Windows 10: Complete noob needs help

Discus and support Complete noob needs help in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I've just downloaded Apex Legends from Steam but it won't launch, error comes in saying "D3DCOMPILER_43.dll was not found" I did some digging and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/kishino-san, Dec 27, 2020.

1. Complete noob needs help

I've just downloaded Apex Legends from Steam but it won't launch, error comes in saying "D3DCOMPILER_43.dll was not found"

I did some digging and downloaded DirectX, but ANOTHER error pops up, this time it says:

"Error creating process <C:\Users\[my name]\AppData\Local\Temp\IXP000.TMP\dxwsetup.exe>. Reason: INDOWS\system32\advpack.dll"

Pls help asap!

submitted by /u/kishino-san
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/kishino-san, Dec 27, 2020
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Complete noob needs help :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Dec 27, 2020
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Dec 27, 2020
  4. Avedis53 Win User

Complete noob needs help

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Dec 27, 2020
Thema:

Complete noob needs help

1. Complete noob needs help - Similar Threads - Complete noob needs

2. Noob Recovery drive cleaning help.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Noob Recovery drive cleaning help.: Hi, I'm trying to clean out my recovery drive. Not sure why its so full and what I can delete. I did unhide the files and just looked nothing else. Thats when I became unsure. I've been reading and I will back up my pc externally one day. For now if there is something I don't...
  3. Noob needs help with dramatic drop in internet speed all of a sudden.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Noob needs help with dramatic drop in internet speed all of a sudden.: Hi, first timer here, and I want to preface that I only know enough about tech to get me in trouble. I am also pretty poor, so everything I do is via researching and following information found online. I live, eat, breathe by my pcs and had been doing pretty well with my most...
  4. pc noob needs help please

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    pc noob needs help please: hi, so around 2 months ago i bought a pre built pc for casual gaming. i know hardly anything about pcs. and everything was fine until one day i was watching youtube and my pc randomly shut off, after it turned back on a screen popped up that said something along the lines of...
  5. Hey! Window 10 noob here. Need help.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hey! Window 10 noob here. Need help.: Recently brought a new laptop with win10 . But the guy who gave the initial demo was a good guy and told me something about backing up windows 10 to an pendrive so if it crashes some day , I won't have to come and pay 500 rs (7$) to get it fixed. I didn't quiet get it . What...
  6. PowerShell not-even-noob needs help with script to locate pairs of fil

in Windows 10 Support
    PowerShell not-even-noob needs help with script to locate pairs of fil: I have organized my photos by YYYY-MM-DD for use with Adobe Lightroom. (which works Ok for me, maybe not for everyone else ... ) Until about 2 years ago I shot NEF+JPG, meaning I have both the RAW file and the JPG for every photo. But since I've gotten more proficient in...
  7. Help a noob pls

Help a noob pls: Hi there guys/girls. I usually use my computer to browse online and maybe use some basic apps such as Netflix or Spotify, but i would like to start playimg games. I know that i don't have a very powerful hardware (4 gb of ram, a Core i5-8265U @ 1.60 and Intel UHD Graphics...
  8. Help! I’m a noob

Help! I’m a noob: VCRUNTIME.dll I’ve tried uninstalling and reinstalling through command prompt Tried installing it from the Microsoft website Also tried (scannow) on command prompt. Just trying to download origin for gaming Scared to download anything from the internet I see from YouTube...
  9. Help no a broke noob!

Help no a broke noob!: I'm on a serious budget and I can't afford to a better laptop for school. I'm using 4GB of RAM, a Pentium Procesor, a 250 HDD and of course Windows 10. I want to know which minimum hardware tweaks I can get to boost it up. And any software trick will do it. The heaviest...
  10. GFX noob, help needed: cannot flip image horizontally

in Windows 10 Customization
    GFX noob, help needed: cannot flip image horizontally: Dear GFX geeks, I only know how to use Paint. With help and ideas from @Keith, @Cliff and @Julian I finally got my Roman pillar on transparent background in right size and colour. Now I would just need it to be flipped horizontally, the pillar on right instead of left. Size...