Windows 10: Complete chrash and PC shutoff

Discus and support Complete chrash and PC shutoff in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Since about 2 days ago my PC is crashing shortly after opening any GPU/CPU intensive Game or Programm. I goes completly black and even the Ram and Cpu... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Marcus Wieting, Oct 1, 2022.

1. Complete chrash and PC shutoff

Since about 2 days ago my PC is crashing shortly after opening any GPU/CPU intensive Game or Programm. I goes completly black and even the Ram and Cpu light go off. If I just leave it at low usage, so simple browsing and file management nothing happens. I just moved into a new room and had this PC for 3 years now and this is the first time this has ever happend. Same cables and everything.I cant really tell what the cause is and the error manager just shows it as a critical failure 41. I tried recording my temps and power with HWiNFO but I cant really see any obvious problems, though i'll add

:)

Marcus Wieting, Oct 1, 2022
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Complete chrash and PC shutoff :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Oct 1, 2022
  3. Windows 10 Windows key + g makes my PC chrash

Hi,

Please reply with the below information to know more about the issue:

• What exactly do you mean by “my PC gets a THRED STUCK IN DRVICE DRIVER”?
    • Are you getting any error message?

I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to follow below steps and check.

Step 1: I suggest you to install all the latest pending Windows updates as below and check if it helps.

• Go to “settings” and click on “update and security”.
    • Under tab “Windows update”, click on the icon “check for updates”.
    • Then once you find the pending updates install it and check.

Method 2: I suggest you to follow the steps from the below article and also run the “start menu troubleshooter”, check if it helps.

Troubleshoot problems opening the Start menu or Cortana

Fix problems with the Start menu

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you

Karthicka_R, Oct 1, 2022
  4. Complete chrash and PC shutoff

all settings chrashings

all settings chrashings after build 14905

MathewsJoseph, Oct 1, 2022
Thema:

Complete chrash and PC shutoff

1. Complete chrash and PC shutoff - Similar Threads - Complete chrash shutoff

2. Complete chrash and PC shutoff

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Complete chrash and PC shutoff: Since about 2 days ago my PC is crashing shortly after opening any GPU/CPU intensive Game or Programm. I goes completly black and even the Ram and Cpu light go off. If I just leave it at low usage, so simple browsing and file management nothing happens. I just moved into a...
  3. Complete chrash and PC shutoff

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Complete chrash and PC shutoff: Since about 2 days ago my PC is crashing shortly after opening any GPU/CPU intensive Game or Programm. I goes completly black and even the Ram and Cpu light go off. If I just leave it at low usage, so simple browsing and file management nothing happens. I just moved into a...
  4. Chrashing?

Chrashing?: Hey, I ain't no computer guy at all but what I gotta do man?Screen freezes and I never get a blue screen, it just results in me having to choke her out.I got this memory dump file? but I can't read it really cause I can't even open it, and if I could I wouldn't be surprised...
  5. Chrashing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Chrashing?: Hey, I ain't no computer guy at all but what I gotta do man?Screen freezes and I never get a blue screen, it just results in me having to choke her out.I got this memory dump file? but I can't read it really cause I can't even open it, and if I could I wouldn't be surprised...
  6. Chrashing?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. windows chrashing

windows chrashing: Hello everybody,recently my computer started chrashing often.i opend the C:\windows\MEMORY.DMP and this is what it saysMicrosoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.21349.1004 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File...
  8. pc freeze then get shutoff

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    pc freeze then get shutoff: ok my system is running on window 10 but the problem is when i start my pc everything bootups properply but after few minutes everything get freezed up.any key on my keyboard does not work including my mouse and other peripherals and it shutsoff but after few hours when i...
  9. PC Shutoff at Login

PC Shutoff at Login: My PC will shut-off after a certain amount of time, usually right when it gets to the login screen (before it was after like 5 or 10 minutes but has progressively gotten worse and gives no warning when it will shut off. Couple things to note: Only shuts off when in windows,...
  10. Random shutoff

in Windows 10 Support
    Random shutoff: My Dell Inspiron 17, just recently started to shut down after like minute or so of inactivity. it would leave the applications still open and active though. What could be the cause of this? 62554