Windows 10: Complaint

Discus and support Complaint in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I would like to tell you why I will never buy another microsoft product. 1. Windows is bloatware. Slow and unreliable. Clunky. And with each new... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by jimosborne3&cfl.rr.com, Sep 5, 2021.

1. Complaint

I would like to tell you why I will never buy another microsoft product. 1. Windows is bloatware. Slow and unreliable. Clunky. And with each new version which are released far too often it gets worse. 2. You make it so difficult lately, impossible to contact you that it is plain that you do not care what your customers think of your product. 3. Every time I turn on my computer, it tries to update. If after it has spent many minutes downloading the update I select install, it spends several minutes trying, and failing, to update. When I select the update troubleshooter, it finds nothing w

:)

jimosborne3&cfl.rr.com, Sep 5, 2021
  2. jadinolf Win User

Macrium Reflect General Chatter: Kudos, Complaints, and Suggestions

Yep and they are all the same.

Complaint [​IMG]

jadinolf, Sep 5, 2021
  3. Unresolved Complaint

Dear Sir,

For this please provide me a proper guidance for my query because of not listing my complaint at customer care.

DanishIqbal_711, Sep 5, 2021
  4. thomaseg1 Win User

Complaint

Macrium Reflect General Chatter: Kudos, Complaints, and Suggestions

Complaint [​IMG]

thomaseg1, Sep 5, 2021
Thema:

Complaint

1. Complaint - Similar Threads - Complaint

2. formal complaint

in Windows 10 Gaming
    formal complaint: i cannot add an alias email I keep receiving the following message for three days now: there's a temporary problem with the service . please try again later if you continue to get this message try again later. i need to access my Hotmail account storage is full and i cannot...
  3. formal complaint

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    formal complaint: i cannot add an alias email I keep receiving the following message for three days now: there's a temporary problem with the service . please try again later if you continue to get this message try again later. i need to access my Hotmail account storage is full and i cannot...
  4. how to download HID complaint touch screen ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to download HID complaint touch screen ?: My laptop missing HID compliant devicemissing HID- compliant touch screenHID-compliant vendor-defined deviceUSB Input DevicePlease help how to install touchscreen...
  5. how to download HID complaint touch screen ?

how to download HID complaint touch screen ?: My laptop missing HID compliant devicemissing HID- compliant touch screenHID-compliant vendor-defined deviceUSB Input DevicePlease help how to install touchscreen...
  6. how to download HID complaint touch screen ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. This is not a question. This is a complaint.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This is not a question. This is a complaint.: On start up and buying a new pc the apps already make my laptop run like garbage. It should not be this hard to disable edge. I was able to fix my issues by going on youtube for two hours and disabling all the garbage that is pre installed. I then try to call microsoft to...
  8. This is not a question. This is a complaint.

This is not a question. This is a complaint.: On start up and buying a new pc the apps already make my laptop run like garbage. It should not be this hard to disable edge. I was able to fix my issues by going on youtube for two hours and disabling all the garbage that is pre installed. I then try to call microsoft to...
  9. I have received several emails saying you have received 70 complaints about my email...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I have received several emails saying you have received 70 complaints about my email...: I have received several messages from you saying you have received over 70 complaints on my email address i was not certain if this is genuine or a scam...
  10. I have received several emails saying you have received 70 complaints about my email...

I have received several emails saying you have received 70 complaints about my email...: I have received several messages from you saying you have received over 70 complaints on my email address i was not certain if this is genuine or a scam...