Windows 10: COMPLAINTS of WIN 10

Discus and support COMPLAINTS of WIN 10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; It has been almost 72 hrs. since WIN 10 was born. I feel it would help users like me, this FORUM Admins and perhaps MSoft if we there was a single... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by vijaykhai, Aug 1, 2015.

1. vijaykhai Win User

COMPLAINTS of WIN 10

It has been almost 72 hrs. since WIN 10 was born. I feel it would help users like me, this FORUM Admins and perhaps
    MSoft if we there was a single thread whee ALL compaints are reported. Obviously, I would expect each one of us NOT to repeat/list a complaint if it ha been listed already.

So to start off:
    1.The lag time on Startup seems to be too long - could also be my 4 yr. old Toshiba Sattelite laptop.
    2. I find ADs popping up all the time while using EDGE browser, but not so many while in CHROME !
    3. When I wake up from SLEEP, it appears to be almost FROZEN.
    4 Most annoying, chars dsappea while typing - like the "r" hee!

Please HELP!

:)

vijaykhai, Aug 1, 2015

2. upgrade to windows 10

Is there any risk in updating my Lumia 540 to win 10 as I read many complaints in updating

monojyotisinha, Aug 1, 2015
  3. PDW911 Win User
    HP 4540S Can’t access fingerprint reader for log-in after windows 10 upgrade

Thanks to all..there were enough complaints on HP forum site as well

Same solution....the updated MS Win 10 compatible driver loaded

PDW911, Aug 1, 2015
  4. chiko Win User

COMPLAINTS of WIN 10

You may want to try the Windows Feedback app instead. Under W.
    I like this site if better for collaboration and help with finding alternative solutions.

chiko, Aug 1, 2015
  5. Mystere Win User
    First, good luck getting people to use your one true thread. Second, Microsoft does not read these forums. People who work for MS might read them, but not officially, so this will not help MS at all.

Mystere, Aug 1, 2015
  6. Based on your system specs, I suspect you'll have lots of problems ...

GatsbyGlen, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

COMPLAINTS of WIN 10

1. COMPLAINTS of WIN 10 - Similar Threads - COMPLAINTS

2. 15 pages of complaints from the latest cumulative update and not one response from MS. Why?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    15 pages of complaints from the latest cumulative update and not one response from MS. Why?: MS really doesn't care if they break your PC. To bad so sad if they wreck it with a so-called "update". Just as long as they can shove their terrible browser in your face along with countless other worthless items designed to sell you more MS junk and allow them to track even...
  3. where can I file a complaint with MSN on their unbalanced internet newsfeed

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    where can I file a complaint with MSN on their unbalanced internet newsfeed: I do not believe, nor have I for sometime, that the news feed that comes up on MSN Internet is fair and balance. I have yet to see anything positive to include the historical Mid-East Deal with Israel given any weight. While I am undecided, I am smart enough to see that it...
  4. file a complaint against a person who is harassing me

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    file a complaint against a person who is harassing me: I asked a question under windows 7 appearance for ease and it came under Windows 10 start menu. I got a number of helpful responses, and I wanted to thank the last person who responded. HOWEVER a person prior to that made snotty remarks in another post, and I told him...
  5. Macrium Reflect General Chatter: Kudos, Complaints, and Suggestions

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Macrium Reflect General Chatter: Kudos, Complaints, and Suggestions: Everyone's complaining about off topic posting in the Macrium Reflect Update sticky thread, so I'm creating this thread for whatever y'all want to talk about. I'd say the only thing off topic is if it's not about Macrium Reflect. Sooooooooo, have at it, folks! 162127
  6. Reading all the complaints, the response to feedback is thank you. Evidently, you are...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Reading all the complaints, the response to feedback is thank you. Evidently, you are...: We purchased your MS software. It stinks, and we,, the buyers, who trusted MS to provide a worthy product has been and probably still is laughing themselves, doubled-over, all the way to the bank. What does one say? I hope your money makes you happy enough and gives you...
  7. update related complaint

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    update related complaint: when i was updating windows 10 the power suddenly turned off when the power came back the pc was showing undoing updates, after that i cannot access the action center and wifi connections. please tell me a solution for this...
  8. Why is streaming photos to a TV a problem after many years of complaints?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why is streaming photos to a TV a problem after many years of complaints?: Just purchased a new computer with Win10. I have three Win7 computers in my house with an old MediaSmart server that backs them up each night. So, I have enough knowledge that I thought streaming my photo collection to my smart TV would be duck soup. NOT! I came here...
  9. Where to email/mail ACCC complaint form

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Where to email/mail ACCC complaint form: I am having some issues with windows activation. Windows was activated fine earlier this week on my PC, unfortunately my motherboard failed so I had it replaced with a new one. Since then windows is unable to activate. I have attempted to work with the support agent however...
  10. Complaint

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Complaint: I was on Microsoft tech support for hours. The first technician reinstalled Microsoft and then I could not sign in to my computer. He passed me off to a second technician who could not fix it. He told me to get a thumb drive, go to someone else's computer to download...