Windows 10: Complaint

Discus and support Complaint in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Good day, please i need an assistance on my new PC, the mouse and keyboard are wireless and are working perfectly, but i discovered that after an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Finance Department19, May 16, 2019 at 10:42 AM.

1. Complaint

Good day, please i need an assistance on my new PC, the mouse and keyboard are wireless and are working perfectly, but i discovered that after an upgrade on the window it stop working, is not connecting again. please how can i resolve this. kindly treat as urgent.

:)

Finance Department19, May 16, 2019 at 10:42 AM

2. Unresolved Complaint

Dear Sir,

For this please provide me a proper guidance for my query because of not listing my complaint at customer care.

DanishIqbal_711, May 16, 2019 at 10:49 AM
  3. How do I contact microsoft about a complaint?

After a windows 10 update, my office 365 outlook app malfunctioned. I tried the support contact listed with the app. If was clear after 6 hours and 3 different tech over the phone, that they had no idea how to fix the issue. Not only that but new issues
    arose as the result of their attempts. Original issues were quickly resolved through an outside computer tech company who are used to fixing problems after a windows 10 update push. But Microsoft is handling this new issue through electronic communication.
    It is clear that it won't get resolved this way.

Someone suggested Microsoft.com/support as a way to file a complaint. This is for software complaints and suggestions, all electronic. I need a place to register a complaint about departments and maybe get some real help.

Distaisfiedcustomer, May 16, 2019 at 10:49 AM
  4. vijaykhai Win User

Complaint

COMPLAINTS of WIN 10

It has been almost 72 hrs. since WIN 10 was born. I feel it would help users like me, this FORUM Admins and perhaps
    MSoft if we there was a single thread whee ALL compaints are reported. Obviously, I would expect each one of us NOT to repeat/list a complaint if it ha been listed already.

So to start off:
    1.The lag time on Startup seems to be too long - could also be my 4 yr. old Toshiba Sattelite laptop.
    2. I find ADs popping up all the time while using EDGE browser, but not so many while in CHROME !
    3. When I wake up from SLEEP, it appears to be almost FROZEN.
    4 Most annoying, chars dsappea while typing - like the "r" hee!

Please HELP!

Thema:

Complaint

1. Complaint - Similar Threads - Complaint

2. Complaint

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Complaint: Hey Microsoft! I am very very angry on you . No one is getting my phone since 50days . I tried many times because i have an issue in my windows 10 . I need a technical supporter. But no one is ***ing getting my phone. Is there any problem in company or the employee has denied...
  3. My Customer Complaint

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My Customer Complaint: Dear Microsoft, I would like to write a complaint, because you guys just won't listen to your customers (including myself), I have said like more than five times to move on from Windows 10 and Release Windows 11 or 12, but just release a new windows and don't just make...
  4. Complaint - Nowhere to go after recent failed update preventing PC use

Complaint - Nowhere to go after recent failed update preventing PC use: It must be me... I waited 3 hours for level 2 scheduled appointment today they missed, and to add the level 2 hang up from yesterday (after only 24 min mostly their research) without callback, plus the 5 minute initial & subsequent level 1 calls for help... Can Microsoft...
  5. Complaints about Windows Update (Windows 10)

Complaints about Windows Update (Windows 10): The automatic update runs suddenly without notice, and it damages my harddisk https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/complaints-about-windows-update-windows-10/ab1e73be-b122-4518-9fb4-bb7591faa6eb
  6. Windows 10 Update - Need to file a formal complaint

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Update - Need to file a formal complaint: To say I am aggravated is a gross understatement. I was using my computer this past weekend and when I was done, I allowed it to install the latest update. I have windows 10. When it tried to install the update and restart, the computer completely froze. Control - Alt -...
  7. complaints

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    complaints: Recenty my computer was hacked an I had to reset but I could not reset my microsoft and google accounts as you victimize millions like me whn are deaf and we are told to enter a phone no.I don`t know how we can reset our accounts as like me we can`t use a phone.I am 84...
  8. My HP ENVY Laptop Touch Screen not functioning. its not in the list in HID Complaint Device...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My HP ENVY Laptop Touch Screen not functioning. its not in the list in HID Complaint Device...: Dear All, My HP ENVY Laptop Touch Screen not functioning. its not in the list in HID Complaint Device category also. I have failed to recover my Touch Screen function. HP Support team also failed to solve my this problem. But two days ago, it was running well. I Reset...
  9. Microsoft complaint team harassment more concern

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft complaint team harassment more concern: Microsoft complaint team harassment more concern for push selling some dealer target fulfill. Can any person of Microsoft explain this issue? This is the procedure of business Worlds largest company? If any Microsoft person share Microsoft Head Quarter email id, Then I send...
  10. Compatibility Complaints and Other Issues

Compatibility Complaints and Other Issues: Dear Microsoft, I am a user of Microsoft products for many years now, and I admire the continuous innovation efforts of your company. Having said that, there are quite some issues concerning the latest approach of your company towards its customers (especially after the...