a complaint.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This is not a question. This is a complaint.: On start up and buying a new pc the apps already make my laptop run like garbage. It should not be this hard to disable edge. I was able to fix my issues by going on youtube for two hours and disabling all the garbage that is pre installed. I then try to call microsoft to...
  8. This is not a question. This is a complaint.

This is not a question. This is a complaint.: On start up and buying a new pc the apps already make my laptop run like garbage. It should not be this hard to disable edge. I was able to fix my issues by going on youtube for two hours and disabling all the garbage that is pre installed. I then try to call microsoft to...
  9. I have received several emails saying you have received 70 complaints about my email...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I have received several emails saying you have received 70 complaints about my email...: I have received several messages from you saying you have received over 70 complaints on my email address i was not certain if this is genuine or a scam...
  10. I have received several emails saying you have received 70 complaints about my email...

I have received several emails saying you have received 70 complaints about my email...: I have received several messages from you saying you have received over 70 complaints on my email address i was not certain if this is genuine or a scam...