Windows 10: Complaint

Discus and support Complaint in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I was on Microsoft tech support for hours. The first technician reinstalled Microsoft and then I could not sign in to my computer. He passed me off... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Helpnow302, Jun 30, 2020.

1. Complaint

I was on Microsoft tech support for hours. The first technician reinstalled Microsoft and then I could not sign in to my computer. He passed me off to a second technician who could not fix it. He told me to get a thumb drive, go to someone else's computer to download Windows and then install it in my computer. He also said that I would probably lose all my files.

I find this outrageous but can't find anyone to talk to about it. How do you make a complaint and how do I fix my computer without losing all my files. Please help.

:)

Helpnow302, Jun 30, 2020

2. Unresolved Complaint

Dear Sir,

For this please provide me a proper guidance for my query because of not listing my complaint at customer care.

DanishIqbal_711, Jun 30, 2020
  3. How do I contact microsoft about a complaint?

After a windows 10 update, my office 365 outlook app malfunctioned. I tried the support contact listed with the app. If was clear after 6 hours and 3 different tech over the phone, that they had no idea how to fix the issue. Not only that but new issues
    arose as the result of their attempts. Original issues were quickly resolved through an outside computer tech company who are used to fixing problems after a windows 10 update push. But Microsoft is handling this new issue through electronic communication.
    It is clear that it won't get resolved this way.

Someone suggested Microsoft.com/support as a way to file a complaint. This is for software complaints and suggestions, all electronic. I need a place to register a complaint about departments and maybe get some real help.

Distaisfiedcustomer, Jun 30, 2020
  4. Edwin Win User

Complaint

Old complaint--fixed or fixable in Windows 10?

Complaint [​IMG]

Complaint [​IMG]

Complaint [​IMG]

Shouldn't see them in any list now.

Edwin, Jun 30, 2020
Thema:

Complaint

1. Complaint - Similar Threads - Complaint

2. Where to email/mail ACCC complaint form

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Where to email/mail ACCC complaint form: I am having some issues with windows activation. Windows was activated fine earlier this week on my PC, unfortunately my motherboard failed so I had it replaced with a new one. Since then windows is unable to activate. I have attempted to work with the support agent however...
  3. Windows 10 update complaints

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 update complaints: So an essential Windows update automatically installed & totally destroyed my awesome little laptop over 8 weeks ago now. Spent weeks talking to 5 or 6 MS support workers who basically gave me linksdescribing 10 fool proof methods to fixing this problem - Not one of which...
  4. all microsoft products i have ever bought ,Second complaint

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    all microsoft products i have ever bought ,Second complaint: worst products ever purchased , cmon gooogle step it up and produce pc,s new desktop[ for 500.00$ **** Would think i would have learneed from surface.now i have . only android or apple from here on out . BBB compaint didnt pan out ,Corrupt government kickbacks microsuckt...
  5. Complaint about the Control Panel in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Complaint about the Control Panel in Windows 10: I know your adding all the control panel features to Settings but why are you changing the control panel itself? I really liked the old control panel in Windows 7...
  6. Logging a complaint

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Logging a complaint: How do i log a complaint about my windows suddenly not activating and being told there is now no windows 10 Pro activated under my email?. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/logging-a-complaint/ddd8f232-bde9-473a-8921-1e575f5ecbb4
  7. Technical Support Complaint

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Technical Support Complaint: Wondering if anybody else feels this way or had an experience like this. I am a subscriber to Microsoft Assure. Last week I contacted technical support in order to perform a routine maintenance on my computer. At that time I was having an issue with video playback and...
  8. Complaint

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Complaint: Hi Windows, I contacted the Microsoft support center. And a live agent assists me. After some Responses. A live agent is not responding. What I can do? Why the Microsoft support center is giving this poor service. If she responds she takes about 20 to 30 minutes I name...
  9. Complaint on User Access control settings

Complaint on User Access control settings: I can't drag and drop with my touchpad https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/complaint-on-user-access-control-settings/c2ffe532-dec4-4757-9cc9-6fd0213d4d67
  10. HID Complaint Touch Screen Driver not on my PC

HID Complaint Touch Screen Driver not on my PC: I recently got paint.net on my PC and I want to use touch screen for it. I tried to look for it I noticed device manager but it isn't there https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hid-complaint-touch-screen-driver-not-on-my-pc/b01d05ee-e3dc-4a72-9218-59173b6f9d29