Windows 10: COMPLAINTS of WIN 10

Discus and support COMPLAINTS of WIN 10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; It has been almost 72 hrs. since WIN 10 was born. I feel it would help users like me, this FORUM Admins and perhaps MSoft if we there was a single... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by vijaykhai, Aug 1, 2015.

1. vijaykhai Win User

COMPLAINTS of WIN 10

It has been almost 72 hrs. since WIN 10 was born. I feel it would help users like me, this FORUM Admins and perhaps
    MSoft if we there was a single thread whee ALL compaints are reported. Obviously, I would expect each one of us NOT to repeat/list a complaint if it ha been listed already.

So to start off:
    1.The lag time on Startup seems to be too long - could also be my 4 yr. old Toshiba Sattelite laptop.
    2. I find ADs popping up all the time while using EDGE browser, but not so many while in CHROME !
    3. When I wake up from SLEEP, it appears to be almost FROZEN.
    4 Most annoying, chars dsappea while typing - like the "r" hee!

Please HELP!

:)

vijaykhai, Aug 1, 2015

2. upgrade to windows 10

Is there any risk in updating my Lumia 540 to win 10 as I read many complaints in updating

monojyotisinha, Aug 1, 2015
  3. PDW911 Win User
    HP 4540S Can’t access fingerprint reader for log-in after windows 10 upgrade

Thanks to all..there were enough complaints on HP forum site as well

Same solution....the updated MS Win 10 compatible driver loaded

PDW911, Aug 1, 2015
  4. chiko Win User

COMPLAINTS of WIN 10

You may want to try the Windows Feedback app instead. Under W.
    I like this site if better for collaboration and help with finding alternative solutions.

chiko, Aug 1, 2015
  5. Mystere Win User
    First, good luck getting people to use your one true thread. Second, Microsoft does not read these forums. People who work for MS might read them, but not officially, so this will not help MS at all.

Mystere, Aug 1, 2015
  6. Based on your system specs, I suspect you'll have lots of problems ...

GatsbyGlen, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

COMPLAINTS of WIN 10

1. COMPLAINTS of WIN 10 - Similar Threads - COMPLAINTS

2. How to raise a complaint about a Microsoft OneDrive support case?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to raise a complaint about a Microsoft OneDrive support case?: I opened a support case, 2 to 3 weeks ago about a very important issue I was/am having with OneDrive. Initially, I was getting responses from MS, but then they kept asking me for videos, screenshots, etc. that I had already supplied. I kept telling them this, but I have not...
  3. How to raise a complaint about a Microsoft OneDrive support case?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to raise a complaint about a Microsoft OneDrive support case?: I opened a support case, 2 to 3 weeks ago about a very important issue I was/am having with OneDrive. Initially, I was getting responses from MS, but then they kept asking me for videos, screenshots, etc. that I had already supplied. I kept telling them this, but I have not...
  4. HOW IS IT THAT MICROSOFT CAN BAN PERSON'S PROFILE BASES ON ONE PERSON'S COMPLAINT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HOW IS IT THAT MICROSOFT CAN BAN PERSON'S PROFILE BASES ON ONE PERSON'S COMPLAINT: Hi, I find it interesting that someone has made a false complaint against me and got my profile banned. How is that possible? Did MSN even look into the allegations to see if it's true? The feedback tab is provided it utterly useless because it does NOT address the problem....
  5. HOW IS IT THAT MICROSOFT CAN BAN PERSON'S PROFILE BASES ON ONE PERSON'S COMPLAINT

HOW IS IT THAT MICROSOFT CAN BAN PERSON'S PROFILE BASES ON ONE PERSON'S COMPLAINT: Hi, I find it interesting that someone has made a false complaint against me and got my profile banned. How is that possible? Did MSN even look into the allegations to see if it's true? The feedback tab is provided it utterly useless because it does NOT address the problem....
  6. How do I file a complaint against an employee who is using their Microsoft knowledge and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I file a complaint against an employee who is using their Microsoft knowledge and...: For months the computer has been broadcasting and sharing my friends personal details . Her name is Shannon Fitzpatrick and she is my friends landlord. After months of deep analysis on my friends computer it seems there are system files and roots installed from microsoft...
  7. How do I file a complaint against an employee who is using their Microsoft knowledge and...

How do I file a complaint against an employee who is using their Microsoft knowledge and...: For months the computer has been broadcasting and sharing my friends personal details . Her name is Shannon Fitzpatrick and she is my friends landlord. After months of deep analysis on my friends computer it seems there are system files and roots installed from microsoft...
  8. 2018 Complaints Vs Microsoft: answers.microsoft.com. Where are complaints since 2018 to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2018 Complaints Vs Microsoft: answers.microsoft.com. Where are complaints since 2018 to...: 2018 Complaints Vs Microsoft: answers.microsoft.com. Where are complaints since 2018 to present? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/2018-complaints-vs-microsoft-answersmicrosoftcom/8e7fdbd6-1712-4aaf-bc60-7a4c78c58992
  9. 2018 Complaints Vs Microsoft: answers.microsoft.com. Where are complaints since 2018 to...

2018 Complaints Vs Microsoft: answers.microsoft.com. Where are complaints since 2018 to...: 2018 Complaints Vs Microsoft: answers.microsoft.com. Where are complaints since 2018 to present? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/2018-complaints-vs-microsoft-answersmicrosoftcom/8e7fdbd6-1712-4aaf-bc60-7a4c78c58992
  10. 2018 Complaints Vs Microsoft: answers.microsoft.com. Where are complaints since 2018 to...

in Windows 10 Customization