Windows 10: complaint

Discus and support complaint in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; someone named Jason Brown id # ms2903 calling from 4256065019 trying to help me unlock my computer and wanted to connect me to my credit card company... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Donna Zimmerer, Feb 1, 2023.

1. complaint

someone named Jason Brown id # ms2903 calling from 4256065019 trying to help me unlock my computer and wanted to connect me to my credit card company and told me my phone was not secure.He was very difficult to understand and became very impatient with me.

:)

Donna Zimmerer, Feb 1, 2023

2. Unresolved Complaint

Dear Sir,

For this please provide me a proper guidance for my query because of not listing my complaint at customer care.

DanishIqbal_711, Feb 1, 2023
  3. jadinolf Win User
    Macrium Reflect General Chatter: Kudos, Complaints, and Suggestions

Yep and they are all the same.

complaint 291654d1596863075t-macrium-reflect-general-chatter-kudos-complaints-suggestions-reflect.jpg

jadinolf, Feb 1, 2023
  4. complaint

How do I contact microsoft about a complaint?

After a windows 10 update, my office 365 outlook app malfunctioned. I tried the support contact listed with the app. If was clear after 6 hours and 3 different tech over the phone, that they had no idea how to fix the issue. Not only that but new issues
    arose as the result of their attempts. Original issues were quickly resolved through an outside computer tech company who are used to fixing problems after a windows 10 update push. But Microsoft is handling this new issue through electronic communication.
    It is clear that it won't get resolved this way.

Someone suggested Microsoft.com/support as a way to file a complaint. This is for software complaints and suggestions, all electronic. I need a place to register a complaint about departments and maybe get some real help.

Distaisfiedcustomer, Feb 1, 2023
Thema:

complaint

1. complaint - Similar Threads - complaint

2. How do I file a complaint against an employee who is using their Microsoft knowledge and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I file a complaint against an employee who is using their Microsoft knowledge and...: For months the computer has been broadcasting and sharing my friends personal details . Her name is Shannon Fitzpatrick and she is my friends landlord. After months of deep analysis on my friends computer it seems there are system files and roots installed from microsoft...
  3. How do I file a complaint against an employee who is using their Microsoft knowledge and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I file a complaint against an employee who is using their Microsoft knowledge and...: For months the computer has been broadcasting and sharing my friends personal details . Her name is Shannon Fitzpatrick and she is my friends landlord. After months of deep analysis on my friends computer it seems there are system files and roots installed from microsoft...
  4. 2018 Complaints Vs Microsoft: answers.microsoft.com. Where are complaints since 2018 to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2018 Complaints Vs Microsoft: answers.microsoft.com. Where are complaints since 2018 to...: 2018 Complaints Vs Microsoft: answers.microsoft.com. Where are complaints since 2018 to present? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/2018-complaints-vs-microsoft-answersmicrosoftcom/8e7fdbd6-1712-4aaf-bc60-7a4c78c58992
  5. 2018 Complaints Vs Microsoft: answers.microsoft.com. Where are complaints since 2018 to...

2018 Complaints Vs Microsoft: answers.microsoft.com. Where are complaints since 2018 to...: 2018 Complaints Vs Microsoft: answers.microsoft.com. Where are complaints since 2018 to present? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/2018-complaints-vs-microsoft-answersmicrosoftcom/8e7fdbd6-1712-4aaf-bc60-7a4c78c58992
  6. 2018 Complaints Vs Microsoft: answers.microsoft.com. Where are complaints since 2018 to...

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. formal complaint

in Windows 10 Gaming
    formal complaint: i cannot add an alias email I keep receiving the following message for three days now: there's a temporary problem with the service . please try again later if you continue to get this message try again later. i need to access my Hotmail account storage is full and i cannot...
  8. formal complaint

formal complaint: i cannot add an alias email I keep receiving the following message for three days now: there's a temporary problem with the service . please try again later if you continue to get this message try again later. i need to access my Hotmail account storage is full and i cannot...
  9. how to download HID complaint touch screen ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to download HID complaint touch screen ?: My laptop missing HID compliant devicemissing HID- compliant touch screenHID-compliant vendor-defined deviceUSB Input DevicePlease help how to install touchscreen...
  10. how to download HID complaint touch screen ?

how to download HID complaint touch screen ?: My laptop missing HID compliant devicemissing HID- compliant touch screenHID-compliant vendor-defined deviceUSB Input DevicePlease help how to install touchscreen...