Windows 10: Compleatly Automatic file renamer?

Discus and support Compleatly Automatic file renamer? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Basically I need a program that automatically renames a file when is created on a specific folder. It's kind of a long story but I need to make the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/gnovoa, Dec 27, 2019.

1. /u/gnovoa Win User

Compleatly Automatic file renamer?

Basically I need a program that automatically renames a file when is created on a specific folder.

It's kind of a long story but I need to make the process compleatly automatic, as another program is generating images, but all of them have the same name so when a new one is created it replaces the last one.

Does something like this exist?

Thanks!

submitted by /u/gnovoa
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/gnovoa, Dec 27, 2019
  2. amd5750m Win User

rename inf

I have a 7670m 1gb driver crimson legacy, how to rename my 7670m (which in driver detects as 7600m) to 8670m?

I am something new in this I would appreciate it if you would give me all the steps since I am very interested

I use win 7

his is what I try to do but not rename these files

Does someone have a step for newbies?

this is more or less the idea in the link

16.101.X [Pre-GCN driver pack]

amd5750m, Dec 27, 2019
  3. Trouble renaming photos and files

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

- Are you using Photo app to rename the photos?

- Did you try renaming the photos directly from File explorer?

- Do you get any message?

I suggest you to rename photos from File Explorer and check if it helps:

Follow the steps to rename photo from File Explorer:

1. Right click on the start menu and select File Explorer.

2. Click on pictures present on the left side of the page.

3. Right on the picture you want to rename and select the option rename.

Help us with more information to assist you further.

Guru Kiran G, Dec 27, 2019
  4. Compleatly Automatic file renamer?

Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Dec 27, 2019
Thema:

Compleatly Automatic file renamer?

1. Compleatly Automatic file renamer? - Similar Threads - Compleatly Automatic file

2. Renaming files in OneDrive has automatic reselection of all

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Renaming files in OneDrive has automatic reselection of all: This problem has unhappily continue to exist for several generations of windows, and is still a perpetual annoyance in Windows 10, most notably with the OneDrive folder, Microsoft's own cloud drive solution.Simply put, if renaming a file, when you press F2 it selects the...
  3. Renaming files in OneDrive has automatic reselection of all

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Renaming files in OneDrive has automatic reselection of all: This problem has unhappily continue to exist for several generations of windows, and is still a perpetual annoyance in Windows 10, most notably with the OneDrive folder, Microsoft's own cloud drive solution.Simply put, if renaming a file, when you press F2 it selects the...
  4. Renaming a file WITHOUT!!!! automatically highlighting file extension

Renaming a file WITHOUT!!!! automatically highlighting file extension: When I use to rename a file, I would do a slow double click and it would highlight the name of the file but not the extension.Like this:filename123.jpgI don't know why this was changed or when, but when now when I go to rename a file and do the slow double click it...
  5. Renaming a file WITHOUT!!!! automatically highlighting file extension

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Renaming a file WITHOUT!!!! automatically highlighting file extension: When I use to rename a file, I would do a slow double click and it would highlight the name of the file but not the extension.Like this:filename123.jpgI don't know why this was changed or when, but when now when I go to rename a file and do the slow double click it...
  6. Renaming a file WITHOUT!!!! automatically highlighting file extension

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Automatic Shortcut Rename

Automatic Shortcut Rename: Whenever I name some shortcut with name "Control Panel" it automatically shows as "Ovládací Panely" as it's a translate of the name to a language, I use with Windows. Is there any way to turn off this automatical file renaming?...
  8. File Explorer Automatically Renamed all Subfolders

File Explorer Automatically Renamed all Subfolders: I was renaming some subfolders in File Explorer when all of a sudden, about 10 different folders were instantly renamed identically to one of the folders, though with a different number. There must be a shortcut key I accidentally pressed. How can I avoid this in the future?...
  9. Can not compleat Upgrade

in Windows 10 Support
    Can not compleat Upgrade: Hi, I am using an old computer to text you. My computer downloaded the latest upgrade but it stops at the dos screen to decide to continue the upgrade. But I have no access to the keyboard or the mouse to continue. The key and mouse are functional, as I have checked with...
  10. Files automatically renaming themselves, duplicate file names

in Windows 10 Support
    Files automatically renaming themselves, duplicate file names: I have a new laptop, so unless this is some weird feature that's specific to the laptop, then I assume it's a Windows 10 settings issue because I've never encountered anything like this before. I downloaded several JPGs and PDFs from various emails and began to change the...