Windows 10: Complaint

Discus and support Complaint in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello, Where can ik send an complaint to Microsoft and ho sure is it that they will answer? Regards, Leo... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Leo Nebbeling, Oct 21, 2019.

1. Complaint

Hello,

Where can ik send an complaint to Microsoft and ho sure is it that they will answer?

Regards,

Leo

:)

Leo Nebbeling, Oct 21, 2019

2. Unresolved Complaint

Dear Sir,

For this please provide me a proper guidance for my query because of not listing my complaint at customer care.

DanishIqbal_711, Oct 21, 2019
  3. How do I contact microsoft about a complaint?

After a windows 10 update, my office 365 outlook app malfunctioned. I tried the support contact listed with the app. If was clear after 6 hours and 3 different tech over the phone, that they had no idea how to fix the issue. Not only that but new issues
    arose as the result of their attempts. Original issues were quickly resolved through an outside computer tech company who are used to fixing problems after a windows 10 update push. But Microsoft is handling this new issue through electronic communication.
    It is clear that it won't get resolved this way.

Someone suggested Microsoft.com/support as a way to file a complaint. This is for software complaints and suggestions, all electronic. I need a place to register a complaint about departments and maybe get some real help.

Distaisfiedcustomer, Oct 21, 2019
  4. vijaykhai Win User

Complaint

COMPLAINTS of WIN 10

It has been almost 72 hrs. since WIN 10 was born. I feel it would help users like me, this FORUM Admins and perhaps
    MSoft if we there was a single thread whee ALL compaints are reported. Obviously, I would expect each one of us NOT to repeat/list a complaint if it ha been listed already.

So to start off:
    1.The lag time on Startup seems to be too long - could also be my 4 yr. old Toshiba Sattelite laptop.
    2. I find ADs popping up all the time while using EDGE browser, but not so many while in CHROME !
    3. When I wake up from SLEEP, it appears to be almost FROZEN.
    4 Most annoying, chars dsappea while typing - like the "r" hee!

Please HELP!

vijaykhai, Oct 21, 2019
Thema:

Complaint

1. Complaint - Similar Threads - Complaint

2. Formal complaint body

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Formal complaint body: Is there a formal complaint body I can contact against Microsoft? Microsoft support has been utterly garbage. I have contacted them over 5 times and this has not been resolved. I had a refund processed against a closed bank account. I have contacted the bank and they cannot...
  3. password and a Microsoft Complaint URL does not work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    password and a Microsoft Complaint URL does not work: Can anyone explain why my password is not accepted by Microsoft sign-in when I have two password programs that store my passwords and sign me in automatically? NOTE:I tried to contact the Microsoft complaint dept. at the link below, the link doesn't work any longer. Hmmmmm...
  4. Old complaint--fixed or fixable in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Support
    Old complaint--fixed or fixable in Windows 10?: Having recently upgraded to Windows 10, I am curious if there is any way, now, to get rid of those spurious fonts that Microsoft foists on us? This was a problem in Windows 7 and, personally, I kind of resented it. But it seems they are still here in Win10, sad to say....
  5. unsubscribe daily complaints from the Microsoft Community

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    unsubscribe daily complaints from the Microsoft Community: I am one of the many Windows 10 people complaining about the new windows e mail. My e mail is now continually jammed up with masses of daily complaints from the Microsoft Community. But I can't "unsubscribe because the explanation and procedure DOES NOT WORK- please fix it!...
  6. HOW DO I MAKE A FORMAL COMPLAINT

in Windows 10 Customization
    HOW DO I MAKE A FORMAL COMPLAINT: HOW DO I MAKE A FORMAL COMPLAINT? I have searched extensively on how to make a complaint to this company (Windows, Microsoft and anything in between). I've seen countless questions on it but have been continued to only to redirection. NO ACTUAL ANSWERS TO THE PROBLEM. I am...
  7. Please make it easy to file a complaint

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Please make it easy to file a complaint: I find it weird that filing a complaint against Microsoft is a pain in the ****. This is not customer friendly... This is my comlaint: Hi I would like to file a complaint. When updating windows I was not able to use my touchpad anymore. I know this is a driver problem...
  8. MS complaints

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MS complaints: How do you upgrade a complaint to MS management? MS support and the community have no idea on fixing problems concerning the latest update. How can we get management to do something?...
  9. Complaints Department

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Complaints Department: Can you please let me know how I can connect with the compalints department https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/complaints-department/aef3d276-50fd-428e-a9b1-d78e2e33a887
  10. Query related to raising a Complaint to Microsoft

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Query related to raising a Complaint to Microsoft: Hello, Where can ik send an complaint to Microsoft and ho sure is it that they will answer? Regards, Leo ***Original title:Complaint***...