Windows 10: complaints

Discus and support complaints in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Recenty my computer was hacked an I had to reset but I could not reset my microsoft and google accounts as you victimize millions like me whn are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by BarryDuffy1, Feb 6, 2019.

1. complaints

Recenty my computer was hacked an I had to reset but I could not reset my microsoft and google accounts as you victimize

millions like me whn are deaf and we are told to enter a phone no.I don`t know how we can reset our accounts as like me we

can`t use a phone.I am 84 deaf can`t write properly and a computer and printer are my only means of contact.Please

help to restore these accounts.If you cannot help I have been advised to contact consumer affairs and I don`t wish to be involved in any action.Please HELP With thanks Barry Duffy Email = *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

:)

BarryDuffy1, Feb 6, 2019

2. Unresolved Complaint

Dear Sir,

For this please provide me a proper guidance for my query because of not listing my complaint at customer care.

DanishIqbal_711, Feb 6, 2019
  3. How do I contact microsoft about a complaint?

After a windows 10 update, my office 365 outlook app malfunctioned. I tried the support contact listed with the app. If was clear after 6 hours and 3 different tech over the phone, that they had no idea how to fix the issue. Not only that but new issues
    arose as the result of their attempts. Original issues were quickly resolved through an outside computer tech company who are used to fixing problems after a windows 10 update push. But Microsoft is handling this new issue through electronic communication.
    It is clear that it won't get resolved this way.

Someone suggested Microsoft.com/support as a way to file a complaint. This is for software complaints and suggestions, all electronic. I need a place to register a complaint about departments and maybe get some real help.

Distaisfiedcustomer, Feb 6, 2019
  4. vijaykhai Win User

complaints

COMPLAINTS of WIN 10

It has been almost 72 hrs. since WIN 10 was born. I feel it would help users like me, this FORUM Admins and perhaps
    MSoft if we there was a single thread whee ALL compaints are reported. Obviously, I would expect each one of us NOT to repeat/list a complaint if it ha been listed already.

So to start off:
    1.The lag time on Startup seems to be too long - could also be my 4 yr. old Toshiba Sattelite laptop.
    2. I find ADs popping up all the time while using EDGE browser, but not so many while in CHROME !
    3. When I wake up from SLEEP, it appears to be almost FROZEN.
    4 Most annoying, chars dsappea while typing - like the "r" hee!

Please HELP!

vijaykhai, Feb 6, 2019
Thema:

complaints

1. complaints - Similar Threads - complaints

2. How do I file a complaint against an employee who is using their Microsoft knowledge and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I file a complaint against an employee who is using their Microsoft knowledge and...: For months the computer has been broadcasting and sharing my friends personal details . Her name is Shannon Fitzpatrick and she is my friends landlord. After months of deep analysis on my friends computer it seems there are system files and roots installed from microsoft...
  3. How do I file a complaint against an employee who is using their Microsoft knowledge and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I file a complaint against an employee who is using their Microsoft knowledge and...: For months the computer has been broadcasting and sharing my friends personal details . Her name is Shannon Fitzpatrick and she is my friends landlord. After months of deep analysis on my friends computer it seems there are system files and roots installed from microsoft...
  4. 2018 Complaints Vs Microsoft: answers.microsoft.com. Where are complaints since 2018 to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2018 Complaints Vs Microsoft: answers.microsoft.com. Where are complaints since 2018 to...: 2018 Complaints Vs Microsoft: answers.microsoft.com. Where are complaints since 2018 to present? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/2018-complaints-vs-microsoft-answersmicrosoftcom/8e7fdbd6-1712-4aaf-bc60-7a4c78c58992
  5. 2018 Complaints Vs Microsoft: answers.microsoft.com. Where are complaints since 2018 to...

2018 Complaints Vs Microsoft: answers.microsoft.com. Where are complaints since 2018 to...: 2018 Complaints Vs Microsoft: answers.microsoft.com. Where are complaints since 2018 to present? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/2018-complaints-vs-microsoft-answersmicrosoftcom/8e7fdbd6-1712-4aaf-bc60-7a4c78c58992
  6. 2018 Complaints Vs Microsoft: answers.microsoft.com. Where are complaints since 2018 to...

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. formal complaint

in Windows 10 Gaming
    formal complaint: i cannot add an alias email I keep receiving the following message for three days now: there's a temporary problem with the service . please try again later if you continue to get this message try again later. i need to access my Hotmail account storage is full and i cannot...
  8. formal complaint

formal complaint: i cannot add an alias email I keep receiving the following message for three days now: there's a temporary problem with the service . please try again later if you continue to get this message try again later. i need to access my Hotmail account storage is full and i cannot...
  9. how to download HID complaint touch screen ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to download HID complaint touch screen ?: My laptop missing HID compliant devicemissing HID- compliant touch screenHID-compliant vendor-defined deviceUSB Input DevicePlease help how to install touchscreen...
  10. how to download HID complaint touch screen ?

how to download HID complaint touch screen ?: My laptop missing HID compliant devicemissing HID- compliant touch screenHID-compliant vendor-defined deviceUSB Input DevicePlease help how to install touchscreen...